Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre (25031 Views)

See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by lastmessenger: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2015
like u were physically present when the whole thing happened.
Kraspo:
It's a very unfortunate and sad incident. I spent 5 years in Borno in the heat of the insurgency and I can categorically tell you that the soldiers did their best to avoid the tragedy that later went down, considering the sensitive nature of religion in this part of the world.
I am not endorsing the killings but it could have been easily avoided if not for the carelessness of the leaders of the Shiites who were present at the scene. At a point, The COAS was literally pleading with them to just "Allow their convoy to just pass and not to be offended" but anyway, who am I to pass judgement?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by jane0000(f): 11:07am On Dec 25, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by kimond101: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

He is a Sunni muslim and not IPOB

You lie.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by duni04(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Kraspo:
It's a very unfortunate and sad incident. I spent 5 years in Borno in the heat of the insurgency and I can categorically tell you that the soldiers did their best to avoid the tragedy that later went down, considering the sensitive nature of religion in this part of the world.
I am not endorsing the killings but it could have been easily avoided if not for the carelessness of the leaders of the Shiites who were present at the scene. At a point, The COAS was literally pleading with them to just "Allow their convoy to just pass and not to be offended" but anyway, who am I to pass judgement?
And then you kill 300 people? 300 defenceless people? Wielding just sticks and stones? You go further and destroy their houses and exhume their dead ones? For what?Just because a big man couldn't pass a road?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by MyndABastard: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2015
kimond101:

You lie

Why quote me?

Did I tell you I am muslim?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by buchichukwu69: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
You mean we should stop asking questions about the massacre?
hammariise:
Abeg pls stop all these Shiite Shiite posting,

If you don't have something useful to post then just read comments as I always did, or wishes your Christian friends Mary Christmas

That's all
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2015
galarbagalapazy:
pikin wai say em mama no go sleeep................abeg somebody complete the sentence my phone don off
na story u dey find,go charge ur fone we dey wait..u must complete am..lol
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Ujulabelle: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
sad sad

Hmmmmm if truly this group are violent, why the peaceful demonstration. Am beginning think something fishy happened.
How can u believe the military? Are they going 2 use their hands to assassinate Chief of Army staff or gun? Did u hear they shot any military man? Dear, army used the statement to cover up their crime.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Kraspo(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2015
duni04:

And then you kill 300 people? 300 defenceless people? Wielding just sticks and stones? You go further and destroy their houses and exhume their dead ones? For what?Just because a big man couldn't pass a road?

Even in Mecca, a road comes before a mosque. Go and read the Koran. No one has the right to block any road for whatsoever reason, not even worship. Like I earlier said, I am not validating the killings. It is just unfortunate that what could have been easily avoided was allowed to happen. It was a case of let's dare the military and see.
Moral lesson: "Don't provoke anybody that is holding a gun, even an armed robber"
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by MyndABastard: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Kraspo:

Even in Mecca, a road comes before a mosque. Go and read the Koran. No one has the right to block any road for whatsoever reason, not even worship. Like I earlier said, I am not validating the killings. It is just unfortunate that what could have been easily avoided was allowed to happen. It was a case of let's dare the military and see.
Moral lesson: "Don't provoke anybody that is holding a gun, even an armed robber"

And you think we will fall for that bullsh1t excuse?

The Shiites have been having their annual irritating procession for over 30 yrs now.

Why did this Govt order a 3 day operation on the group?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Kraspo(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2015
lastmessenger:
like u were physically present when the whole thing happened.

Everybody has watched the video. Thank God it was recorded, if not the story would have been different
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Kraspo(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

And you think we will fall for that bullsh1t excuse?

The Shiites have been having their annual irritating procession for over 30 yrs now.

Why did this Govt order a 3 day operation on the group?

Thank God both the president and COAS are all Muslims like them. I wonder what would have happened if this tragedy had occured in GEJ's administration
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Ujulabelle: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2015
victorazy:

Which almighty? They left Him the almighty, the true God to follow another thing
U r doing God's work 4 Him by judging ur fellow human.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by victorazy(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
duni04:

Is stones and sticks symbol of peace?
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by victorazy(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Ujulabelle:

U r doing God's work 4 Him by judging ur fellow human.

Does that looks like judgment?
It is written!
"If you forsake my way I will not hear you when you cry for my help"
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by jamst2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Kraspo:

huh! You are still holding brief for this your so-called coas & its cowardly soldier,ehh I know by now,that bastard burutashi is having a sleepless nightmare over what he did.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by saudatu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
donofdons:

[size=18pt]Lol...then you know nothing about world history and the bloody spread of christianity and the bloody inter-sect wars way of christianity... Pls read about queen mary of england, the inquisition, the irish troubles, european war of religions, st batholemey day massacre etc

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew%27s_Day_massacre
[/size]

.Thanks
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Kraspo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
jamst2:

huh! You are still holding brief for this your so-called coas & its cowardly soldier,ehh I know by now,that bastard burutashi is having a sleepless nightmare over what he did.

Sleepless night my ass. It's like saying a lion would have sleepless night because of the demise of a stubborn rat.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Elxandre(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
duni04:

Cutlass and bows too.
Those aren't weapons?

Don't forget a bow is as deadly as a gun!
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by arabianights: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
brunofarad:
YOU CANNOT QUENCH AN IDEA WITH PHYSICAL FORCE

YOU INFLUENCE AN IDEA ONLY WITH BETTER IDEAS.

food for thought wink

yes.....Good food for though but for sadistic ,complicated extremists like shiites,i guess better idea will have to be something more evil than the ones they have.

They will be forced to their hole whether they like it or not
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by ussy09(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
How comes dey r not carrying cutlasses, sticks and other deadly tools? Speechless
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Nawa4nl: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
if na Biafra people dem murd nobody go talk.

nairalnand go ban person for just saying anything good of biafra.
insult biafra Nairaland go love you.

Una no want Biafrans.

make biafrans waka, una no gree
make biafrans stay, una no gree.

Yet una hate biafran with a passion.
Una hate us let us leave.

Senseible thing is to leave wetin una hate.

Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Laid2001: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Their rights have limits. They have overstepped their rights and infringed on the rights of the NA for peaceful passages on a government road. The government that they challenge and are disobedient to!. Hence, the NA have merely enforced their fundamental humanrights not to be intimidated and to have freedom of movements at all cost!

kingarizona1:

I'm a Christian, even if I'm not a fan but I think what the Government and NA did to them was very wrong.. Its a violation of the fundamental human Right
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by QuiverBox(f): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
If GEJ were President, the Shiites won't have been Accusing the Army; They would have been Chanting "Death to Good luck Johnathan".

PMB is in Power and they are not mentioning his Name. Hmmmmm Nigeria.

NB: LAST YEAR WHEN THE ARMY KILLS HIS 3 SONS , SHIITES, EL-RUFAI ETC DID NOT ACCUSE THE ARMY , THEY SAID IT WAS GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Rilwayne001: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Coolcash1:
Just one bomb will take care of these Bokoharam members. Then Nigeria will be safe

Well done Nigerian Army.

They aren't boko-are-rams undecided
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Raxxye(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
So they army actually gunned down 300 Nigerians just because they "attempted" to assassinate the COA?
This is madness of the highest order and gross abuse of the power of the guns which they possess.
I am a Christian, but I feel deeply pained each time I hear this news. The Chief of Army staff needs to appear before the international court of justice for genocide. It's unfair to say the least, and justice just has to be served!
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Are you a soldier?Where you there when the killing occured?If your answer is no,that means the military is trigger happy when it comes to the brutality and killing of civilians.Don't forget that there are rules of engagement and killing of unarmed civilians is gross injustice to humanity.
Kraspo:
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by tunde1200(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank you bro this can happen to any religious sect.

MyndABastard:

We will not let this great crime to be silenced.

Those behind the killings must be brought to justice.

We will loose the very essence of our humanity by remaining silent.

You see them as Shiites that need to be wiped off the face of the earth but I as a Christian see them as humans who demand justice

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by SKYQUEST(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is how the suicidal Pakistani bombings started. Some muslims thought the government wronged them, there were protest and woola they started their own suicide bombings. Histroy is about to repeat itself in Nigeria unless some government people borrow some sense!
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by juman(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2015
The boko haramising action of the military.

The genocide.
Re: Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre by Nine11: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Injustice of the unjust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) / Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. / Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.