Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy (36795 Views)

Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes / 8 Health Facts Explained / Fascinating Health Benefits Of Lemon Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Knowledge is power. So today I will be sharing some "Watts" you. It is actually just 12 watt. Here are twelve basic get healthy facts you should know, because they could improve your health.

1. Working out in front of a mirror will make you exercise more faster and your work out easier. That's probably why gyms have mirrors everywhere, I don't know.

2. An overgrown beard has the same type of bacteria that is also present in a hairy armpit. Which means they could both smell the same. Always try to keep a clean beard If you want to keep one.

3. Do you know that our body can produce aspirin? When you regularly eat fruit and vegetables, benzoic acid present in the fruit, helps the body produce salicyclic acid. Which is a key component of aspirin. It also has the same pain relieving effect as aspirin.

4. The chances of getting a heart attack increases during Christmas and new year
celebrations . I feel that this is probably due to the stress and anxiety that it brings. Maybe also due to the noisy and loud knockouts and fireworks too.

5. According to a study by the great Harvard university. Patients who prayed often and were prayed for, recovered faster. Prayer helps a lot, so get spiritual.

6. A warm, nice hug will improve your heart and lower your stress hormone level. Always look for opportunities to get a hug from a loved one. It will also help your emotional health.

7. Your kitchen sink is going to be more dirtier than your bathroom. They will be millions of diverse groups of microorganisms present there. So clean up!

8. If a pregnant woman drinks alcohol during the period of her pregnancy, the chances of her giving birth to a deformed or abnormal baby increases. Avoid any alcohol intake during pregnancy.

9. Lycopene and vitamin E are the two most powerful antioxidants, that helps prevent cancer. Lycopene is present in tomatoes, while vitamin E is abundant in nuts and cereals. But do not take it excessively.

10. Risk factors in breast cancer include high levels of insulin and low levels of sleep hormone, melatonin.

This simply means that overeating and lack of sleep will increase the possibility of having breast cancer.

11. When you skip breakfast in the morning, you could end up doing nothing productive the entire level. Breakfast in the morning is like your first and main fuel for the day.

12. Putting on uncomfortable shoes and high heels, will have adverse effects later in life. They stress your joint and make your ligaments sore. Make sure you always put on free shoes.

So that's it 12 watts of power. I hope you have learned something new today. Please don't forget to leave comments. http://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2015/12/12-fascinating-get-healthy-facts-you.html?m=1

cc: sizzy3
Dominique
lalasticlala

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by VampireeM(f): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2015
No 2 is for those "Beard Gang Members" lool

No 9) is so true.. I do take pills not its natural source

Apt health tips
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by sinaj(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wow

I did learn something new

Thanks op smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Caspian22(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
sinaj:
Wow

Thanks op smiley

you are welcome
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by looseweight: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Nice write up

3 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by damton(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
The last Tip is essential for women, especially those that want to mask their short height with high heeled Footwears

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Dottore: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Very informative. How I wish brilliant posts like this wasting away in the other sections would start getting priority attention than the many poo from chidinma, iyanya, ice prince, Tonto Dike, Genevieve and so on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ok

+ so we can drink our urine as per number 3 undecided
+ number 5 is fallacious; no academic source and purely fictitious. undecided
+ number 8 require scientific ratiocination

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Eboh4z: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
I concor
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by brunofarad(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Drink plenty of water

It works like magic

5 Likes

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by iteleaye(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
Looking forward to wiping my unhealthy habits slate clean, and starting afresh this new year... So help me God...

Spv709... With barometer, altimeter, thermometer and weather forecast functions, coupled with other basic functions... Let it guide you

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by playcharles(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
hmmm...when there is no important news to bring to front page!!!
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Bollinger(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
sinaj:
Wow

Thanks op smiley

I hope you realize half of what he wrote is utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by ultrazone(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
Educating
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by uzo200(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
FINALLY!!! I am the first to comment, and this is Xmas, it is indeed a sign of
greater things ahead.... Lalasticlala come see oooo.... Mercy Johnson just
shared her xmas family pics.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by ggirl4real: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks for the info..
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Johnrake69: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Informative
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by MonitorinSpirit(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
No 2 and 4 are so untrue
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Eleganza33(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by steffans(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ok
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by pagorino(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
tongue hmmmn...end time facts
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by KimBerlyie: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Number one is what I love doing
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Classickid(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is good
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Carlos122(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Bollinger:

I hope you realize half of what he wrote is utter rubbish.
how?
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by legendte(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
ok
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by DEIFIED(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
Health is wealth. Money makes the world go round. But knowledge on how to apply them is power.
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by xender(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Adotbaba(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
nice writeup
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by pamsnod: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
learning and doing! God help. people no dey pay attention to their health until wealth comes in to pay for the worse. ilera lori o. patients are paying high o. lets make use of d necessary resources wen due
Re: 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy by Janelle07(f): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Very Educative...tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / 7 Members Of A Family Die In A Room In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.