Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf (2138 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Biafra To Another Level / Biafra - Police Ban Keke From Using Radio In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by joliyp(f): 1:54am On Dec 26, 2015
A woman claiming to be the ex-girlfriend of Radio Biafra founder, Nnamdi Kanu has released a video in which she alleges that Kanu is a fraud.

Chioma Amaryllis, a former PR Coordinator for Radio Biafra, also alleged that the station is being used by Kanu to make money from Ndi-Igbo to sustain his playboy lifestyle.
Amaryllis said further that Kanu is the company director, treasurer and accountant of Radio Biafra and is in charge of all the money that comes in to the project.

“I am Chioma Amaryllis I live in the USA but I am from Mbaise in Imo State a proud Igbo Woman. I had a relationship with Nnamdi Kanu as he presented himself to me in the US as a single man,” she said.
She continues:

“I am telling the truth about Nnamdi Kanu & Radio Biafra as I saw it and closely witnessed. It is easy enough to live in Malaysia, China, Japan, Indonesia & donate money to Radio Biafra. @radiobiafralive is a BIG FRAUD developed by Nnamdi Kanu to make money from Ndi-Igbo using Biafra.”

“I bought and paid my ticket from the USA to Nigeria for Radio Biafra to see things for myself “I was donating my savings in the USA to Radio Biafra for defence & all forms of funds.”

“As Nnamdi Kanu’s girlfriend I went to Nigeria myself I wanted to see what Biafra was about. It is not enough for Ndi Igbo’s to get excited by someone you hear on the radio, verify. I don’t want Igbo’s in diaspora to believe me, buy your ticket like I did & see Nnamdi’s lies.”
“Go back home to Igbo Land and do your investigations, don’t be deceived. A lot of donations to Biafra went down the drain & I have a right to speak out because I contributed. IPOB is built on myth with no structure.

“I am unhappy people are being tricked to donate money using Biafra as a cover. Nnamdi Kanu told IPOB members he needed $8 Million to start the process to free Biafra. When Nnamdi Kanu asked for $8Million I took a step back knowing Ojukwu used his own money for Biafra.”

“Nnamdi Kanu travels on a dual Nigerian & British passports, he should at least let Igbos know. If you are telling people at home to risk their lives, at least let them know you have dual citizenship.”

Kanu’s supporters recently held protests » in Enugu State to demand his release after he was arrested » by officials of the Department of State Security (DSS) on Saturday, October 17, 2015.

pulse.ng/local/nnamdi-kanu-he-s-using-radio-biafra-to-fund-his-playboy-lifestyle-ex-girlfriend-alleges-video-id4310386.html

proudly Nigerian !!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Gbengais(m): 1:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Make una dey hearoooo!!

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Lytech(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2015
And some useless youth will allow this useless fool to use them all in the name of money... Chai, I pity the future of the so called our future leaders

12 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by winniz: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2015
[s][/s]joliyp:

A woman claiming to be the ex-girlfriend of Radio Biafra founder, Nnamdi Kanu has released a video in which she alleges that Kanu is a fraud.

Chioma Amaryllis, a former PR Coordinator for Radio Biafra, also alleged that the station is being used by Kanu to make money from Ndi-Igbo to sustain his playboy lifestyle.
Amaryllis said further that Kanu is the company director, treasurer and accountant of Radio Biafra and is in charge of all the money that comes in to the project.

“I am Chioma Amaryllis I live in the USA but I am from Mbaise in Imo State a proud Igbo Woman. I had a relationship with Nnamdi Kanu as he presented himself to me in the US as a single man,” she said.
She continues:

“I am telling the truth about Nnamdi Kanu & Radio Biafra as I saw it and closely witnessed. It is easy enough to live in Malaysia, China, Japan, Indonesia & donate money to Radio Biafra. @radiobiafralive is a BIG FRAUD developed by Nnamdi Kanu to make money from Ndi-Igbo using Biafra.”

“I bought and paid my ticket from the USA to Nigeria for Radio Biafra to see things for myself “I was donating my savings in the USA to Radio Biafra for defence & all forms of funds.”

“As Nnamdi Kanu’s girlfriend I went to Nigeria myself I wanted to see what Biafra was about. It is not enough for Ndi Igbo’s to get excited by someone you hear on the radio, verify. I don’t want Igbo’s in diaspora to believe me, buy your ticket like I did & see Nnamdi’s lies.”
“Go back home to Igbo Land and do your investigations, don’t be deceived. A lot of donations to Biafra went down the drain & I have a right to speak out because I contributed. IPOB is built on myth with no structure.

“I am unhappy people are being tricked to donate money using Biafra as a cover. Nnamdi Kanu told IPOB members he needed $8 Million to start the process to free Biafra. When Nnamdi Kanu asked for $8Million I took a step back knowing Ojukwu used his own money for Biafra.”

“Nnamdi Kanu travels on a dual Nigerian & British passports, he should at least let Igbos know. If you are telling people at home to risk their lives, at least let them know you have dual citizenship.”

Kanu’s supporters recently held protests » in Enugu State to demand his release after he was arrested » by officials of the Department of State Security (DSS) on Saturday, October 17, 2015.

pulse.ng/local/nnamdi-kanu-he-s-using-radio-biafra-to-fund-his-playboy-lifestyle-ex-girlfriend-alleges-video-id4310386.html

proudly Nigerian !!!!![s][/s]

Stale!!!

8 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by DikSin(m): 2:02am On Dec 26, 2015
My igbo brothers are playing a very good grand piano but tapping the wrong note cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Duru1(m): 2:11am On Dec 26, 2015
Whether Nnamdi Kanu is a playboy or womanize, his message of realization of Biafra is a wonderful and welcome idea. It took Saul to become Paul.

6 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2015
joliyp, I think you should concentrate more on your in law which you are planning to snatch from your sister instead of dabbling into something that you can't understand.

your daddy will understand me if you discuss it with him.

thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by DelGardo: 2:13am On Dec 26, 2015
You don't need any ex anything to know that Nnamdi is a job man using the Biafran format, which is rather unfortunate because Biafra means a lot to Ndigbo. Our forefathers died for it and it lives in our heart.

It's like the Aryan philosophy to the Germans. After the 2nd world war it became muted but u know that supremacy thing lives on.

The guy man just went and commercialized it and my brothers be buying. Shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Duru1(m): 2:24am On Dec 26, 2015
If the pictures on the post are those of the so-called Chioma Amaryllis, then she is full of artificial and very unreal. The hair is rug and her name far from Igbo to make any sense. No wonder she is an ex-girl friend.

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by wtfCode: 2:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Duru1:
Whether Nnamdi Kanu is a playboy or womanize, his message of realization of Biafra is a wonderful and welcome idea. It took Saul to become Paul.
Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by joliyp(f): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:
joliyp, I think you should concentrate more on your in law which you are planning to snatch from your sister instead of dabbling into something that you can't understand.

you got a point !!!!! but the problem is am not Igbo am south south and I wont allow a man that has no knowledge to come and rule over us.....ss is not part of you leave us alone

thanks

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by nastyesco(m): 2:47am On Dec 26, 2015
Ibo's are at it again...I don't blame them tho...if they can use their mother for jazz...then they cn use the Human race...they don't care...odikwa ego

7 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Drtbcom: 3:33am On Dec 26, 2015
I hope jobless IPOB are reading....

5 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 26, 2015
Watch as Some of these IPO-Baskets youths will still call chioma a Yoruba writting from Lagos Ibadan express way. Smh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=joliyp post=41345905][/quote] just imagine what this one is saying? Go back to romance section plz I beg you in the name of God

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by joe4christ(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Not surprised.
Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by SmartMugu: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2015
This came up over 4 months ago. How is this news?

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by HopeAtHand: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Ecoterrorist:

thanks
joliyp:
never knew I will someday be a victim of this nonsense!!! as smart and intelligent I think I am, my elder sister should be getting married next year,the problem now is this man claims to be in love with me not my sister anymore

I can't betrayed my sister for anything in this world am thinking of staying away from the family house since I got my own apartment but my fear is my sister bringing the guy to my auz !!! apart from not telling my sister what do u think I should do? cos they seems so happy but when am alone with him he cries like a baby telling me he wished he had met me before now
and I feel pity for him

Chaii.............This is wickedness
grin grin grin
Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by spako4(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by opalu: 6:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Too bad
Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by FisifunKododada: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2015
DelGardo:
You don't need any ex anything to know that Nnamdi is a job man using the Biafran format, which is rather unfortunate because Biafra means a lot to Ndigbo. Our forefathers died for it and it lives in our heart.

It's like the Aryan philosophy to the Germans. After the 2nd world war it became muted but u know that supremacy thing lives on.

The guy man just went and commercialized it and my brothers be buying. Shame.

cool The Igbos should not compare themselves to the Germans - the Germans have a developed society. Go to the South East and see shyte all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Ijaya123: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2015
The chicken has come home to roast. That guy is simply a scam.

You don't have to agree with me, hence quoting me is needless.

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Chibuzoc(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2015
Na today? #Nnamdi Kanu is the Best, so Bleep off with your lies it looks so childish, Nnamdi Kanu on radio said he was married, how come the bitch didn't hear that just trying to formulate a piece of shit, it makes no sense.
But is it true that awololo drank 20 naira rat poison as price for looting Biafrans?

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by joliyp(f): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=Ecoterrorist post=41345847]joliyp, I think you should concentrate more on your in law which you are planning to snatch from your sister instead of dabbling into something that you can't understand.

your daddy will understand me if you discuss it with him

I asked my grandmother who is 117 today the secret of her long life and she said " my daughter I mind my own business"
(Quote ) (Report ) (Like ) (Share)

lady or so if u want to live long like ur grandma kindly mind ur business off my issue !!!! onyara
Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by DelGardo: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool The Igbos should not compare themselves to the Germans - the Germans have a developed society. Go to the South East and see shyte all over the place.

I am not comparing Igbos to the Aryan race for their achievements but their disposition after a similar fate. The Germans were defeated in a war, so we're the Igbos.

However whilst there is now less publicity about the Aryan philosophy my people have refused to move on and are now being deceived to start an unnecessary fight with neighbours and brothers.

1 Like

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by mirabel001(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2015
lol...i gues kanu refused 2 tie d knot wit dis b*tch....

2 Likes

Re: 'nnamdi Kanu Is Using Radio Biafra To Fund His Playboy Lifestyle' Ex Gf by Jesitush(f): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2015
The artificial bitch is pained ... grin

Would you expect your ex to speak good about you ? undecided

In as much I'm not a Biafran supporter , but we need to put two and two together before the characters input.

cool

(1) (Reply)

How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue / If I Am Guilty, Let All The Curses In The Bible Be Upon You–Okupe Fires Back / BREAKING: Army Arrest Boko Haram Suppliers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.