Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries (2483 Views)

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / "We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Fg in the just concluded faac meeting said salaries will be paid in January 2016 due to computer data lost .

More details later ..........
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by obasiken: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2015
I dont know which federal ministry but people in FIRS have been paid.
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Hit like if APC will be voted out in 2019

Hit share if you love PDP .

28 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Victorblaze14(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Civil servants here that are widows staged a protest that they don't even have money to even eat na wa oh. Are we moving forward or backward as a nation

4 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by favouredseed(f): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2015
Changiiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
MAY GOD SAVE US FRM THIS REPEARER'S APRTY

2 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
BABAKABIRU301:
MAY GOD SAVE US FRM THIS REPEARER'S APRTY
amen oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
But why naija

Which way APC

1 Like

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
A=always

P=people(Nigerians)

C=crying (no fuel ,no money etc )

4 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by suxkill: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
My people perish because of lack of knowledge and foresight!!!

They don't care about us!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by grafikii: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Why do people like to spread lies
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Pidggin(f): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
FG workers have been scammed!

4 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
grafikii:
Why do people like to spread lies
What do u mean

2 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pidggin:
FG workers have been scammed!
Our PVC is with us .just can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Pidggin(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
princeofpeace22:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Paying of salary is a privilege ___ Rochas Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by ckmayoca: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
princeofpeace22:

You think so? This guy are more conny than pdp. They will make sure na dem person dey inec at all levels just to retain the power cos if pdp comes back, they will all be probed more than what they are dishing out now.

4 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Kyase(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
all this guys commenting are jobless so I wonder what fg will pay them, maybe Cameroon.
nonsense
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by ubah84(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
obasiken:
I dont know which federal ministry but people in FIRS have been paid.
d military has not been paid

4 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by lawydewy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
people sha! My father have paid by FG.............
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by lawydewy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
people sha! My father have been paid by FG.............
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
CHANGE indeed

I hope the slaves in the South are happy now

God bless Jonathan SS and SE cool

5 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by momohmcbrian: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
any federal agency paying now is paying from their own IGR not IPPIS
ubah84:
d military has not been paid

2 Likes

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by momohmcbrian: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Which ministry or MDA? when?
lawydewy:
people sha!
My father have been paid by FG.............
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Amitex(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
They have not paid REMITA, you are talking of salary. Abeg park joor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seriously any civil servant that believed this man was going to pay is yet to come to terms with reality.

It's a normal thing with Buhari, the same old military style, ever wondered why civil servants prefered IBB to him because he is fond of not paying them most times at all let alone on time.

He started with the sallah celebration and didn't pay till the 3rd of the next month. So christians take heart it's what we prayed for.

Those parastatals that are income generating have paid, which they will regularise later with AGF office. The rest, if those in account section tell you what they go through in payroll/AGFs office you will know this government does not even want to pay.

So guys for me its cool as it helps me save my december pay because January pay will be likely paid March ending, that was his tradition which i know he won't change.

So guys prepare for next year, manage whatever, you can get or use now because december pay is likely the last till February or March ending 2016. History no de lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by EternalTruths: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
ejibaba:
Seriously any civil servant that believed this man was going to pay is yet to come to terms with reality.

It's a normal thing with Buhari, the same old military style, ever wondered why civil servants prefered IBB to him because he is fond of not paying them most times at all let alone on time.

He started with the sallah celebration and didn't pay till the 3rd of the next month. So christians take heart it's what we prayed for.

Those parastatals that are income generating have paid, which they will regularise later with AGF office. The rest if those in account section tell you what they go through in payroll/AGFs office you will know this government does not even want to pay.

So guys for me its cool as it helps me save my december pay because January pay will come in March ending, that was his tradition which i know he won't change. So guys prepare for next, manage whatever, you can get or use now cos till 3 months come he won't pay a dime. History no de lie

Some illiterates call it CHANGE

But I know it is JUJU grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Holysholay: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
I had better find work for Private Uni, instead of this Federal Uni. Can some1 tell me what's Federal in all this?

Federal downgrades u by a level during appointment, while Private gives wat u qualify for, with better Nd prompt payment. Yet, we all say I must work for FG. I ask again, what's Federal in all this?

1 Like

Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by Trut(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
CHAIN cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries by BABAKABIRU301(f): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
lawydewy:
people sha!
My father have been paid by FG.............
BUT YOUR FATHER DIED SINBE 1.828

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Now Going Digital (photos) / See The Courses Our Ministers Studied In School / Samuel Ladoke Akintola 1910 to 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.