Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

The NAZIS Where Not German - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The NAZIS Where Not German (647 Views)

Muslims Who Fought Against The ‘real’ Fascists & Nazis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NAZIS Where Not German by MyndABastard: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2015
The NAZI party card carrying members represented less than 2% of post WW2 Germany.

I guess this ought to make it clear that NAZIS are not GERMAN.

To the moslem apologist who want the world to believe that ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, AQIM, Al Shabaab, Al Nusra and co are not moslems hope you will agree tha NAZIS were not German.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NAZIS Where Not German by networkgenuis: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Care to say who the majority were? I'd really like to learn.
Re: The NAZIS Where Not German by CzarChris(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:
The NAZI party card carrying members represented less than 2% of post WW2 Germany.

To the moslem apologist who want the world to believe that ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, AQIM, Al Shabaab, Al Nusra and co are not moslems hope you will agree tha NAZIS were not German.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I love this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NAZIS Where Not German by MyndABastard: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
NAZI party did not go to war with the world it was Germany.

ISIS is about to throw the world into a another world war.

I hope you muslims will not fight on the side of your so called fake muslims.
Re: The NAZIS Where Not German by MyndABastard: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nowadays, Islamic-Extremist-terrorists are to Islam, what yesterday’s Nazis were to Germany.  In the 30’s, the Germans themselves, were the first, and last, line of defense to the Nazi hijacking all of Germany, and bringing all of Germany into a world war.  Today, the Muslims, themselves, are the first, and last, line of defense against Islamist-extremism hijacking Islam, and bringing all of Islam into a world war.  

So next time you want to taqiyya know that your game is weak.
Re: The NAZIS Where Not German by tartar9(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
MyndABastard:

your analogy is dumb

(1) (Reply)

14 People Die In Boko Haram Attack In North-west Nigeria / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / MTN May Lobby Govt As Payment Deadline Expires Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.