Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Causes Of Male And Female Infertility And Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Male And Female Infertility And Solution (1394 Views)

10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / Dr Quick Herbal Capsules And Freeflow Herbal Are For Male And Female Infertility / Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Male And Female Infertility And Solution by SunnyJ2: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Infertility is defined as a couple's failure to conceive a child after one year of regular sexual intercourse without birth control.
To become pregnant, the complex processes of ovulation and fertilization need to work just right. For some couples attempting pregnancy, something goes wrong along the way, resulting in infertility.
The most common causes of female infertility include:
• Fallopian tube damage or blockage, which usually results from inflammation of the fallopian tube (salpingitis). Chlamydia, a sexually transmitted infection, is the most frequent cause.
• Endometriosis, which occurs when the uterine tissue implants and grows outside of the uterus — often affecting the function of the sperm, egg and ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
• Ovulation disorders, which can prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs (anovulation). Underlying causes may include injury, tumors, excessive exercise and starvation. In addition, some medications can be associated with ovulation disorders.
• Elevated prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), the hormone that stimulates breast milk production. High levels in women who aren't pregnant or nursing may affect ovulation.
• Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a condition in which your body produces too much of the hormone androgen causing ovulation problems. PCOS is also associated with insulin resistance and obesity.
• Early menopause, which is the absence of menstruation and the early depletion of ovarian follicles before age 40. Although the cause is often unknown, certain conditions are associated with early menopause, including immune system diseases, radiation or chemotherapy treatment, and smoking.
• Uterine fibroids, which are benign tumors in the wall of the uterus and are common in women in their 30s and 40s. Rarely, they may cause infertility by blocking the fallopian tubes. More often, fibroids interfere with proper implantation of the fertilized egg.
• Pelvic adhesions, bands of scar tissue that bind organs after pelvic infection, appendicitis, or abdominal or pelvic surgery. This scar tissue formation may
• impair fertility

Causes of male infertility
A number of things can affect sperm count, ability to move (motility) or ability to fertilize the egg. The most common causes of male infertility include:
o Abnormal sperm production or function due to various problems, such as undescended testicles, genetic defects or repeated infections.
o Problems with the delivery of sperm due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation or painful intercourse (dyspareunia); health issues, such as retrograde ejaculation; certain genetic diseases, such as cystic fibrosis; or structural problems, such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm (epididymis).
o General health and lifestyle issues, such as poor nutrition, obesity, or use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs.
o Overexposure to certain environmental factors, such as pesticides and other chemicals. In addition, frequent exposure to heat, such as in saunas or hot tubs, can elevate your core body temperature. This may impair your sperm production and lower your sperm count.
o Damage related to cancer and its treatment. Both radiation and chemotherapy treatment for cancer can impair sperm production, sometimes severely. The closer radiation treatment is to the testicles, the higher the risk of infertility. Removal of one or both testicles due to cancer also may affect male fertility.
For permanent solution for any of the above health challenges call: 081980121 or 08076190606 all your sorrows will end by the special grace of God. I specialized in Alternative medicine. And I guarantee you of permanent solution to your problem, if the solution you come for, is not found after 90 days of treatment come back and collect of your money, that is why I want you to know my office, but mind you, the treatment for big size of FIBROID will last for 120 days. My office is located opposite NNPC Tanke, Ilorin Kwara State.

1 Share

Re: Causes Of Male And Female Infertility And Solution by SunnyJ2: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
We have machine that we use for analyzing human. So we know what we are doing? For us to commerce treatment with you, we must test you to find the underlying causes of your infertility. But if you have done infertility test before and you know the cause of your infertility. come with the result, that we make our work easier.
If you are a man with erectile dyfunction come and find a lasting solution to your problem today.

(1) (Reply)

ekuwe su / My Ulcer Becoming Unbearable / My Balls Is Seriously Inching Me And It's Peeling Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.