Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] (7301 Views)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] / Miss Frida, The Abuja Lady With Lots Of Money And Very Large B00bis (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by kachonline: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
Was just scrolling the internet and i saw this so i decided to share to know how real it’s if its not a kind of disease, She has the biggest melon so far and Cossy has nothing on thing on this one. See more photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/was-just-scrolling-internet-and-i-saw.html

Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
Not inviting undecided

Don't quote me cheesy
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by iLovePusssy: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2015
If it's nt photoshop,,, then Shez got a disease.
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by FisifunKododada: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Not inviting undecided

Don't quote me cheesy

cool You be Lesbian? We tin concern you with boobies? A beg comot I go stick my kondo right in the middle of that mammary heap. Walahi talahi.
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool You be Lesbian? We tin concern you with boobies? A beg comot I go stick my kondo right in the middle of that mammary heap. Walahi talahi.
hehehehe grin
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
this is d sugar mummy I love to Bleep
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by sinaj(f): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
If that tin shud be removed frm her bra eh, it 'd be touchin her waist grin

Too much of evritin is bad
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by danidee10(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Jeeez shocked shocked shocked...her cloth is fine and she is beautiful....the holy spirit refused to reveal the rest to me grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by sotall(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2015
danidee10:
Jeeez shocked shocked shocked...her cloth is fine and she is beautiful....the holy spirit refused to reveal the rest to me grin

a sin against the holy spirit is not forgivable

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by danidee10(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2015
sotall:

a sin against the holy spirit is not forgivable

Cautioned....i got carried away...abeg o

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Opeolami(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2015
kachonline:
Was just scrolling the internet and i saw this so i decided to share to know how real it’s if its not a kind of disease, She has the biggest melon so far and Cossy has nothing on thing on this one. See more photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/was-just-scrolling-internet-and-i-saw.html
Smallville10:
this is d sugar mummy I love to Bleep
kachonline:

She no b sugar mummy, she be confirm olosho girl based in abuja with hundreds of profile on badoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Opeolami:

She no b sugar mummy, she be confirm olosho girl based in abuja with hundreds of profile on badoo.
are you serious. give me her contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Opeolami(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Smallville10:
are you serious. give me her contact

Register on badoo and choose abuja has your location, u will sure meet her.
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Not inviting undecided

Don't quote me cheesy
Yours is not inviting either tongue
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Yours is not inviting either tongue
Its not irritating either tongue
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Its not irritating either tongue
Lol angry
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Lol angry
hehehehe grin grin

sorry grin
Re: Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe grin grin

sorry grin
grin ......lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Instagram Bigboy That Pay $500 To Ladies To Show There Hot Bodies / South Africans Mock Burna Boy For Failing To Win The 2020 Grammy Award / RHOP: Wendy Osefo And Nneka Ihim Unfolding Shocking Drama Of Egocentric Demeanor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.