Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy (36808 Views)

Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes / 8 Health Facts Explained / Fascinating Health Benefits Of Lemon Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by miqos02(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
ok
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by ChevvieSoft(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Educative
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Tolakay: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Agree wt 6 n 11
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by 123456abc: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Preparing for 2016 recruitment exercise, visit .....

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Bollinger(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
Carlos122:

how?

1. "working out faster" is not the object of exercising. Mirrors are there to observe your improvement.

2. You can have a heart attack at anytime of the year if you don't take care of your body.

3. A hug will not lower your high blood pressure. That is what number 6 really means. Only a healthy diet and exercise will do that

4. A million and one thing will cause cancer. If we never did those things, life will not be worth living. Don't eat red meat, don't eat imported chicken, don't drink, etc. Constant medical checkups is the first defense in preventing the spread of cancer. It can happen to anyone.

5. It is recommended you eat three square meals a day, breakfast being one of them. Keyword here is being "recommended". I for one don't eat breakfast on weekdays because doing that makes me sleepy for half the morning. I know a lot of people like that.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by odinese(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
uzo200:
FINALLY!!! I am the first to comment, and this is Xmas, it is indeed a sign of
greater things ahead.... Lalasticlala come see oooo.... Mercy Johnson just
shared her xmas family pics.

Hope you alright bruv?

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Ryda(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Best advice
eat, drink, Bleep, rest and repeat.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Stanbeto: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] I love this info. Thank Op
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by adelujohn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by odinese(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=Stanbeto post=41341530]i love this info. Thank Op
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by henshj(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

I hope you realize half of what he wrote is utter rubbish.
I'll like you to list the false once, if false
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by odinese(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2015
Stanbeto:
i love this info. Thank Op
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Bollinger(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
henshj:
I'll like you to list the false once, if false

Bollinger:

1. "working out faster" is not the object of exercising. Mirrors are there to observe your improvement.

2. You can have a heart attack at anytime of the year if you don't take care of your body.

3. A hug will not lower your high blood pressure. That is what number 6 really means. Only a healthy diet and exercise will do that

4. A million and one thing will cause cancer. If we never did those things, life will not be worth living. Don't eat red meat, don't eat imported chicken, don't drink, etc. Constant medical checkups is the first defense in preventing the spread of cancer. It can happen to anyone.

5. It is recommended you eat three square meals a day, breakfast being one of them. Keyword here is being "recommended". I for one don't eat breakfast on weekdays because doing that makes me sleepy for half the morning. I know a lot of people like that.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by sinaj(f): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

+ so we can drink our urine as per number 3 undecided
+ number 5 is fallacious; no academic source and purely fictitious. undecided
+ number 8 require scientific ratiocination
no 5 ain't fallacious, it's also in a medical book av seen.
It has to do with faith/ believe, d mind decievin the brain. They also gave an exmple dere about a Lady dat was sick but believe that she will be fine if she gets Injected with a drug.

The doctors had to inject her with water or glucose, nd she got well.

His no 8 is correct too.
D child tend not only to be abnormal, but will also get addicted to alcohol at birth nd might die from withdrawal syndrome within 2days after birth.

I dunno of no 3 tho.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by sinaj(f): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

I hope you realize half of what he wrote is utter rubbish.
that is not true

U can check dem out urself online to clarify ya doubt smiley
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Carlos122(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

you have made ur point.
but you pointed out 5 mistakes out of 12 so it'd not utter thrasher
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by musicwriter(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
When we have our own NOLLYWOOD and someone is still using the adage "Life is not Hollywood", it speaks volumes about the level of control of the minds of Africans by western education. A freed prisoner no longer understand he is already free!.

Indeed, intellectual slavery is alive and kicking!.

I weep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by 2016Utmerunz: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Guy and ladies, Use your undies 2 times Then wash------- Using undies 3times brings millions of germs to the body
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Bollinger(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Carlos122:

you have made ur point.
but you pointed out 5 mistakes out of 12 so it'd not utter thrasher

I initially said "HALF" of what the OP posted is inaccurate. Just from my knowledge and personally experiences alone i have given five. I could give more but no time. Do your own research and you will be more enlightened. Basing your lives on wrong information is not the way to go.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
musicwriter:
When we have our own NOLLYWOOD and someone is still using the adage "Life is not Hollywood", it speaks volumes about the level of control of the minds of Africans by the west. A freed prisoner no longer understand he is already free!.

Indeed, intellectual slavery is alive and kicking!.

I weep.

lol.. you re like a movie character. my signature " life is not Hollywood " means that most things that happen in Hollywood are not reality. If you have listened to M.I's song brother that line was used months after I wrote it as my signature. I even believe that nollywood movies are more closer to reality than Hollywood's. Although I appreciate your patriotism. lol
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by d33types: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
2 and 3 is completely false
8,10 is mostly false
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
sinaj:
that is not true

U can check dem out urself online to clarify ya doubt smiley
What a wonderful lady. The way you are sticking up for me, nairalanders will start suspecting. Anyways thank you so much. let me handle them
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by prideofscience: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
hl
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by professore(m): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is educative
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Sunglass20(f): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
That Number 11...spot on!
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by ashade123: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks a lot man.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

1.Well I don't think that the purpose of mirrors can just be for looking at improvement. If I were fat and i looked at the mirror while exercising I would see my folded tummy and get motivated to work more harder.
2. It's just a fact. the real message is don't less stress and anxiety if having to travel or getting gifts for ppl affect you
3. I don't know how you found out what it meant. but hugs do help blood pressure and ease tension
4. a million and one things will cause cancer I know everybody says that. but I just wrote about two things that will help you prevent it, which is more feasible
5. please eat breakfast.

I really appreciate you for taking your time to read my write up and commenting on ur opinions. I know I probably missed some facts or overlooked some details. but am not perfect and am also not proud. I worked hard researching this write up, so don't call it utter rubbish

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by sinaj(f): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Caspian22:

What a wonderful lady. The way you are sticking up for me, nairalanders will start suspecting. Anyways thank you so much. let me handle them
lol
Was only replying him coz he quoted me smiley
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Bollinger(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Caspian22:

1.Well I don't think that the purpose of mirrors can just be for looking at improvement. If I were fat and i looked at the mirror while exercising I would see my folded tummy and get motivated to work more harder.
2. It's just a fact. the real message is don't less stress and anxiety if having to travel or getting gifts for ppl affect you
3. I don't know how you found out what it meant. but hugs do help blood pressure and ease tension
4. a million and one things will cause cancer I know everybody says that. but I just wrote about two things that will help you prevent it, which is more feasible
5. please eat breakfast.

I really appreciate you for taking your time to read my write up and commenting on ur opinions. I know I probably missed some facts or overlooked some details. but am not perfect and am also not proud. I worked hard researching this write up, so don't call it utter rubbish

Everything on the internet is always true. grin
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Everyone that is complaining abt no. 3 should read this http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday/story%3Fid%3D6557929&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjevoif-PfJAhVQ6WMKHRynDxsQFggQMAE&sig2=enlorijQSip_SFYHgU6wrA&usg=AFQjCNFlmxdf7Lis6A4GuRxTCb9WHYCS0Q
I just searched it now. The main message was to include more fruit and veggies to ur diet. I write my health articles like literature
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

Everything on the internet is always true. grin

hmmm. I believe the only truth is in the bible. but we also have it on the internet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Members Of A Family Die In A Room In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Pics) / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.