Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (1102 Views)

President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by vivianblog(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Read the president's Christmas message below..
I felicitate with all Nigerians, especially our Christian brothers and sisters, on the joyous occasion of this year’s Christmas. On this occasion of the commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, let us all rededicate ourselves to the virtues of peace, love, honesty, justice, equity, piety, humility and service to others which he taught.
There can be no doubt that a greater manifestation of these virtues and ideals in our lives will immensely help us to become a more united, peaceful, secure and progressive nation.

Let us also reach out in love and compassion to fellow Nigerians who are in distress at this period of our nation’s history.

I particularly urge you all to remember victims of terrorism and insurgency in the country, especially Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs).

The Federal Government will continue to collaborate with state governments and other stakeholders to ease the harsh conditions in IDP camps, while the ultimate objective remains to quickly put an end to insurgency and return the IDPs to their homes.

We must never again allow any group to hold the nation to ransom under whatever guise.

Let us also not allow current socio-economic and security challenges to dampen our expectations for a better Nigeria.

This administration has taken a number of measures to restore hope to our people. The 2016 Budget defines our commitment to giving Nigeria a new lease of life.

Our change slogan is not a campaign gimmick but a promise that must be kept. We are determined to bring about tangible changes in the lives of our people.

In this regard, efforts will be intensified to recover stolen funds, block revenue leakages and enthrone due process, transparency and accountability.

Public office is a public trust that must be held to the highest ethical standards.

I wish all Nigerians a Merry Christmas.

Please drive carefully.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/president-buharis-christmas-message-to-nigerian-christians

Article Credit https://twitter.com/GarShehu

Cc; lalasticlala , seun

1 Like

Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by vivianblog(f): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by ify2016: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Good

But Nigerians need more feasibility and pragmatic possibility of your 2016 budget implementation.

Naija don pass I go do this,I go do that

Start doing something mek we dey benefit
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by ginawest(f): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
i like the fact that he added ''please drive carefully'' grin
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Luvties(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
The lady above me is a rough driver.
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by killercute16(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by maxiflexy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
SAI BABA

ABEG 500LIKES FOR BABA grin
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Mightymanna(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
let the celebrations begin
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by fromnigeria(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by THEREALSEUN: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
turn up for Christmas .

in other news. boost the numbers on ur twitter account and get more followers..

Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Trailblazer1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Trailblazer1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
maxiflexy:
SAI BABA

ABEG 500LIKES FOR BABA grin

500 likes? Just like that?

Seun, pls give me a dislike button, just for this zombie
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by maxiflexy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Trailblazer1:

bobo serve angry
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by maxiflexy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Trailblazer1:

bobo sweve angry
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by criminalmindz: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
DF
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by kayemdy: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Merry Christmas to all of us
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by osesology(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ok, we have heard.
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by osesology(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Luvties:
The lady above me is a rough driver.
Seconded
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by vivianblog(f): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Obinoscopy
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by johnmartus(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
SAME TO YOU MR PRESIDENT YOU HAVE DONE WELL JUST IN A LITTLE TIME YOU ASSUMED THE OFFICE ALL NIGERIANS RATE YOU 9/10.
Re: Read President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Cholls(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
ginawest:
i like the fact that he added ''please drive carefully'' grin
my sister Hi.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Nothing About The Arrest Order On Aluko- Fayose / Jonathan Not Needed To Prove Case Against Metuh –EFCC / The She Goat That Chopp Our Yam Vomitted.cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.