Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? (918 Views)

Finally, here's the proof Ladies; Sex in pregnancy does more good than harm! / Abuja Hospital Abandons Accident Victim For Hours Over Inability To Pay N3,500 / Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? by quindebbie: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
does ur inability to eat properly during pregnancy due to nusea have any effect on your unborn child?
Re: Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? by Peddylove(f): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Well for me, I had a serious dose of morning sickness in my first trimester, my babe is doing real fine now. I think it's one of the phases some female pass through during early pregnancy but I assure you, it will pass. Happy bumping to you.

1 Like

Re: Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
If you don't eat well,how will your unborn child get a good supply of nutrition?
You have to try and eat.You may have to try different types of food to see which one goes well with you.
Also if the nausea is more in the morning,you can delay your breakfast.
For some people,spicy foods help reduce the nausea effect.
Re: Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? by Goldenboy842(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Try n eat please.
If you lack calcium the baby's leg might not be straight.
Eat well so your body can supply her with enough nutrient for good growth.

Same for some animals, if d doe is not well fed , She abort or gives birth to lesser nuber of litter.

Wish you good health.
Re: Inability To Eat During Pregnancy:does It Have Any Effect On The Baby? by susubrown(f): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
At the early stage it doesn't affect!for 3 weeks I didn't eat any solid food,only water and pap,i survived it and the baby came out healthy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure This Disease / 11 Facts About The Pennis / Precordial Catch Syndrome —A Benign Chest Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.