Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It (1087 Views)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nawa4nl: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have noticed that once you insult Biafra or anything it stands for the Nigeria and Nairaland love it.

Say anything good of Biafra and Nigerians abuse u; Nairaland bans you.

Is that justice from either Nairaland or Nigeria?

They now use "Promoting Biafra to stifle anything they dont like"
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Elosky20: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
pls define bi.afr.a
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nawa4nl: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elosky20:
pls define bi.afr.a
Wetin u think Biafra be?
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by babyfaceafrica: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
What is biafra?
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nawa4nl: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
What is biafra?
Guess
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Duru1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elosky20:
pls define bi.afr.a

pls define ni.ge.ria!!

2 Likes

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by babyfaceafrica: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nawa4nl:
Guess
I can't see it in dictionary....
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nawa4nl: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I can't see it in dictionary....

Its not in the dictionary and yet it generates so much hate? shocked

WOW

1 Like

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nawa4nl:
I have noticed that once you insult Biafra or anything it stands for the Nigeria and Nairaland love it.

Are u not Nigerian?
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nawa4nl: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
chowlade:

Are u not Nigerian?
thats not the point!
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Austin4lif: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
That is very true. Let anything happen to Kanu that is when Nigeria will kn. When peaceful transition seems impossible then the use of force will be deployed. When we pick up arms, Boko haram will be a child play.

1 Like

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by CeterisXVII: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nawa4nl:

And what about the numerous insults that have been hurled against Nigeria and its' citizens, on Radio Biafra??
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by IGBOSON1: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Listen up bros OP (and same goes to any other Igbo or Biafran on here that feels hard-done-by)! You guys -with all due respect- need to quit the histrionics and whining! It's starting to get old......seriously!!!

It's become as clear as daylight that you're not wanted on here! That this place isn't in support of your dream! And that the opinions of certain peeps from certain parts, and who owe allegiance to a certain party take precedence over yours so why the constant complaints when you know fuc/kall will come out of it!?

You kinsfolk of mine are really starting to get on my nerves walahi! If you don't like what's obtainable here and don't want to leave then just grin and bear it!

2 Likes

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
CeterisXVII:

And what about the numerous insults that have been hurled against Nigeria and its' citizens, on Radio Biafra??

unless you agree that you are a baboon or monkey, because Radio Biafra calls Nigerians those two, and Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Listen up bros OP (and same goes to any other Igbo or Biafran on here that feels hard-done-by)! You guys -with all due respect- need to quit the histrionics and whining! It's starting to get old......seriously!!!

It's become as clear as daylight that you're not wanted on here! That this place isn't in support of your dream! And that the opinions of certain peeps from certain parts, and who owe allegiance to a certain party take precedence over yours so why the constant complaints when you know fuc/kall will come out of it!?

You kinsfolk of mine are really starting to get on my nerves walahi! If you don't like what's obtainable here and don't want to leave then just grin and bear it!

true.
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nawa4nl: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Since u said we are not wanted why are you not happy for us to leave Nigeria?

Do you keep unwanted things?

1 Like

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by CeterisXVII: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Normality:
unless you agree that you are a baboon or monkey, because Radio Biafra calls Nigerians those two, and Nigeria a zoo.

In the same way all the pro-Biafra supporters & their relatives are monkeys and baboons, as long as they continue to live within Nigeria which their director says is a zoo.
Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
CeterisXVII:

In the same way all the pro-Biafra supporters & their relatives are monkeys and baboons, as long as they continue to live within Nigeria which their director says is a zoo.

So you are saying someone calling you a monkey or baboon is a crime?
If it is a crime why not accept it once and for all, if you are not either of the two, why make a case out of it?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una ehn!! Una funny abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by IGBOSON1: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nawa4nl:

Since u said we are not wanted why are you not happy for us to leave Nigeria?

Do you keep unwanted things?

^^^Bros, it would take the wisdom of King Solomon to understand the thinking behind hating a people with an all-consuming passion yet not wanting them to leave the country you share with them!

One would have thought that Nnamdi Kanus' greatest support would come from the South West and core muslim North, but the reverse happens to be the case: the greatest hate towards him comes mainly from these two regions! Makes you think doesn't it!? wink

So i'm sorry bros, i can't answer your bolded question.....but it's not for want of trying though! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Good To Insult Biafra, Nigeria And Nairaland Loves It by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them

(1)

Convicted Nigerian Soldiers Held Without Food, Care Since April / BIAFRA Passport Valid And Accepted In Various Countries Across The Globe – MASSO / Biafra Ibtimes UK: Amsterdam-based Lawyers To File ICC Complaint Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.