Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) (1469 Views)

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) / Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) / Rochas Okorocha: Payment Of Salaries Is A Privilege Not A Right ( Nigerians Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by CzarChris(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians have reacted to the statement "payment of salaries is not a right, but rather, it is a privilege” made by Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.

He made the statement through his spokesman, Dr Kelechi Okpaleke, following the immediate payment of salaries to civil servant by the presidency.

The Governor who has been accused of owing Imo workers of over 4 months salaries has come under attack after the the statement was made available.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/okorocha-payment-of-salary-is-a-privilege-not-a-right-nigerians-react.157532/
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by CzarChris(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
See response.

Cc:
Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Duru1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
CzarChris:
Nigerians have reacted to the statement "payment of salaries is not a right, but rather, it is a privilege” made by Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha.

He made the statement through his spokesman, Dr Kelechi Okpaleke, following the immediate payment of salaries to civil servant by the presidency.

The Governor who has been accused of owing Imo workers of over 4 months salaries has come under attack after the the statement was made available.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/okorocha-payment-of-salary-is-a-privilege-not-a-right-nigerians-react.157532/

Does this idiotic Mallam Rochas Okorocha receive any fund from Imo State? Some people are not worthy of free air.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by mostyg(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
It is neither an absolute right nor an absolute privilege.
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Ijaya123: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
If he truly said that, then he must be sick in the head.

Infact in a saner climate, he will be pressurised to resign or be impeached.

What a load of crap.
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
I listened to the bastard yesterday... I was maniacally bewildered...shock to the marrow...no pensioner in imo state has received a kobo ds year
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by ijechikky(f): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
So unfair... why are they working?
hmm, i wonder why its not my right earning aftr working..
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Patented: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
The man is not a leader. He is a Arrow!!
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Duru1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
mostyg:
It is neither an absolute right nor an absolute privilege.

There is no absolutism in certain aspect of human nature. However, salary is fixed compensation agreed upon principles. It is damnable display of character if any party will renege on it. This shows the character of the tout that stands as the governor of Imo State. Honestly, I have no sympathy for the people of Imo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by aniblue(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
If truly he said this, then he needs an urgent medical attention.
This is the same man who wasted #600Million to purchase christmas tree when workers are crying for for 4-months unpaid salary.
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Vulu: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
That's what you get in a party founded on Islamic fundamentalism and feudalism.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
He is an agent of change. Please leave him alone. After all, it's his spokesman that said it not him. His spokesman has brother that is in PDP. They're trying to run him down.
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by vicjinny(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
then why did he get paid for being a governor
Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by vivalavida(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
he screamed my people my people
they chanted my governor my governor back

they should just bear it

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
What is privilege,what is right

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Adams Oshiomhole / EXPOSED: See All Wards Results Collated In Ikwerre LGA, Before INEC Finally Bows / PHOTOS: Osinbajo And Wife At Wedding Ceremony Of Mrs. Winifred Oyo-ita’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.