Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Without Sympathy!!! Without Compassion!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Sympathy!!! Without Compassion!!! (291 Views)

Religion And Corruption Without Sympathy / My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Without Sympathy!!! Without Compassion!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Honestly my heart is infact figuratively bleeding as I am writing right now. What kind of human beings are in this country. Why are they so heartless and just wicked.

About 4 people who don't even know one another expressed their minds as regards this fuel scarcity as thus: "if I had known that it will be so difficult to get fuel as it is so difficult of late and with such exhorbitant high price. I would have bought as much as within my capacity when it was far cheaper and kept. I start selling in this hard times. I sure know that I would at least double my money if not tripple it"

WHAT KIND OF THINKING IS THIS

If more about 4 people who don't know one another should say this at different intervals within day before yesterday and today to you. THEN, WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS INDEED THE COUNTRY OF THE WICKED SOULS. WHERE MONEY IS ALL THEY THINK ABOUT.

When your thoughts is not the suffering of all but to make money through circumstance of our hardship. You are thinking it as an opportunity to make cool dough makes me feel very SICK.

Where is the mercy, the compassion in us Should one not be wishing for such as: If I have my way I would have come to the aid of this fuel crisis so to ease the suffering masses living condition. Not to join hand in further exploiting them. BUT NO! You would infact have prayed to remain as so as long as you are making money.

THERE ARE ONLY A VERY, VERY FEW SYMPATHETIC, PITIFUL SOULS LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY.

The rest are as wicked as WICKEDNESS.

May God Almighty reward them by His Divine Justice.

I have learnt a lot about animals, especially WILD ANIMALS.

I have seen a lion hugging a man on Nat Geo Wild and I kept asking myself?

We all know lions as wild animal or even other notorious animal that people don't play with or even other animal don't dare play with to go close to Lions. THIS IS HOW ALLAH CREATED THE WILD BUT INDEED ROYAL BEAST, CALLED LION.

So I thought, if a man have the capacity to softened the heart of a carnivorious animal, Lion, then surely Allah has given us equally the capacity to change ourselves, our hearts for good.

TO SOFTEN OUR HEART FROM IT STURBORN HARDNESS WHICH IS ALWAYS INCLINING TO DOING EVIL.
Re: Without Sympathy!!! Without Compassion!!! by kilode100(f): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seen*

(1) (Reply)

Part Of $2.1b Arms Saga: Only The Giver Knows The Receiver / From January The 1st To December The 31st, 2015; What Have You Achieved? / President Buhari Will Host His First Media Chat Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.