Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image (880 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by Onimama2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
-Buhari will die before the Election- Ayo
Fayose
-Buhari is brain dead - Patient Jonathan
-If APC survives till October 2014,call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe
-Mark my words, It will not happen for
Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
-If APC wins, I will go on exile-Bode George.
-Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.
-Jonathan will shock APC with defeat.FFK
-If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -Asari Dokubo.
-We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
-I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko
-We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere
--Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -Yinka Odumakin.
-Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother.-Fayose
-Jonathan already has Lagos votes.-
Obanikoro.
Ladies and gentlemen, NO MATTER WHAT
PEOPLE THINK OR SAY ABOUT YOU FOR EVIL,GOD WILL
CHANGE IT TO JOY. Could u please say a big AMEN... And Add yours
lalasticlara or watin be dat your monika oya come do xmas for me by pushing this to the front page. Osee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by Chukabiz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
I see.
Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by Baawaa(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
These are the people that ruined Jonathan's career

1 Like

Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by nnachukz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
If what happened in 2011 repeats itself in this coming election, both dog and baboon will be sucked in blood....Buhari.
If we lose, we will form a parallel government.....Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by lawydewy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Akpa!!!!pkem!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by lawydewy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Akpa!!!!pkem!!!!!
God is wonderful.......

Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by yemmynoni: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thank God, Nigeria is still one
Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by amaechi1: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am Saying a big AMEN for your prayer.
Re: Anti Buhari Pre Election Predictions That Went Over The Bar with image by ziky2010(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
wailing wailers keep wailing even after election

(1) (Reply)

Good Riddance! / PHOTOS: Nigerian Children Turn To Begging On The Streets Of Sudan / BREAKING NEWS: Ex-pdp Chairman Haliru Bello, Son Get N600m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.