Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. (1784 Views)

Children’s Day Celebration: The Many Challenges Of Nigerian Children / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / This Xmas Is My Worst Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by tayo60(f): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
I never thought ds year's Christmas would be like ds for me. I couldn't kill fish talkless of chicken. What would I do? I am using ds opportunity to issue out an open invitation to any nairalander in d house dt will invite me to his or her house for d new year celebration. Thanks.
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by Saraha1(f): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
For d fact dat u woke up in good health. Dat alone is enough to appreicate God for His mercy. Pls never you say negative words to your self.

5 Likes

Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by Tundeiab(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
tayo60:
I never thought ds year's Christmas would be like ds for me. I couldn't kill fish talkless of chicken. What would I do? I am using ds opportunity to issue out an open invitation to any nairalander in d house dt will invite me to his or her house for d new year celebration. Thanks.
Where is your location?
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by DebbyChris(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oh my dear!! even if you didnt eat chicken be thankful for the gift of life. i know you heard about those people that lost their lives in that explosion. As long as you are alive u will get tired of eating chicken sef, its a matter of time...
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by NifemiOlu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
Location?
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by tayo60(f): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Location?
Tundeiab:

Where is your location?
I reside in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by ifyalways(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2015
Sorry o.

Maybe if you had stopped. Judging your SU neighbour and the one(s) that dry their pants outside, they would have given you a plate or two.

Merry Christmas. May 2016 shine bright on and for you. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by EfemenaXY: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2015
ifyalways:
Sorry o.
Maybe if you had stopped. Judging your SU neighbour and the one(s) that dry their pants outside, they would have given you a plate or two.

Haha..Ify!!! grin cheesy
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha..Ify!!! grin cheesy
wink kiss

1 Like

Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by Onegai(f): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2015
ifyalways:
Sorry o.

Ouch grin grin OP
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by SAMBARRY: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha..Ify!!! grin cheesy
yes its true na
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by EfemenaXY: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes its true na

Lol! Sambarry don't be "lazy". Carry claypot for head, trek to the stream and wash your clothes there. Gotta keep the traditional suffer head flag flying at full mast. cool tongue

Morning dear.
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by SAMBARRY: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Morning dear.
omalichanwa good morning o jare. How was your Xmas. Hope you had fun?

And you took the kids out wink
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Sambarry don't be "lazy". Carry claypot for head, trek to the stream and wash your clothes there. Gotta keep the traditional suffer head flag flying at full mast. cool tongue

Morning dear.
inside the dirty water where dey wiwi and pupu inside? grin
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by EfemenaXY: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
omalichanwa good morning o jare. How was your Xmas. Hope you had fun?

And you took the kids out wink

I did oh my dear. Still recovering from the festivities. grin grin

Yours? cheesy
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by SAMBARRY: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I did oh my dear. Still recovering from the festivities. grin grin

Yours? cheesy
it was great. Like say make Xmas no finish. We had our family Xmas party where everyone gathered at our parents house with their spouses, children or friends and it was fun

My immediate kid brother brought in dj to blast music for us but our last born while we were all dancing to shakiti bobo was giving wura orijin to drink.I was so pissed and lashed him.in all sha we had a good time cheesy
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by EfemenaXY: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
it was great. Like say make Xmas no finish. We had our family Xmas party where everyone gathered at our parents house with their spouses, children or friends and it was fun

My immediate kid brother brought in dj to blast music for us but our last born while we were all dancing to shakiti bobo was giving wura orijin to drink.I was so posses and lashed him.in all sha we had a good time cheesy

Sounds like proper fun.

But who did the cooking? lipsrsealed
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Sounds like proper fun.

But who did the cooking? lipsrsealed
local caterers known as alase.we only contributed money for the cooking and logistics
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by EfemenaXY: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
local caterers known as alase.we only contributed money for the cooking and logistics

Okay. I for say.

I cooked so tey, I felt like dem don panel-beat my entire body! grin
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Okay. I for say.

I cooked so tey, I felt like dem don panel-beat my entire body! grin
when it's family or general extended family party you call all this local caterers before you quench.which time will you use to eat and rest when you have used 1/4 of the day in cooking. No I Don learn cheesy
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by EfemenaXY: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
^^ I know babes.

Maybe next year lol!
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by Tundeiab(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
tayo60:
I reside in Ibadan. Thanks

Ok! Though you are in Abuja, would have invited you for a treat.
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by olac21(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2016
Saraha1:
For d fact dat u woke up in good health. Dat alone is enough to appreicate God for His mercy. Pls never you say negative words to your self.

Are you still dating that man that always fail to kEep appointments?good morning!
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by Saraha1(f): 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
olac21:

Are you still dating that man that always fail to kEep appointments?good morning!

One of the reason I don't like bringing personal matter online. Because I know a day like this will come. I don't dwell on the pass. This is 2016, not that same year I posted that topic.
Re: My Christmas Celebration, The Worst Ever. by olac21(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2016
Saraha1:

One of the reason I don't like bringing personal matter online. Because I know a day like this will come. I don't dwell on the pass. This is 2016, not that same year I posted that topic.

Whether or not it is the same year I don't care-i only asked a question and you're talking something else..anyway bye!

(1) (Reply)

A Ladies View Of Husband Scarcity / Soft Baby Potty Seat Available For Sale 2500 Only. / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.