Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Upside Down Marriage - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upside Down Marriage (81220 Views)

Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upside Down Marriage by okenikpoto(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Trunaijian:
Seems to me you are enjoying the whole thing. Lost ur job, ur dignity and respect as a man and u still asking nairalanders to advice you on the obvious. Bro, I seriously think you know what to do if all u say its true.

If you remain in that marriage, she will surprise you as promised and you will be lying inside a coffin.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by ideology(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2015
fluxview:

HAAA, YOUR shout made me laugh. you no not get wahala. enjoy ur turkey.

One bottle of orijin for you
Re: Upside Down Marriage by MurderX: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2015
OP in summary, you are a big slowpoke, better write a will and dig your grave. Since you have decided to forfeit your destiny and future because of an evil woman, be ready to die. Monkey man, did they born una together? Someone you dont know from adam, comes into your life and ruins the life that your parents worked hard to build for you. Bleep mariage institution, Bleep the bleeping church and pastor and kick the devil to the pit of hell where she belongs else you will certainly end up the victim, 6fts below.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by kaybills(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2015
zicoraads:

Eating out? Toh...we go eat out be dat nau..on U undecided tongue

Stingy guy! So you can't afford to buy Chinese for me?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by zicoraads: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Stingy guy! So you can't afford to buy Chinese for me?
I only earn 50k tongue
Besides, it's Christmas...only stingy people don't prepare nothing this period undecided tongue
Re: Upside Down Marriage by tamquezee(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2015
I'm not tru with the story yet because of my ba3 but I've gone far.I have to praise u for being a true man. I feel like crying at that point when u were going thru her phone, when she tore all ur clothes and d sack letter. So pathetic. I will still comment when I charge my ba3 and finish d story.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Debeloved87(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Hello bro.. I understand your plight, you don't want to quit the marriage because you don't want divorce issue to stop you from making heaven . well you are right and that's why your pastors and others are making all means to settle the quarrel between you and your wife..... If you have been closer to prayer, you will have ask God to reveal the kind of person she is to you before you marry her, 3 days fasting from morning till 7pm and mid night prayer of just 30min will have save you from this hell you find yourself, unmhh, this your situation is really worrisome, the first mistake you made is not making adequate research on that girl before you married her,... Well the deed is already done. You can divorce her on the ground of adultery (runs girl) but if she has changed there won't be need for that, am sorry you can't divorce her because she is a witch or diabolic, it's your cross to carry, neither can you divorce her because of violence, you should have know her before now, don't forget is till death do you apart,.

Now if you are bent on making heaven and you persist with her and she eventually kill you and you make heaven, well good for you and bad for her cause she will be jailed and then release to remarry and continue her promiscuity and witchcraft, If you turned against her and kill her then Blood on your hands, bad for you, If you divorce her on no ground apart from adultery then you are against the law and on the judgement day the law will stand against you, am sure you know that, but if you fast and pray for days that God should arrest her and changed her life, definitely one day God will hear you and will do your bidding and you will have a one nice happy family again.

Am sure God must have been trying to touch her and changed her for the better so that she can fulfill her purpose on earth but He needs someone to stand in gap for her, luckily you are the chosen one to stand in gap for her, so do it and have a one better peaceful family.

Don't be discouraged brother, if God can changed Saul to Paul then he can changed your wife to the best.

Gracias...

3 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by MathsChic(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Code45:
Why won't it? Ode.
undecided
Re: Upside Down Marriage by MathsChic(f): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2015
lolaluv1:

Birds of the same feather....
I can't believe you'd draw conclusions from just one side of the story. Be wise.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by craix(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Bros that lady you called a wife is not wife, my brother you did a wrong decision by allowed ur colleague to select a wife for you. My advised for you is to take her to a strong man of God to deliver her
Re: Upside Down Marriage by honestbabe(f): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2015
my brother,any man of God that is still advising you to still stay in the marriage is not speaking the mind of God,because she has even reached the condition with which God allows divorce in the bible,being a runs girl and capable of killing you any day,pick your credentials and few of your belongings,get the custody of your child if possible,move on and find your self peace,you need to pray a lot of prayers on your head and family to protect your self because she is diabolic.i say again leave the house for her tell your land LORD you are no longer liable to the rent.collect all the document for your acquired property,i can't believe your parents knew all this and still allow their child to continue to face this kind of problem.it is well may God grant you the freedom from isaiah 61v1-4
Re: Upside Down Marriage by 2goodbobo(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Debeloved87:
Hello bro.. I understand your plight, you don't want to quit the marriage because you don't want divorce issue to stop you from making heaven . well you are right and that's why your pastors and others are making all means to settle the quarrel between you and your wife..... If you have been closer to prayer, you will have ask God to reveal the kind of person she is to you before you marry her, 3 days fasting from morning till 7pm and mid night prayer of just 30min will have save you from this hell you find yourself, unmhh, this your situation is really worrisome, the first mistake you made is not making adequate research on that girl before you married her,... Well the deed is already done. You can divorce her on the ground of adultery (runs girl) but if she has changed there won't be need for that, am sorry you can't divorce her because she is a witch or diabolic, it's your cross to carry, neither can you divorce her because of violence, you should have know her before now, don't forget is till death do you apart,.

Now if you are bent on making heaven and you persist with her and she eventually kill you and you make heaven, well good for you and bad for her cause she will be jailed and then release to remarry and continue her promiscuity and witchcraft, If you turned against her and kill her then Blood on your hands, bad for you, If you divorce her on no ground apart from adultery then you are against the law and on the judgement day the law will stand against you, am sure you know that, but if you fast and pray for days that God should arrest her and changed her life, definitely one day God will hear you and will do your bidding and you will have a one nice happy family again.

Am sure God must have been trying to touch her and changed her for the better so that she can fulfill her purpose on earth but He needs someone to stand in gap for her, luckily you are the chosen one to stand in gap for her, so do it and have a one better peaceful family.

Don't be discouraged brother, if God can changed Saul to Paul then he can changed your wife to the best.

Gracias...

Best advice so far even though many will disagree with me.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Goldmann1: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2015
It is time for you to become a spiritual Christian, in fact you can't afford to be a carnal christian anymore because the battle line has been drawn. Let you tell plainly,your wife is heavily possessed with strong demons. Divorce, definitely is not the solution since you love her very much and wants to make heaven. To help boost your faith and prepare you for the battle you have to fight I will advice you to start watching Emmanuel TV on Youtube or cable. If you heed this advice you will surely get a testimony at the end. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by segcymoor(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmnn
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
person wey d guy suppose don lock for outside tey tey, op was jst being a pvssy. she b runz girl, dey violent, dey abusive, dey disrespectful, dey for cult. ah dis one no need roof ontop her head. op shud av been smart a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by naso123: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
I took time to read what you wrote from beginning to the end. its because of the importance i attach to your predicament that made me to register on nairaland in order to be able to advice you. i will go straight to the point. you have either taken your gentlemanliness to the level of being moronic or your being moronic is as a result of some diabolic manipulation. the jezebel you call a wife is not a wife and if you do not cut her out of your life, she will be one to take your life. I really feel for you and will be praying for you.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by lolaluv1(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2015
MathsChic:

I can't believe you'd draw conclusions from just one side of the story. Be wise.

It's called reading between the lines. Someone who registered with Nairaland in 2007 without being so active cannot just wakeup in 2015 to spin tales.

Let's even assume he blew things out of proportion. Will he lie about his wife purportedly going to collect igbese from a debtor and ending up collecting married dik and a liberal topping of sperm like a common ho.
Or running out of the house in pant like a mad woman.
Or eating chicken while giving husband watery oha without meat.
Or the jazz he found in her possession?

Abeggi. What is bad is bad. Even if he lied about a lot, there must be an atom of truth being said. And just 20 percent of what is stated here is enough to abandon ship for....
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Curvinus(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2015
They say men outnumber women with anti social personality disorder but I'm starting to have my doubts based on stories I've read and heard and having had a first hand experience myself.

This is a true case of a female sociopath with malignant narcissism. At the core of it all is the lack of empathy, inability to feel remorse or guilt and extremely egoistical. Sociopaths are born this way and there is nothing anyone can do to change them. They lack basic emotions like joy, emotional pain and love. They are simply blank and empty. Beneath their superficial charm which in itself is a ploy to hoodwink you, Sociopaths are monsters who prey on human emotions. Try to call them out and they will ruin your reputation with lies and blackmails against you. They hate being exposed.

The signs are obvious: she cheats but accuses you of cheating - which is called gaslighting. She is an impulsive lier and will say anything to cover her tracks. She is extremely promiscous, signalling the inability to love or bond with a partner. But she experiences rage and disgust in full force which explains why she tried to harm the op.
She is being honest with you there because she wants to destroy you. It is who she is - a human monster.
Op, you are simply living with a jezebel and having enabled her this long by putting up with her crap, you have been damaged and will take serious reprogramming to set you free.

First, you need to break lose and cease any form of contact with her. Do not seek closure because she won't give you any. She is simply not capable of guilt or remorse. Don't worry, she cannot love another man because all sociopaths see human beings as a objects to be toyed with and when they become bored, they toss you aside and move to the next victim.

You deserve to be loved and cared for and this woman will never give you approval, let alone love you. She is simply out to destroy anything in her path because to her, the whole world is a stage, a chessboard and she needs to win at all cost, not sparing anything in her path, including you.

I could go on and on but the bottomline is you must break every contact now so you can begin to heal. Any further ado and you could sink deeper into this abyss, one which you may never be able to get out.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by xinme: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2015
Sir your darling wife needs deliverance from satanic forces unfortunately you have also found yourself under satanic influence and because in marriage 1+1=1 you've partaken of the evil fruits. You weren't spiritually mature for marriage then in the first place. Don't shy away from reality you need God to have a settled home. You're the priest of your house and you're totally responsible for whatever happens there. It must begin with you. I've been there before but the mercy of God cleaned up our mess and today my wife is my best friend and we are basking in the unfathomable love of God. That mercy is available and obtainable if only you'll HUMBLE yourself and FORGIVE yourself/WIFE. Moreover if you RETURN to God through obedience to His Word then He'll RESTORE you, marriage, career and business. May the Lord help you.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by Dhotseal(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2015
My brother, reading what u penned left me with this gut wrenching feeling. PLEASE, run! You have tried it all...Pastor, family and patience. It is time to be the man you haven't been in a while. Responsible men respect ladies but Dude, u ain't married to a lady, so treat her like a runs girl.

Strategy. Well, she is absolutely ready to do anything, so u must have a plan if u must offload that bitch with as little incident as possible.

First, very sorry to say this, but you are under her spell. She don cook 'otumokpo' give u. That explains why u are so damn stupid in dealing with her. No man...properly so called, should lose control of his home like u just did except somebody is pushing his buttons from an evil forest somewhere.

So, stop it. Stop eating her food as a matter of self preservation. Kindly note that she's been keeping u alive cos she still needs your mumuish ass! Try and leave her without first planning it out and u are dead!

Do not give her a hint of your plan to leave her. Look, I am not giving u any other options like go for deliverance, pray for her blah blah cos from your story, she has gone beyond redemption. Only God can save her, and from you profile, u ain't God, so run brov. Run and don't look back.

As a lawyer, my advise is that u forget about filing for divorce now cos while u will definitely get the court to grant your prayer for divorce, u will lose custody of your little girl cos her mum has a job to sustain her and u don't, and since the girl is in danger if left with her, you must think of this too.

So, this is what u should do.
Leave town. Take as little of your personal belongings as you can lay hands on and leave town. Stay away from the toxicity u call wife. Change your contact details. Don't even tell friend or folks since your runs wife will find a way to extract that information from them. Cut off all contacts with her from social media, mutual friends et Al. Focus on getting a job. Doing that will restore your dignity and 'harden your balls' to confront her.

Finally, as soon as you are away from her, seek the face of Almighty God to heal and restore your life.
Confront this bitch and take your child from her.

Finally, on the legal side, dnt sweat it, will help you kick that bitch in the 'groin... legally! Cos would love to show her what it feels like to pick on a dude who makes a living putting bullies down...legally!

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by MathsChic(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2015
lolaluv1:

It's called reading between the lines. Someone who registered with Nairaland in 2007 without being so active cannot just wakeup in 2015 to spin tales.

Let's even assume he blew things out of proportion. Will he lie about his wife purportedly going to collect igbese from a debtor and ending up collecting married dik and a liberal topping of sperm like a common ho.
Or running out of the house in pant like a mad woman.
Or eating chicken while giving husband watery oha without meat.
Or the jazz he found in her possession?

Abeggi. What is bad is bad. Even if he lied about a lot, there must be an atom of truth being said. And just 20 percent of what is stated here is enough to abandon ship for....

Isn't that the point of hearing the other side of the tale first? If you were a judge, sitting on a case such as this, you'd just go ahead and tell the defendant that you think at least 20% of what the plaintiff is saying is true enough, without hearing her out? Again, be wise. No one is saying all what he has stated up there isn't alarming. Of course it is. But that his side of the story. However, common sense (yes, common sense!) demands that you hear from the "defendant" first become hurrying to your 20% conclusion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by MockingBird(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2015
@OP, as a result of the Cultist activites your wife engaged in while in school, all the midnite meeting sessions, incantations, violence and rituals, she has definitely introduced very strong demons into herself. Sometimes, the effects of demonic possession can easily be confused for mental cases. When they tell people not to indulge in Cultism they think its just the physical aspect you're talking about.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by lookingfly: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Any woman be it my girlfriend or wife that makes a threat on my life is surely my enemy. You really tried that you. Still married to her, if i were you I would have divorced her the moment she made a threat to my life.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by guccitype(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Please what is the name of this movie?
Re: Upside Down Marriage by lolaluv1(f): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
MathsChic:

Isn't that the point of hearing the other side of the tale first? If you were a judge, sitting on a case such as this, you'd just go ahead and tell the defendant that you think at least 20% of what the plaintiff is saying is true enough, without hearing her out? Again, be wise. No one is saying all what he has stated up there isn't alarming. Of course it is. But that his side of the story. However, common sense (yes, common sense!) demands that you hear from the "defendant" first become hurrying to your 20% conclusion. smiley

Madam. Go and look for the woman and ask her for own side of the story na.
That is how you people sit on the fence till a life is lost and then you go tut-tutting in your 'sagely wisdom'.
That is if common sense doesn't tell you that the indignation being shown by most people here is based on the presumption that what OP says or even some of it is true.
Even if its not and he woke up to tell such grave lies against his wife, they still don't have any business together. Such a union is a recipe for disaster.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by papertrail(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2015
please,Divorce is not the unforgivable sin oooooo..........and there is the option of separation.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by queenfav(f): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2015
smartigo:

Pls tell me your lying. Again, what happened thereafter to the marriage or the man? I would be so disappointed if that man still stayed in that union. Gosh!
They are divorced now o.The woman was a real terrorist.On some occasions,when they have issues at night she would start using spoon to hit stainless plates and bowls,telling him he won't sleep in peace.The man would go to his car,wind up the windows ,turn on the AC and sleep there till dawn.When I asked him how they met,he said they dated for 5 months and got married when she became pregnant.Things are happening in this country bro,that's y this op's story is not surprising to me.One has to be prayerful and discerning when getting married.

1 Like

Re: Upside Down Marriage by 6fit(f): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2015
My Bro, is unfortunate, i will advise u to just take a walk. Dump her ass and move on else, yu will be playing AYO with yur life. Get a lawyer to fight for d custody of yur daughter. Yur wife is a beast
Re: Upside Down Marriage by guccitype(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2015
From what I saw in your post. You seem to be the introvert type then in your school days. Always looking for the church type of woman to be with but I bet you that today the so-called runs girl you know is much better than that those church girls you see. They are bunch of pretence hiding in church seeking for whom to devour. It's also unfortunate that you did not court the girl in question maybe you would have seen so.e sign that you could have avoided now. As for the girl, she cannot change except prayer cos she was already a black mamba. It's unfortunate your friend did not advice you well but then you too did not have the time as you said to unveil the good before you bought it. Now she pressurised you into taking her to the alter asap and you fell for it............Thank God you are not my type if not it's either she is below six ft or in her papa's house. Accept your fate young man and keep praying to your God. Look for Dr Chris Okafor of Liberation city and go for deliverance with her or TB Joshua.
Re: Upside Down Marriage by MathsChic(f): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2015
lolaluv1:

Madam. Go and look for the woman and ask her for own side of the story na.
That is how you people sit on the fence till a life is lost and then you go tut-tutting in your 'sagely wisdom'.
That is if common sense doesn't tell you that the indignation being shown by most people here is based on the presumption that what OP says or even some of it is true.
Even if its not and he woke up to tell such grave lies against his wife, they still don't have any business together. Such a union is a recipe for disaster.
Madam. there is no need to get all excited and angry. If you want to think like "most people" you are most welcome to do that.
Yes, as you have rightly observed the marriage is not working and it would be best to advise the man from that perspective, not immediately crucify a woman whose side of the story you have not heard. I bet you have no idea how this would have played out if it was a woman saying the same thing about her husband, have you?. Many of the testosterone-driven posts here would most probably have taken sides with a man whose story they haven't heard.

2 Likes

Re: Upside Down Marriage by Afroconnect: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Mugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.