Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... (8456 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by silverdam(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
The singer took being fashionable to another enviable level on Wednesday at the Access Mavin Concert which took place in Lagos. She arrived at the venue wearing this one-armed and one-legged bodysuit on a red corset...... She definitely knows her onions wen it comes to fashion.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/12/25/yay-or-nay-tiwa-savages-outfit-to-the-access-mavin-concert/

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Teewhy2: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Na wa ooo, I was thinking she is suppose to be a married woman. Maybe in the next 7 years our celebs will be performing in undies

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for voting for my baby in the #CussonsBabyMoments . If you are yet to vote just click on this link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. To do so. We appreciate your votes and still need over 1000 votes to win. Kindly share to others to vote as well
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by silverdam(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
All I see here is Fifty shades of different colours... Damn, this almost gave me convulsion

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg I sure say an camera cause this one. Nor be so tiwa body be.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Gosh. She looks like she's been in a catfight. Merry christmas, Michellla. Even though you can be annoying, we're still friends. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by femiranking28(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Zoom her leg and see... Lol native fowl
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
E come be like say no be the person wey get the face get the legs.

Naija girls sabi tone sha.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by MeloGist(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tiwa savage lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by silverdam(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
michael142:
Abeg I sure say an camera cause this one. Nor be so tiwa body be.
Can't you see the picture was taken by Bellanaija ni. At first I thought it was Photoshop, but then again I realized it is really Tiwa Savage. The face and legs are from two different world
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
silverdam:
Can't you see the picture was taken by Bellanaija ni. At first I thought it was Photoshop, but then again I realized it is really Tiwa Savage. The face and legs are from two different world

I rest my case
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
olosho!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by geesilver(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is a miss not pass
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by yanabasee(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is this picture on twitter? I'd like to bash her on twitter.... Seems that's where my comment will be relevant!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by rheether(f): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Blackie!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Flirtyy: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
I defended her for the one she performed on stage wit but am not defending her for this one. Mba!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
how does this change the fact that is only bread and tea i ate today. since mawning. tday wen food suppose surplus.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by KimBerlyie: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Oh my goodness!!! Dafvck is this horrible body, outfit nd makeup?? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by olarwhumy6(f): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Are u sure dis is nt photoshop? Cnt bliv, dis is nt my tiwa! Mba!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nomzylicious(f): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Body of many colors

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tiwa fall my hand big time. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Swissheart(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eye sore......
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Michellla(f): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Gosh. She looks like she's been in a catfight. Merry christmas, Michellla. Even though you can be annoying, we're still friends. cheesy
damn the outfit is disastrous.who did this to her grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Michellla(f): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
RickRichards:
thanks darl tongue hope you enjoyed your christmas
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tunji Balogun is a disgrace for marrying this 3rd-hand sexual commodity that has been uselessly japonlized on several occasions by Folly Coker.

This is Y I can never marry any celebrity. I'd rather go to my village in Ijebu & commandeer a 20YO semi illiterate for marriage and polish her to my taste for the sole purpose of producing me babies and cooking my food.

I would make her comfortable, treat her like a Queen & make sure she doesn't lack anything, and in return, she would always worship & look up to me like an Olympian god.

The day she tries to rebel against me in the house like most of these indomie generation ladies do nowadays; well, I won't batter her inorder not to soil my godly reputation or be charged to court for battery, but I will make sure I lay my 2 hands on her ostrich neck and twist it 72degrees backward until she screams like a Russian hooded crow. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Camellia(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
See as she pose sef... She mah z not feeling d outfit.... Kia..I love tiwa o..BT dis is a no no
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by sinaj(f): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
E come be like say no be the person wey get the face get the legs.

Naija girls sabi tone sha.
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by Aviero: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Did hot oil pour on the leg? undecided

Abi na too mush Vaseline. grin

God punish the people that saw her look like this and didn't tell her to change the outfit.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by lilmax(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
If i talk now they'll call it oppression undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by bright007(f): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
She be like garage girl.....omo ota
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Look at those yams called legs? lipsrsealed

Dafuq?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by homesteady(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
I know lighting might have enhanced the colour of her face, but her legs look so horrible.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... by kowema(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Warrai dis now?!!!!...@ Op, which yeye onions?, Abi na fashion blindness dey do you?!!..
Tufiakwa @ this horrible dressing. Somebody hand her over to fashion police please.
Spits!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas / Eastern Stars, Greek Sorority & Women Cultists Lesbianism Prostitution To Join / Actor Ik Ogbonna’s Babymama Blasts Him For Stealing Their Child’s Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.