Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Black Book's New Look + How2Order eBook in Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Black Book's New Look + How2Order eBook in Nigeria (764 Views)

Sidemen: The Book - Ebook [PDF, Kindle, Epub] / The Black Widow ( Daniel Silva) - Ebook Free / How To Recieve Amazon Payment For My Ebook In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Black Book's New Look + How2Order eBook in Nigeria by Peaceworld(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hi all. THE BLACK BOOK is wearing a new look for Christmas thanks to Jason Lan. If you're in Nigeria, you can get an eBook copy (pdf, epub or mobi file) of THE BLACK BOOK by
1. Paying N200 into Diamond Bank Savings account UKACHUKWU CHIDUBE GEORGE (0004161700)
2. Sending the teller number of your deposit slip, payment date and your email address to 07030815856.
The noted formats will be forwarded to your email address within 24hrs. This is a temporary way I want to help my teeming fans get the book in Nigeria since the online stores only sell in USD. Until I can fix something permanent, I remain yours.
Thank you.
George Shadow.
Author/Artist/Songwriter/Composer.

About the Story:
THE BLACK BOOK whisks its characters away from their serene life into the middle of an ancient dispute.

When Matthew Quentin finds an old book in their attic, he doesn’t know he’s about to turn his world upside down. After his classmates and adopted senior sister make fun of him, he angrily writes down every offender’s name in the book, intent on using it as a black book like his British head teacher, who uses one in school to list the names of pupils to be punished.

However, something very strange begins to happen in the quiet little suburb of Sleepy Lake after Matthew writes his list. Neighborhood kids start disappearing…one by one.

The book Matthew found is actually a banishing weapon fashioned by an unearthly being in 315 A.D. Many have killed and died for it before several unfortunate events landed it in their attic. So, when Matthew eventually writes down his name and his adopted younger sister’s as the book’s owners, they wake up in a tunnel, cold and confused.

Matthew realizes they are in France during World War II after they are saved from an angry German officer by the French Resistance, and what he has done now dawns on him. How is he going to locate everyone on his list and bring them back to the present?

The boy and his adopted siblings must swing across space and time with the mysterious book’s help through many historical events, adapting to the various cultures they encounter and dodging unsavory entities eager to seize the book along the way. And when they finally meet a greedy former priest in Napoleon’s 19th century France, whose sole desire is to wield the book as a weapon, Matthew will know what to do.

The sequel will soon be out!

Re: The Black Book's New Look + How2Order eBook in Nigeria by Divepen1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Are you judge shadows
Re: The Black Book's New Look + How2Order eBook in Nigeria by Peaceworld(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Yes. You can visit my Smashwords page here...
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/491572

(1) (Reply)

Sisi - A Once Upon A Time Story / My Secret Fading Love. ( My True Love Story). / Short Story: I Must Really Be Stupid By Osarumen Edosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.