Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera (31560 Views)

Bambam Sultry In See-Through White Dress (Photo) / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by mamagee3(f): 2:41am On Dec 25, 2015
The word "stuns" is the most overused term of 2015 on Nairaland.

Everything "stuns" on here even the photo of a goat stuns. grin
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by chccho(m): 2:53am On Dec 25, 2015
Op so dis one na gown?
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by chccho(m): 2:54am On Dec 25, 2015
mamagee3:
The word "stuns" is the most overused term of 2015 on Nairaland.

Everything "stuns" on here even the photo of a goat stuns. grin
mamagee wsup
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by mamagee3(f): 3:03am On Dec 25, 2015
chccho:
mamagee wsup
Hi. cheesy

Merry Christmas! cheesy
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by chccho(m): 3:25am On Dec 25, 2015
mamagee3:

Hi. cheesy

Merry Christmas! cheesy
merry Xmas.
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by miqos02(m): 5:06am On Dec 25, 2015
merry xmas
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by seaga: 5:18am On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Lovely outfit

Merry Christmas adaure
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2015
seaga:

Merry Christmas adaure
same to you, dear.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by francizy(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2015
dovelike:
I don't see anything unique in this girl. At all sad

She's prettier than you tho... wink

Merry Ekeresimesi! cheesy
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by francizy(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
same to you, dear.

Kai! Babe you fine no be small (that's if you truly the one on your DP) undecided shocked shocked

Merry Xmas to you.. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2015
francizy:

She's prettier than you tho... wink

Merry Ekeresimesi! cheesy
Shez Nat. You know that
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by francizy(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2015
dovelike:

Shez Nat. You know that

Hmmm, well, I'll agree with your assertion if and only if, you dwarf her in terms of height.. cheesy

So what's your height? cheesy
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2015
francizy:

Hmmm, well, I'll agree with your assertion if and only if, you dwarf her in terms of height.. cheesy

So what's your height? cheesy
Towering 5'7 cool
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by francizy(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2015
dovelike:

Towering 5'7 cool

Waaaaaaaah! shocked

That's some height!

My sis's height mate.. smiley

Well, considering the following factors (even tho I love Chidinma); your height, your looks without make up, I have come to agree that you're prettier than her.. wink
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Elparaiso:
We need to ration this front page for everyone.
1. Celebrity ish should be 10%
2. Politics (Im not counting Bruce Murray, he is part of celebrity) should be 30%
3. Educational articles should be 30%
4. In love with my ex| My housegirl is seducing me| she wants me to dump my aunt| and other LIES should be 10%
5. Jokes should be 20%

I lie?
no

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by PasNina(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Nma is bae. "Beautiful lady"
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2015
francizy:

Waaaaaaaah! shocked

That's some height!

My sis's height mate.. smiley

Well, considering the following factors (even tho I love Chidinma); your height, your looks without make up, I have come to agree that you're prettier than her.. wink
Ahhh. That's more like it hon wink

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Greeny02(f): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2015
Rexphobia:
see as the face color match the body, leg, knuckles, knees and ankle sef? Better pikin. Not like those fanta face, coke body
thats what money can do
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by francizy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
dovelike:

Ahhh. That's more like it hon wink

Do ff back then... wink
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by daxon001(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
warriorprincess:
wow she is so pretty
But was she during the reality show? undecided
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by seaga: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2015
Adaure4ever:
same to you, dear.

So how was Christmas for you?
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2015
seaga:

So how was Christmas for you?
cool and very moderate
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by seaga: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Adaure4ever:
cool and very moderate

That's good to know
Re: Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera by outflank: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2015
tpiar:
this lady has been looking so unhappy ever since that stunt with flavor.

Hope she's not waiting for him?

just asking.

there are many fish in the sea to be dating o, don't let flavour do you strong thing.

my two cents.

wetin e get wey another person no get sef, or why are all these ladies infatuated with him?

I could be wrong sha.
You're def' right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Chidinma And Tekno Sunday Lovely Photo / Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.