Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Upside Down Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upside Down Marriage (81207 Views)

Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upside Down Marriage by sammieguze(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
This one is strong
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Abduletudaye(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
My brother, do you need to chat with a lion before you know the danger that surrounds it??

RUN
FOR
YOUR
LIFE!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by infogenius(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op
You don't have a wife
As for me oh
I will end the marriage
before she ends my life

Don't be fooled, quit the
marriage, you have nothing
to gain but possibly your life
to loose if you continue in
that cruel relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by omobaba101(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
@ OP, for some years my wife and I have been involved in helping people with difficulties in marriage through faith-based approach (Christian). Though your case looks difficult, but not insurmountable. The solution is not going to be microwave prepared, but it is not totally impossible. However, we cannot make useful discussion here, really we may need to spend sometime together praying too, but if you check in your spirit that we could be of any help, just send a mail with the caption MARRIAGE-NAIRALAND to me at precmage@gmail.com and we can pick it up from there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Men I can't believe this story is true.............

You are in hell.

Under a spell.

Locate mountain of fire and miracle ministry Asap

8 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
You still call her your wife.......anyways.....dem don collect Friday for ur hand....dem don qive u Saturday...........so try n' collect ur Friday before leavinq d marriage....... Don't mind those asking you to leave asap.......the woman collected ur Friday...... n' it must be retrieve d.........or else........... angry.......ur life is Juz qona be worthless................. ....

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by ahnie: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have learnt not to jump tu hasty conclusions on nairaland,and tu be one sided....oga no offence,we need tu hear your wife's own side of this upside down marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by mira4u: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
undecided turn it back to down-side-up

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by sammieguze(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is not upside down. This is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Spanner4(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
shocked
Fear ladies nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by mhizsimi(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Shocking!! You need to run for your life.... I really cant believe you going through all this and you still asking for advice on what to do...haba shocked

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by abimbawealth(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
shocked this one is strong ooo...

You need Jesus cause even if you file for divorce, you're still not free from her claws

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fear sisters you see in churches............. Na husband dem dey find.

4 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Adeevah(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
Shout blood of jesus and run out of the marriage. Do that immediately I beg u
Re: Upside Down Marriage by lordtriplee(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
I am not married but I believe I have small sense.

You probably have HIV already.

Or one bad STI.

Pray to your God

He will tell you to run from such woman.

I don't know but it seems like burial dey hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Antina(f): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Am sure you will not want to die before your time. This is too much for you, i will advise U to take a break from the marriage if all these things said are true. Mind You, we need to listen to her side of the story too.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by OutOnBail(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
You don't wanna divorce cos u wanna make heaven. I bet you can't and won't make heaven with this kinda wife that brings out the worst in you. A woman that pushes you to anger, bitterness, sorrow and regrets would make you sin the more. You're in a deadly trap and the faster you leave the marriage the better for you else you would be killed soon by the so called witch. That babe is possessed and highly demonic. Bro, cut the ties. Shred the relationship the same way she shredded your wedding suit.

5 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by kunlesmiles(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
100 days of dry fasting b4 getyn married,get behind me jezebel grin grin grin
Re: Upside Down Marriage by kolokolobi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
I will not usually comment on matters of the heart except I hear both sides of the story. However if your version as stated here is same from the other side. LEAVE NOW WITH YOUR DAUGHTER, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER OR YOU'RE DEAD MEAT.

4 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by ikukuhero: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
If you love your life, then divorce that witch immediately. You are in a hell of a marriage. If you don't divorce her now, you'll surely regret it - if you live to regret though. My family member suffered almost same fate from a crazy wife whom he refused to divorce. Today, he is dead! His wife ruined his career as a doctor in the military. He died at a very young age, with the wife successfully turning his kids against him and his family.

5 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Horlufemi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Fake your death. start over. thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by kelvyn7: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
@samocholi

this story is really baffling shocked

please I wud like to ask how long you both dated b4 marriage?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
so is not that am afraid of her am only respecting the marriage institution

My brother, are you alright?

Which institution?

You are even lucky to be alive right now. You should have been gone a long time ago.

I read the whole thing with a dropped jaw. She's really mentally unhinged.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Eljefe(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
I couldn't even finish the storyy but from what I read, ur in deep shit..bros why are u putting up with someone who is bent on making ur life miserable I'm not a fan of divorce especially when the couple have a child or children, but this woman is determined to make ur life miserable and I suggest u terminate that marriage as soon as possible

3 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by pojophilius(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
make dis woman no follow u go 2016 ooo

8 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by madgoat(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bros, the next time we read ur story on Nairaland it will be frontpage, the source would be one of the national newspapers or linda ikeji or viavanblog and it will be a story of how ur wife murdered u and when she was arrested she blamed it on the devil.
Honestly i feel u av a suicide wish and u dnt value ur life at all.
May God help u and accept ur soul into heaven when she eventually kills u.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upside Down Marriage by longitudemedia(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
[i][/i]MY BROTHER YOU HAVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, CHURCH MARRIAGE IS NOT THE SAME AS CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE. A HOME WHERE CHRIST RULES IS A CHRISTIAN HOME, IN YOUR OWN CASE U MARRIED BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE OF PRESSURE FROM AROUND. PROMISCUOUS WOMEN ARE NOT OF GOD AND THERE IS NO WAY JESUS CHRIST WILL GIVE UNTO HIS SON SUCH WOMAN.

MY ADVICE
1. GO BACK TO GOD AS YOUR FATHER, TELL HIM EVERYTHING. CONFESS AND LET HIM LORD OVER YOUR LIFE

2. LET HIM KNOW YOU'VE STARTED BUILDING A HOME HE WASN'T INVOLVED THAT U ARE SORRY. HE SHOULD TAKE OVER.

3. IN A MULTITUDE OF COUNSEL THERE IS SAFETY. SEEK FOR GODLY COUNSEL. PEOPLE THAT HAVE GODLY HOMES.

4. PROTECT YOURSELF AND ACT FAST BECAUSE YOU MIGHT END UP LOOSING EVERYTHING AND LATER END UP IN HELL.

THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE SINGLE, SEEK THE FACE OF GOD BEFORE TAKING "ANY" STEP . CHURCH, FRIENDS, PARENTS ETC CANNOT GIVE YOU THE SPOUSE YOU DESERVE BUT GOD ALONE CAN GIVE U THAT.' HE THAT FINDS A WIFE, FIND A GOOD THING AND OBTAIN THE FAVOR OF GOD'

4 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Raalsalghul: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't know how true this your "epistle" is, but what surprises me is that you still call her your "wife". And perhaps, this is a lesson to all men that even if a woman comes to your house and "sweeps the ceiling"-always treat her with suspicion because some women are seasoned in the art of deception.

6 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by yakflowz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmmmmm, Am sure even heaven knows that you have really tried. Its time to separate and move on
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Yksoul(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
BROTHER,U DONT HAVE TO DIE YOUNG,UR WIFE NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM PAST PSYCHOLICAL -BOUND-TRUNMATIZED RELATIONSHIP COVENANT.I MEAN FRUSTRATION FROM DEAD EX-BOYFRIEND AND DIABOLIC COVENANT FROM CULTISM

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by MrPresident1: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
I would like to read the woman's side of the story, there are always two sides to these kind of stories.

The deuterocanonical scriptures are valid scriptures and this is the advise of Sirach to you Samocholi:

Sirach 25:26
If she go not as thou wouldest have her, cut her off from thy flesh, and give her a bill of divorce, and let her go.

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Funjosh(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
You got an option, just a click on the divorce button would have save you much stressed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.