Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Be Ready, The Lord Comes At Midnight! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Ready, The Lord Comes At Midnight! (477 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Ready, The Lord Comes At Midnight! by judedwriter(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Matthew 25:1-13
New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

The midnight hour is a unique time the Lord loves to visit His people. Most of the deepest revelations of heaven, hell and appearance of the Lord Jesus mostly comes at midnight. The Lord often comes to minister to us at midnight, but sadly we are not always ready to meet Him. Just like the parable of the 10 virgins-a lot of christians miss out on divine visitations at midnight that can change their lives forever. Believe it or not, the Lord often comes at midnight with special blessings and answered prayers, but if we are not alert-the door will shut on our faces like the 5 foolish virgins. This is the power of midnight prayers; most manifestation of answered prayers often comes at midnight! That financial blessing you have been crying to God for weeks, only if you can keep vigil with the Lord for some days, it will come faster than you imagine! This is one reason why many of us seem not to receive answers to our prayers-the Lord often comes at midnight to bless us, but because we are not ready for Him, we lose out our blessings. This is why the Lord wants us to pray both NIGHT and DAY. We pray during the day and answers mostly come at night! This is not to say God can't answer us during the day, He can, but He often brings answers to us at midnight when He visits.
My brethren, I too have suffered a lot of loss of blessings and answers to prayers when I wasn't alert prayerfully at midnight. At midnight there is a lot of intense demonic activity-the devil tries so hard at midnight to spiritually steal your blessing. Spiritual robbers operate more at midnight stealing our precious blessings. If only the Lord opens our eyes to see what has been stolen from us at midnight, we will be shocked! but as we wait for the lord's coming at midnight, our stolen blessings will be restored.
Luke 12:37-38
Blessed are those servants whom the Lord when He come shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if He shall come in the second watch (9-12am) or come in the third watch (12-3am), and find them so, blessed are those servants.

(1) (Reply)

About God: A Question Of Who Or What? / Help Cure An Irreligious Man’s Belief / Iran's Secret Christian Movement Grows, With Help From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.