Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older (4481 Views)

Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos / Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older by olayinka807: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nollywood actress, producer and mother of two, Mrs Tana Nkem-Egbo Adelana turned a year older today, December 24th and shared beautiful new photos to celebrate.
See photos and her beautiful birthday message after the cut....

"A little over 30 years ago, a star was born! A special child of God, a child of promise, a treasure! I blow your horn darling cos you are a strong, determined and blessed girl, I sincerely thank God for your life, His immeasurable blessings on you, His banner of love over you, His shield and protection over you and your family! Tana Adelana, A thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand but none shall hurt you! You will not hurt your foot against a stone! Your blessings shall know no bounds! Your blessings shall be in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and rolling over! Tana Adelana, May God bless you with good health, long life and continuous prosperity! Bless you darling! I love you loads! Happy Birthday!"

Happy birthday Tana, there are very few actors who really know their onions in Nollywood and you, Tana is one of them. God bless you with many more awesome years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_q2wIfSR61/?tagged=tanaadelana

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older by olayinka807: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older by geesilver(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
This girl set o,
Re: Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
My bayana bayana
My atutu poyoyo
Sweetim
Omalicha
bebe
my my my my ........ lipsrsealed
M short of words nd its paining me cry cry cry cry
Re: Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
olayinka807:
Nollywood actress, producer and mother of two, Mrs Tana Nkem-Egbo Adelana turned a year older today, December 24th and shared beautiful new photos to celebrate.
See photos and her beautiful birthday message after the cut....

"A little over 30 years ago, a star was born! A special child of God, a child of promise, a treasure! I blow your horn darling cos you are a strong, determined and blessed girl, I sincerely thank God for your life, His immeasurable blessings on you, His banner of love over you, His shield and protection over you and your family! Tana Adelana, A thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand but none shall hurt you! You will not hurt your foot against a stone! Your blessings shall know no bounds! Your blessings shall be in good measure, pressed down, shaken together and rolling over! Tana Adelana, May God bless you with good health, long life and continuous prosperity! Bless you darling! I love you loads! Happy Birthday!"

Happy birthday Tana, there are very few actors who really know their onions in Nollywood and you, Tana is one of them. God bless you with many more awesome years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_q2wIfSR61/?tagged=tanaadelana

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Christiana Egbo... she has always been beautiful, right from the outset. I vividly recall back in secondary school when she was given grass to cut as punishment for being rude to a teacher. Everyone was ecstatic because she was being put in her place (we all thought she was an uppity binch. Lol)

Trust Christiana. After cutting a small portion, she dramatically 'fainted' and that was the end of the punishment. The whole school was turned upside down that morning. Drama queen. Lol cheesy

Thank God for her. She has done very well for herself.
Re: Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older by ellahzy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
read d story above

(1) (Reply)

Can You Nack This Lagos Olosho For 50k Without Condom - PHOTO / Rita Dominic Flashes Her Cleavage In A Yellow 2-piece Pant Suit (photos) / Ghana Begins Sale Of Naija Must Go Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.