Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Between Apc And Pdp Governing States,which Is Faring Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Apc And Pdp Governing States,which Is Faring Better (693 Views)

Why Are Middlebelters Faring Better Than Core-northerners In Nigeria Today? / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Apc And Pdp Governing States,which Is Faring Better by Herald47: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
I create this thread for you guys to air your view between the better one;apc and pdp governing states.
i don't see the changes the citizens of the apc states craved for,for example whenever anyone hears osun state,what comes to mind is poverty,whenever you hear imo state,what comes to mind is non-payment of salaries by it's government,when you hear edo state,what comes is borrowing of money the governor.so many of the apc states are in greater mess than the pdp states despite the change they craved.although pdp states has their own short comings,but i think that of apc is worse.

Please air you view
Re: Between Apc And Pdp Governing States,which Is Faring Better by olaboy33(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Advice: And The Truth Shall Set You Free / Oyo Rep Appoints 43 Legislative Aides / Vintage Press Not Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.