Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) (37263 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / Funny :: evolution of phone size. / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
ifyan:

True yarn
lol
Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Innjoo smart TV perfect example of how phone wud luk like 2025

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by ewosk: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
agarawu23:
oga, I doubt you o

Nobody wants to bring back the past.

So u expect person wey don use iphone6 should go back to Nokia 3310? Nobody will no matter the features

Gear like devices with advanced connect facilities....

I will favor that over any load... Else them go dey employ people just to carry phones

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by nogasimplicity: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Swaggzkid:

don't get worried bro, when that time comes you will concur
on point

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by frankdudus(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
nigeriancuban:
lol,that's a fact though
Hv u hrd of Miniaturization? OP is just bn silly
Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by agarawu23(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
frankdudus:

Hv u hrd of Miniaturization? OP is just bn silly
Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by yemoxyl(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by estherhadassah(f): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy lol.

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by Izustan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
truth

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by daphid25(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
franciskaine:
Lol, am presently using that for 2025 in 2015, by 2050 I should be using a TV size phone. Don't blame me cos I like big screen phones. Tecno Droid pad me like it.
That droidpad works like a laptop

1 Like

Re: Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) by Borwe: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
World will grow into smaller phones. I think that was the idea of the smart watch invention, one of proper size with ability to call and send text will take over soon. Those guys who only use their 4inch screen phones to whatsapp and call will switch soon. Trust me, and they are they majority of smart phone users.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News: MTN 4G Data Plans Now Available / GLO Payu(pay As You Use) / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.