Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Upside Down Marriage - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upside Down Marriage (81271 Views)

Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upside Down Marriage by talk2rotman(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Damnit!
If I slap u all d spell will leave u instantly. Am certain u are out of ur senses but am sori I will av to blame u for all d ordeal u are passing tru.
U are seeing all dis in ur marriage and u forsake d place of prayer, u forsake spiritual tour even if its an Alfa, powerful pastors or even herbalist. Ao on earth should u tink dis is ordinary. One tin u av to know in life is dat Christ is d solution to all crisis and he alone can delivers without problem. But evendou u don't av Christ in u or u are a pagan....dia are oda means u can go...like herbalist. Pardon me! But a man just av to av spiritual backup. If u are of God congratulations ...and if u are of d world too...don't forsake dose powerful men and women of d world cus without dat u will be like a prey to anybody dou notin from d devil last forever but can atleast make u to overcome ur present predicament. Again...I see no reason still staying in dat house. Wen u die due to dis God won't forgive u...so d issue of respecting mariage institution is trash.
Run for ur dear life and turn to Christ for defence. U are in a place hotter Dan hell. And mind u..if u die in dat relationship .... God will turn his back at u. Talk2rotman@gmail.com....for more spiritual word of advice and prayer. Shallom!
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Okpore101(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Leave and Live, Stay and Die... The Choice is yours!
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2015
kelvyn7:
@samocholi

this story is really baffling shocked

please I wud like to ask how long you both dated b4 marriage?
dats y I no dey like all dis introduction tin...I mst date u well bfor I marry u ooo

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2015
RedCapChief:

Yes that is the wise thing to do. Get both family members involved and lay your complaints in a respectful way. All the best.

Thanks for talking with me.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2015
somez:
Mumu, what is ur contribution and ur summerizing.
God please help this brother to grow up.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by iswallker(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2015
@samocholi you re a good storyteller, why not explore writing fiction for a living..... grin

Let me know wen d other chapters re out...
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Smoj(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2015
bro!! I'm anxiously waiting for part 2
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Dailyfavour(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Watch out for piece of advice(s) you will digest, no married man is absolutely saint. Meanwhile, go back to the starting point, get details from ur forerunner(Toast) and step into proper prayer because pryer must be directive. It can still WORK AGAIN!!!
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Spanner4(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Fadiga15:

Nowadays ?? Guy, you be learner tongue
Smiles, learner kwa @ dis time. My man u be correct guy
Re: Upside Down Marriage by tiwiex(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2015
damola1:
pussssy, fccuk up man, always reporting to the pastor and family until you lost your livelihood! stupid mofo!

A man must always have drinking friends, cool friends.. it's better to be feared than loved!....

Why do people always mis interpret religious people for good personality standards?...

The people that are mostly religious in the first place are religious cos, they are trying to fix something!... trying..!!!!!!...

I don't like religious folks.

Also, you want to have a marriage and you cannot invest time on it.. you can change jobs.. but a marriage... man...

Only lesson I learnt from this is not to tolerate bulllshit from the onset, you don't want something change it.. include human being... life is short.. enjoy it!..not tolerate it.

kweenkong:
Women deceiving since time immemorial with church going and religion. Men and women should learn ways to test integrity and personality of there intending.

To your story your in laws are not ashamed begging and attending such mediation. I trust my people, I am on my own.

If all you have said is true I commend your patience but you made a whole lot of mistakes.

For both men and women people should learn to deal with issues decisively. It is your life and only you can take a decision. Both the pastor are not been fair to you.
From your story she is an adulteress, a quarrelsome woman, a fetish one hmmm
The only thing she has not been accused of is stealing.

Your life takes priority

Nice response. You know what to do. You were slack from day 1. She is not tough. She just loves to take the piss. You kept saying, I am a man and won't beat a woman. I think this is those rare cases you should have done something similar since. This is y they say women love bad guys. A bad guy is the guy that would have slapped and beaten sense into her head since. Just messing with u. But more decisive, yes. All this mediation looks like you want a solution self. Any sane family would have begged you to leave since. She made you loose your job, destroy all your cloths and car. You dey wait make your life go?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Youngzedd(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't value your life bro
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Snoolv360(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2015
Sorry about your predicament, I couldn't read your epistle to the end but I was able to deduce few things from your long story. It's very crucial you know whoever you want to have as your better half very well as we all know marriage of a thing is a delicate thing. What you did in your marriage ought to be what you should have done in courtship, ask the person who linked you up from the beginning everything about her before going on. Talking from experience, apart from asking your colleague that linked you up together you should have studied her very well before you concluded. I dated a lady too myself and I took her to my people, introduced her as the person I wanted to marry but that doesn't stop me from studying and watching her. When I saw some things she does I confronted her about my observations but she turned it to quarrels but I already made my points known to her. I noticed she wasn't willing to change and it's like it has become part of her sleeping around with all kinds of men both married and single, once you are her kind of man you are good to go with her. I said this is not a wife material but a public dog. I called it quit with her.

Your story is a sympathetic one and I am very sure the problem you are facing here is you didn't know the lady you married, it's important you know her, know everything about her. Some ladies have dipped their hands into so many things unknowingly due to the kind of people they relate or mingle with while in school or anywhere they are. Seeing her as a worker in church doesn't make her a saint or clean her from all sort of things she has done until she has personal encounter with the God.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by danbrowndmf(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2015
misspicy:
Catlova come and see wife material
shey atun tin ja ni?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by emperorchedda(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Doveda // Daretodiffer please come and tell me why this woman doesn't deserve to be beaten blue black in self defense when she hit her husband with a shoe to a point of near death
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Lengthy thou but why are we always talking about Christianity when life is involved you need to man up and do the necessary move with your life now u have lost your job are u waiting to loss your life too.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by blessingee: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2015
GodnGold:
I have a similar case,very similar.
Op,I will ask you one question,
Is there anything left to salvage in that relationship?
If you are a Christian,the bible endorses divorce on adultery grounds.
So except you want her to poison u slowly till 31st Dec,
Run!!!
what I say man?
Run!!!
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned "
But by the way,you played the victim too well
Are you that perfect?
Cos after many years of marriage,i know that no one is perfect.
We just got Jesus all up in our system.
That's the way forward.
God bless you and keep you.

This case is the same with one of my neighbors, The guy left the house and its been over one year, we neva see the guy, all he does is pay the Children's school fees and send money to her account for their feeding, she doesn't know where she is
Re: Upside Down Marriage by mytym1: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmm husband and wife issue
Re: Upside Down Marriage by queenfav(f): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2015
orezimena28:

Trust that her cultist boyfriend that died would have been beating her 100%. This kind of girls don't need soft hand. Na better kpo kpo. She go maintain! Op no get hand to kill her too? Match her FIRE for FIRE! Give her close marking! Give belle join sef!

Jaguda sef dey get Oga!!!
area!!we dey know waffi anywhere we see ourselves.lol..
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Sir, you gave the best comment on here. He gotta fake his death, man! That's the only way..Cos that's the only way this devil of a woman won't get to him after divorce. Juju comes pre-packaged with bluetooth and instant messaging!!! She go just dm his untimely death to him....

Horlufemi:
Fake your death. start over. thank me later.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2015
Buddy,you don't need my advise, if your parents can't tell you to quit your marriage from hell,why should I?. Your devilish wife has committed enough damage,if care is not taken, she will kill you (in fact she has killed you)-you are a walking dead. You should not have given your wife many chances after all the wrongs she did you. People don't change on given second chances.
I wish you long life and lots of luck for you surely need it.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by akbahbah(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2015
U are ursef problem bro. Very soon I mean so soon, u wil end up in grave u dont quickly dissolve that fucking marriage. Pls dont wicked ur parents, dont let them weepover u n become stroke patients. Be wise bro
Re: Upside Down Marriage by pabloXL: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Bro,your wife hasn't brought any favour to you..so it's pretty obvious u married the wrong person. Way forward?..file for divorce before she kills you....move out even before doing that...get ur child out ASAP...spend time in prayer and let God heal and direct you..sell your SUV and use the money to start something...
What's the lesson here? If it looks like church, smells like church and tastes like church..its not necessarily church..character above religion ceremony. I hope u recover all.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by spontane(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Please OP, what is her level of education?

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Banter1(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
After you discovered all does fetish material, you're still living under one roof with that Evil woman? Brother the Devil is playing with your life.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by stonecoldcafe: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2015
dlox147:
as a man, I can boldly say you have taken enough and have done your best to see that your marriage to her works.

My advice to you will be, to dissolve the marriage so you can move on. She obviously is not in love with you and is paying back for the sins of others.

If you continue with this marriage, it will not end well as you may loose your life to her or some other way sooner than expected. Like someone suggested, leave her and move to a different state and start a new life.
I lost a close friend to a similar situation, he got stabbed in the heart by his wife while he was sleeping so my bro be careful. That's a link to my friend's memorial page to prove..
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=129379300467748&tsid=0.43433445133268833&source=typeahead

I couldn't help but click on your friend's facebook memorial page out of curiosity. Please tell me his family did something concerning his demise. Tell me the woman is cooling off her heels in jail.

This domestic abuse thing is not just for women but men too. Just the way we tell a woman to leave a physically abusive home and protect herself, its the same advice we must give to the man as well. No double standards. Life is precious and we only have one life to live. RIP to your friend.

I believe op is under some sort of spell but the fact he can open this thread shows his spirit has begun to rebel against his current situation. What I don't understand is why his immediate family cannot lift him from this pit. Why is his immediate family leading him back to the marriage like a sheep to the slaughter house? OP please whatever you do, you must take God serious after leaving that woman. She is the type that WILL throw spiritual arrows your way. You must be prepared to continue fighting the good fight of faith. Don't slack and say at least i've left her, you must turn pastor ontop this your issue. All the best.

[s]God knows if you are my brother, you would have left that home long ago.[/s]
Re: Upside Down Marriage by EagleNest(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Ops,I will even think you are already under spell because your life has been in danger all these while and you kept on enduring.

When she raised hell on you because of N45k you would have bolted out but you did not because you were not normal again.

I cannot just see 1/5th of what you have seen and I will call it a quit.I don't need uncles, aunts and parents to intervene.

FLEE NOW PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Rapture4real(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Your banking job could not allow you to get a wife, the one someone helped you to get made your life miserable till you lost the job.What an irony?Escape form your soul from that woman.She is demon-possessed and not in her right mind.run before you regret it
Re: Upside Down Marriage by segzyj(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
samocholi:

Greetings to u all,please I need a candid advise because am fed up and confused at same time.It all started in 2011 when I met my wife through my collegue in the bank. I used to work in operations and hardly have time to truly search for a wife that is what I thought back then.so I had this collegue of mind who appears responsible and is also a church worker in a responsible church,not all these money making churchs.so I confided in him , so one day he came to me that he has this lady where he normally goes to worship atimes that he will take me to meet her ,that she is God fearing ,a church worker and her father is a pastor in one of the northern states,which he did and introduced us and gradually we started dating,

I even took her to see my parent.to their amazement she woke up around 4am and swept and cleaned the house before we could even wake up for morning prayers.when my Dad saw this he was really please and was like this truly is wife material.but my Mum was like don’t conclude oh as per girls of nowadays that we should keep praying.at first I wanted us to do our traditional marriage in April 2012 and after that white wedding but she started indirectly pressuring me that we should do trad in August and white in November,2011.i thot about it,and with my naïve mind said to myself that since she seems nice and am ready to marry.

I agreed and we got married in 2011.we did both court and church marriage.immediatly we came back from honey moon my life has been one hell of a life or another.it began when my former collegue in the bank sent her sister to bring her cv to me incase we are recruiting so that I can submit for her.so the lady called later to thank me for the assistance and my wife was with me in the sitting room.it was around 7-8pm.after the call my wife started quarreling,that who is that lady calling me that am cheating on her,she went inside the room and brought out our wedding cert.that she will tear it and that we should go our separate ways.i became shocked ,I then told her that she can take the lady’s number or I can call the lady in her presence.that I don’t even know the lady. I did not even have the lady number in my phone,the lady collected my number to follow up and that is all.

I left her with my phones and entered the room.this was happening barely a month and a half after our wedding.as the days go by she started bringing different quarrels and problem.after like a year two month into the marriage,one faithful Friday night after I came back from work and I was fast asleep she woke me up around 11pm that we should talk.and I told her that if we can leave it till morning knowing fully well that the next day was satuday unless if the matter is btw life and death then I can wait.she said it is not btw life and death and was insisting that we talk before I knew it she brought out a knife and wanted to stab me so I manage to collect the knife and threw it into the wordrobe.

By then the sleep in my eyes cleared immediately and I was like what is the matter what is wrong or what wrong have I done to her,my people up till tofday she has not given me an answer.so she stood there speechless so I assume all is well then as I was going tom bed she took one of her high heel and struck me behind my head I fell down and went blank.after a while I woke up and saw her looking at me.so I got up and entered my car with blood all over me to her uncle’s house and showed them and told them what happened.before I continue we live in Abj,so the uncle called her parent and her mum came to Abj the next day.before then I had written and taken my divorce letter to the pastor that am not doing again.

After that the pastor and her people intervened and talked to her. I went to that my colleague that introduced her to me that what does he know about her that I may not know so he said she told him in confidence that she was in cult in the university and that her boyfriend then was the capon.she also told him that the boy friend was shot in school then and died in her arms.when I confronted her she down played everything and wanted to pick a quarrel,so that one died down.

Before I continue,am a banker ,and my wife has a boutique that she sells men wears in Abj. She hardly laughs but b4 we got married she was always laughing.i havs severally asked her what the matter is but she will say it is nothing. Before now I did not know that my wife is a runs girl,after our baby’s birth in Dec 2012 my wife went and did family planning without my consent,it was in the evening when the stuf started disturbing her that I got to know. In August last year that is 2014,I was watching news when she came back by 9:30pm,she started making it a habit of coming late in 2014 and that has caused serious quarrel btw us. So when she came in she droped her phone on the center table and went inside to take her shower.as I was watching the television I now said let me go through her gallery because she likes taking pictures.after that I now checked her messages.i was shocked what I saw.

She sent a text to a married man,saying that she cursed him with the sperm he pured inside her and the man said it was mutual that she is the one came to his house to collect money for the shoes and shirts he bought,he also said he will curse her with his children’s life that she is not the only one that has a child and insisted that it was mutual.at that point my hands started shaking and before I know I she jumped out of the bathroom with soap on her body to take her phone.immediatly she came to the sitting room and saw me with her phone she frozed for like 15seconds not knowing what to say after that I asked her who is the man and she said that I was one of her friends from owerri that used her phone to chat the man.

when I checked the chat history it was not just one day chat it spans four days becos the chat was very lengthy. So I was pissed off, I reported the issue to the pastor where we got married and he down play it that she cannot do such a thing..
My wife has quarreled with all my neighbours in my compound of 8 flat,she has also quarreled with our security guards at the gate to the extent that they have refused to wash her car.On 25 of dec 2014 after returning from the church my wife spreed her cloth under the sun and my neighbour’s puppy came and played with the cloth and tore part of it.the next day she went to tell then but she did not grt a good response so she went behind and boiled hot water and pured on the puppy. My neighbor’s wife went and call police for her the next day being Sunday.but their aim is to keep her in cell till Monday to teach her a lesson.unknown to them my uncle is a top police officer so I called him and we were able to bail her putting Monday date.since then small thing my wife will start saying things that she is suspecting me , that am having am affair.i now told her how,she now said a man that does not drink alcohol and does not smoke will surely womanise.i then asure her that I have done nothing of such.and truly since I married her four years ago I have never looked at any woman aside her.

To cut a long stry short,February this year as usual during valentine I to her to a shop and asked her to pick whatever she wants.then she picked cloths and shoes worth 70k and I paid. After that February ending I usually give her 50k for upkeep so tha day I had keep the 50k but there was a plumbing problem that I had to take 5k out of it to solve so I gave her 45k promising to bring the balance home or I credit her,and that faithful morning we were having a meeting in which a top official is coming from head office and my head of operations was nor around so I was sitting in for her.

so I asked my wife to help me take our daughter to sch that day as I have to rush to the office b4 time. After giving my wife the 45k she threw it on the floor that it is not enough and started insulting me that what kind of useless job is that ,unknown to me she had gone and locked the entrance door and taken the key,as I was about to go out I discovered that the door was lock,so I called her aunte to talk to her,as she was on the phone with the aunt I went through the back door. As I was about to drive out I saw my wife rushing to close the gate with only pant and singlet,I mean pant and singlet not bump hort or rapper.i was surprise,but before she could close the gate I had already passed she now took a big stone and stared running after the car.
she threw the stone at my suv ,it sounded like a bomb very loud.at first I did not know what happened untill I saw her running towards the car so I stoped,she now came held my side mirrow and started breaking it so I had to drive off. I was devasted and could not make it to work,so I called someone in the office that I won’st be able to make it to the office that am having some issues at home.

She went back to the house and called my Dad that if I come back she will kill me.so my Dad called me and I explained to him immediately what happened. so he said I should not go back home that day, I went and slept in a hotel In town .so the next day her mum came and I went home.Now it is not that am afraid of her but because I respect women and will not want to beat ofr fight her,I am far biger and taller than her if I decide to cough she will vanish so is not that am afraid of her am only respecting the marriage institution. When I got home the second day to resume work the third day I discovered that she had tore all my cloths,my shirt both office and casuals,all my suit including my wedding suit,.so I had nothing to wear the next day.so I missed work wednesdy,Thursday and Friday,during all these happening I have been in touch with my office and told them am having some family issues and could not make it to work.

I resumed the next Monday to work and everything seem to be going well, then on Tuesday I got a sack letter from human resources of the bank.unkonwn to me. the new manager that was posted to my branch got a querry for myself and the head of operations not being around for the initial meeting. so he was angry and he wrote to the bank’s human resources and when they checked that I was not logged on for the three days I was sacked,all because of my wife.most times she sends abusive texts messages to me while in the office.For instance if am attending to customers and she is calling and I did not pick on time she will now send a nasty text that I delibertly don”t want to pick her calls.i have even told her to come and see how we work in my office.so since march am yet to get any serious thing to do.
I January I had 2.5m I paid our rent 1m and part pay for a land 1m and the remaining 500k lasted us from march till june.as usual with banks I was not paid anything.so when my savings finished in june the major financial burden fell on her,with little coming from me now.Since then my wife has made my life a living hell with all sorts of insult. For example in November,there was nothing in the house so she went to southern fries and bought rice and chicken for herself,then bought a watery oha soup with out meat that I should make garri and eat with it.it was when I wanted to microwave it that I discovered that it was watery and has no meat.i did not say anything.

Most times I stay back at home unless I have an appointment or an interview just not to spend unnecessary .so I was checking one of the cupboard in our room and I saw somethings she got from a native doctor,they include a bottle of concosion with the label witches and wizards destroying oil,the second one was two of her bathing soap with burnt candle on it when I looked at the soap closely I saw small cross buried inside,the third thing I saw was the complimentary card of the native doctor.All these things I just mentioned are real and I have their pictures that I snapped.i picked them and went to her uncle’S place to show him and he was mad,he immediately called her parent to come to Abj immediately and I called my parent to come becos I told them I don’t want the marriage again. Both parties came and the meeting lasted from 5pm to 12 mid nite and continued again the next day.

she could not defend her sellf and I said am not doing again and everyone started beging that I should give her one more chance.and it seems the issues was resolved.i started my investigation and discovered that unknown to me my wife is a runs girl even b4 I married her and after marriage she continued .that is why she went and did family planning without my knowledge so that she can be sleeping with me with out condom.and this days she dresses sugestivly.i have reported to the pastor ,her parent about her dressing but she has not changed.presently she is fighting with a lady in her former church the lady is a leader in the church.she said the lady has been attacking her in the dream and anytime they lady sees her the lady calls her prostitute.She told me that the lady is sleeping with her pastor.My wife has bad mouth and insult at every provocation,she hadly laughs always moody but when some kind of men call her she will be laughing as if tomorrow no dey.

Today being Christmas as we were preparing to go to church,she was noW feeding our daughter who just turned 3 last week.becos the baby was being slow to eat she started shouting that if the baby does not eat quikly that she will injure her.when I heard that I came and told her that such statement to a baby is not good,I have cautioned her severally not to be telling the baby that she will injure her.because there was a day I was playing with our baby and the baby was telling me that she will injure me.so becos of that I cautioned her.that was all,instead of her to take corrections she started insulting me.that am useless,that the whole burden is on her that she regrets marrying me.that she will surprise me one of these days.

My dear brothers and sisters in the house especially the married ones I frankly need ur candid advise as I am tired of her ,her bad and unrepentant character and her evil ways but am only looking at the term Christian marriage in terms of divorce as I ultimately want to make heaven just as every one.

Thank u for taking ur time to go through my ordeal.

That devil must be divorce ASP She is not ur wife but ur enemy, if care is not taken you will be washing her panties and undies soon, she will also kill you soon because ure now like burden to her,nothing I coming to her thru you again..... Don't forget the bible that says God hate divorce is the same bible the says if your eye want to push u to hell that you shld pluck it out and that any tree that bear no good fruit shall be cut-off..... Run for ur life its important to you
Re: Upside Down Marriage by AssoJnr: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Seriously you are a very strong man, I begin to appreciate my wife with your story. marriage is for better for worst so please take your problem to God first but you should consider other alternative when your life is at risk, because your wife strongly needs spiritual attention. personally I can tolerate anything from a woman but not cheating. may God give you the grace
Re: Upside Down Marriage by negga4al(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2015
samocholi:

My dear brothers and sisters in the house especially the married ones I frankly need ur candid advise as I am tired of her ,her bad and unrepentant character and her evil ways but am only looking at the term Christian marriage in terms of divorce as I ultimately want to make heaven just as every one.

Thank u for taking ur time to go through my ordeal.

I am very sorry your marriage turned out to be hell...that's why I advice that you date for a lengthy period and ultimately pray to God about who to marry and he will direct you. This story should be a warning to others who might want to tread this direction. God is the best and most reliable matchmaker, trust him and he will not fail.

As to divorce, truly according to Christ's standard for we his followers, divorce is a no no. However, separation is allowed especially in life threatening situation. As your case is, it is life threatening and even to your kid. Meet with your pastor, pastor from your wife's church, and family heads and plan for separation.

Please, understand that there's nothing impossible with God. Continue to pray for the genuine conversion of your wife and God's divine intervention during this separation.

Of course, you do know that Christ taught us we should forgive 70×7 times. As much as you can do so. But do not continue in a life threatening marriage...untimely death would serve you and your kid no good.

Most importantly, pray for God's guidance concerning this.

Compliments of the season!
Re: Upside Down Marriage by chichriso: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2015
why did you hate your own life like this?

anyway, continue staying with her until she surprises you one day, as she have told you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.