Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg (2857 Views)

Pls Help Me interprete This Dream Abeg / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / What Does This Dream Mean ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by TeamLeader(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2015
HERE IS MY STORY

PLEASE HELP!!

Compliments of the season to you all. This is my 1st time of opening a thread here, i always read stuffs and i enjoy the house. Please i need an advice. Its somthin abt my life that make me shed tears. Please help me go thru it.

i'll be 30 by nxt year Oct, male, a christian. There is this particula dream that i always have once in a while. In that dream, i'll see myself in sec schl days with uniform and most times writting exams with my old colleages in sec schl days & sometims university mates, nw am a graduate. Na this exam own de always appear occasionally. I've gone to MFM CHURCH because of this dream, after xplaind evry to d pastor, he had to re-directd me to anoda MFM branch for delieverance that d dream is serios. My people I did 7 days DRY fasting & prayers for the 2nd time! The 1st time was 3 days.

After the prayer, I started to xperience some balance in my business because there was a time i was doing very well to the point of me wanted to travelled out not until the business crashed to zero all of a sudden and on my own I set aside every teusdays & thursdays for fasting because of dis issue but whenever am in deep thought about my life or about how my business will come back to life before sleeping in the nite, THIS DREAM WILL APPEAR AGAIN! Like 5 times now.

Am tired. i've prayed and prayed up till nw. I dont kno what to do again. Am thinking of talking to my mom one on one about it when i travelled home tomoro but your advice will be highly welcomed. This year is few days to end, I dont want to enter 2016 with this challenge. Please advice me on what to do next. Pls help me abeg. I want to kno if anyone have xperienced this and what you do to overcome it.

Thanks yu Admin and everyone. Sorry for bothering yu with my problem. Happy new year in advance
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by infogenius(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2015
I am sorry you have to go through all this.

My friend this is a serious situation especially with dreams like this.
From your epistle it is clear you don't know the meaning of such
dreams.

And if you don't know the meaning it will be very difficult to tackle the
challenge.

The dream in one WORD means Stagnation and backwardness and as long
as you have such dreams it signifies that your spiritual life is stagnated and
that is exactly what is made manifest in the physical world.

Fervent and Effectual prayers is the answer. Even though you have been
praying , it has not had the required punch because you didn't know the
meaning of the dreams and pray to break the yoke of stagnation.

But for your prayers to be effective to take you away from that state of your
life. You have to do the following

1. Pray in line with the Word of God.This means you must read and study the Word
of God regularly. Be Word loaded.Remind him regularly of Is 45:21 and ps 107:21

2. Try as much as possible while fasting to ask for empowerment.My brother without
power you can't change levels.

3. Pray regularly and make sure you thrive towards righteousness.James 5:16

4. Declare regularly (day and night before you sleep)what you want to experience and
what you want to see.You are only permitted to experience what you declare.Job 22:28

5. Remember Mark 11:22-24, believe that God has answered you when you pray and finally
6. Change your thought pattern and think noble things (think like a king) Phil4:8

You will overcome these evil forces of Stagnation because you are more than conqueror in Christ.

I wish you the best.

N.B I was in similar shoes for so many years until God delivered me through prayers
I didn't even go for deliverance. I just prayed tirelessly and made Bold declarations and the dreams
disappeared and my life changed for the best.

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2015
[b] Hmmmm..Glory to GOD, Well to d bst f my knowledge n thru d overwhelming experiences i've encountered i'd be able 2 shed light to ur plight!

The issue f seeing urself bk in ur secondary school n university days n also writing a particular exam with ur old school uniform implies this=> "Powers from beyond z trying 2 take u down nd also represents d spirit f bkwardness",ever wondered y ur money went flat weneva a gud plan comes out? Its obvious d devil doesnt want u 2 move forward! I advice u pray with dis prayer point:
1. Every spirit f bkwardness in your life nd business shud be destroyd by d power f d holy ghost.

2. Every hidden agenda set by d devil 2 tarnish ur reputatn may it scatter by fire!

3. Every foul spirit sucking my hard earnd income may dey choke by d power of d holy ghost.

Try 2 listen wen d holy spirit speaks cncerning ur situatn, pick a vry convienient time nd day 2 fast for 3days. Confess evry long-lasting sin whatsoever b4 u embark on d warfare. Read psalm 54,86,121,6 before u start praying! Like i said try 2 listen 2 d voice f d holy ghost!

Praise GOD. Modified* d bro up there just said it all, we all pass thru dz times buh thru prayer nd d meditatn on God's word we cnquered! You wil cnquer in Jesus name AMEN! [/b]

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by pinkycute(f): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmm... I think is the negative thoughts you have concerning yourself that's is bring you down. I mean, whenever you've those kind of dreams, why not bring yourself out, and think positive. Sometimes some dreams are harmless but our interpretation in reality determine who we are... So dear, your dreams are common, just leave your life free and think positive
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Errr........... I'm sorry. I don't know what to say
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by 0079jaBond(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
pinkycute:
Hmmmmm... I think is the negative thoughts you have concerning yourself that's is bring you down. I mean, whenever you've those kind of dreams, why not bring yourself out, and think positive. Sometimes some dreams are harmless but our interpretation in reality determine who we are... So dear, your dreams are common, just leave your life free and think positive

It is spiritual my dear, not a common thing as you put.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by elhakiimed(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
TeamLeader:
HERE IS MY STORY

PLEASE HELP!!

Compliments of the season to you all. This is my 1st time of opening a thread here, i always read stuffs and i enjoy the house. Please i need an advice. Its somthin abt my life that make me shed tears. Please help me go thru it.

i'll be 30 by nxt year Oct, male, a christian. There is this particula dream that i always have once in a while. In that dream, i'll see myself in sec schl days with uniform and most times writting exams with my old colleages in sec schl days & sometims university mates, nw am a graduate. Na this exam own de always appear occasionally. I've gone to MFM CHURCH because of this dream, after xplaind evry to d pastor, he had to re-directd me to anoda MFM branch for delieverance that d dream is serios. My people I did 7 days DRY fasting & prayers for the 2nd time! The 1st time was 3 days.

After the prayer, I started to xperience some balance in my business because there was a time i was doing very well to the point of me wanted to travelled out not until the business crashed to zero all of a sudden and on my own I set aside every teusdays & thursdays for fasting because of dis issue but whenever am in deep thought about my life or about how my business will come back to life before sleeping in the nite, THIS DREAM WILL APPEAR AGAIN! Like 5 times now.

Am tired. i've prayed and prayed up till nw. I dont kno what to do again. Am thinking of talking to my mom one on one about it when i travelled home tomoro but your advice will be highly welcomed. This year is few days to end, I dont want to enter 2016 with this challenge. Please advice me on what to do next. Pls help me abeg. I want to kno if anyone have xperienced this and what you do to overcome it.

Thanks yu Admin and everyone. Sorry for bothering yu with my problem. Happy new year in advance

Brother you need to do exorcism in Islam, the devils that are responsible for this kind of act can't stay around Quran recitation,ever.
please don't listen to media about your own salvation,you need help from God and not Jesus is messenger.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by leksbore(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
elhakiimed:

Brother you need to do exorcism in Islam, the devils that are responsible for this kind of act can't stay around Quran recitation,ever.
please don't listen to media about your own salvation,you need help from God and not Jesus is messenger.
what is exorcism in Islam.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by HIbreed(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
infogenius:
I am sorry you have to go through all this.

My friend this is a serious situation especially with dreams like this.
From your epistle it is clear you don't know the meaning of such
dreams.

And if you don't know the meaning it will be very difficult to tackle the
challenge.

The dream in one WORD means Stagnation and backwardness and as long
as you have such dreams it signifies that your spiritual life is stagnated and
that is exactly what is made manifest in the physical world.

Fervent and Effectual prayers is the answer. Even though you have been
praying , it has not had the required punch because you didn't know the
meaning of the dreams and pray to break the yoke of stagnation.

But for your prayers to be effective to take you away from that state of your
life. You have to do the following

1. Pray in line with the Word of God.This means you must read and study the Word
of God regularly. Be Word loaded.Remind him regularly of Is 45:21 and ps 107:21

2. Try as much as possible while fasting to ask for empowerment.My brother without
power you can't change levels.

3. Pray regularly and make sure you thrive towards righteousness.James 5:16

4. Declare regularly (day and night before you sleep)what you want to experience and
what you want to see.You are only permitted to experience what you declare.Job 22:28

5. Remember Mark 11:22-24, believe that God has answered you when you pray and finally
6. Change your thought pattern and think noble things (think like a king) Phil4:8

You will overcome these evil forces of Stagnation because you are more than conqueror in Christ.

I wish you the best.

N.B I was in similar shoes for so many years until God delivered me through prayers
I didn't even go for deliverance. I just prayed tirelessly and made Bold declarations and the dreams
disappeared and my life changed for the best.
you just siphoned my advice to him.spiritual controls physical. that is a demonic attack. Praying hard,clinging to God,maintaining divine chasteness and refraining from sexual immorality would disarm them automatically.Meanwhile you need to say assertions and affirmtions to yourself everymorning and night before you go to bed,.something like 'am a child of The Most High God, am created in his image,i shall recieve favour,blessings,fortunes and grace, i shall not go backward, am 30 years,i would make wealth bd live in my own house and marry a good wife in the lord..... Something like that.Believe in the power of the mind, meditate and create visuals of yourself already achieving those things you want. When you woke up in the middle of the night,pray before going back to sleep again even if you have to wake up ten times at night.This is vwry important.More expecially,practise sex restraint through meditation.The demons would present people you knew to lure you into sexual immorality during dreams, pray for the holy spirit intervention before sleeping. Thank me later, IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC!
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by HIbreed(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
TeamLeader:
HERE IS MY STORY

PLEASE HELP!!

YOU NEED TO PUT UP YOUR ARMOUR WHICH IS DOING THE WILL OF GOD.Beign holy and shunning evil,your spirituality would increase automatically and you will experience God's favour,.There are soldiers of darkness and they do not rest. Stay away from people you do not trust completely.stop living a Mundane life,think good thoughts,ask God consistently for his holy spirit and maintain it, do not evict the holy spirit with immorality. remember the holy spirit is a free gift.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Precioussilas10: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
dreams are useless and meaningless.Face reality n maintain a positive attitude.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by elhakiimed(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2015
leksbore:
what is exorcism in Islam.

- the act of driving out supposed evil spirits from persons, places or things who are possessed by them.
Evil spirit called jinns(Genie or demons) make people see terrible things when they possess people.
the jinns are creations of free will like human ,some are highly oppresive and evil,while some are good.As opposed to the Christian definition, which said they are dark Angels ,angels do not have free will.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by elhakiimed(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
Precioussilas10:
dreams are useless and meaningless.Face reality n maintain a positive attitude.
I say NO in a very humble way
in Islam there are 3 kinds of dream.
1. the one from God as signs ,they occurrences make you remember you desktop them.

2. the one from shaytan,thry are dreams such as dogs chasing ,falling from height(they are also signs of possession by jinns)

3. ordinary dreams about what you were thinking when awake
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Precioussilas10: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
elhakiimed:

I say NO in a very humble way
in Islam there are 3 kinds of dream.
1. the one from God as signs ,they occurrences make you remember you desktop them.

2. the one from shaytan,thry are dreams such as dogs chasing ,falling from height(they are also signs of possession by jinns)

3. ordinary dreams about what you were thinking when awake
I agree with the third and that's where i drew my conclusions.In my opinion,dreams are formed based on your beliefs or thoughts and that's all there is to it.Have you ever heard a hinduist or muslim talk about visions of rapture
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Godisable2015(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
My brother there's notin God cannt do,dat is backwardness ss and stahnation,see precious i pity you,you said dream is meaningless dont you know that is the spiritual that controlsthe physical?
My brother go and search for spiritual warfare and casting out demons.here on naira land God bless u
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by leksbore(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2015
pls if u dream that u were crying in ur dream and when u woke up tears was in ur eyes,pls what does it mean?
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Godisable2015(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
It your spirit that is crying because that is nothow you are suppose to be you are a great person,go for deliverance ok
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by leksbore(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
bros ave done countless deliverance ,,,I just believe one day one will be free from all this struggles of life.God bless you amen
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Godisable2015(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Let me link you to this great man of God,follow this thread[spiritual warfare,deliverance,and casting out demons]post ur challenges there and the man of God will attend to you
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by jmichlins(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
We are in the same shoe. I do see myself wayback in sec with classmates doing some stuff I don't know. It kind of repetive but in that dream am happy and so I take it as nothing .Should it be that I have any atom of fear of sadness in the dream I will pray towards it. Forget these people who are telling you it's bad and stuff. Even people that don't have such dreams do have business setback so why should a mere dream be the reason for your own setback. Be optimistic and nothing or anybody can stop you.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 04, 2016
My friend this dream is normal it happen to everyone,white,black,Chinese or Indian as long as you've been to school in yr life,you'll always have this dream evry now and then,there's nothing spiritual about it.pls tackle yr biz failure by having fixibility study,ask yourself few questions about yr biz,have a swot check,and see yr life turn around for good.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by jmichlins(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2016
euromilion:
My friend this dream is normal it happen to everyone,white,black,Chinese or Indian as long as you've been to school in yr life,you'll always have this dream evry now and then,there's nothing spiritual about it.pls tackle yr biz failure by having fixibility study,ask yourself few questions about yr biz,have a swot check,and see yr life turn around for good.
Mate your head correct. Who hasn't had such dream has never being to school or have fun memories of his school days. Religion has made us too gullible and many god of men have capitalized on that to make money
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Godisable2015(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
My brother seeing yourself in ur secondary school is setback,stagnation etc,dont be convinced you better take your life serious now,and take your life very serious,have you check the thread?value urself and concentrate saw that you will not regret
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by sparklekay(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
For the interpretation of your dreams, kindly go to: DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM.ORG.
Here,an online MFM minister would interprete your dreams for you without charging you anything.God used him for me(and He still uses him).pls don't fall prey to charlatans.This is no spell- casting mumbo- jumbo.God indeed uses the minister - PST ebankole.Infact,he used to minister on this forum before he moved.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by sparklekay(f): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
@Team leader.For the interpretation of your dreams, kindly go to: DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM.ORG.
Here,an online MFM minister would interprete your dreams for you without charging you anything.God used him for me(and He still uses him).pls don't fall prey to charlatans.This is no spell- casting mumbo- jumbo.God indeed uses the minister - PST ebankole.Infact,he used to minister on this forum before he moved.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Godisable2015(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Dats good bt u too can still search for spiritual warfare,deliverance and casting out demons,and u will see what God has been doing.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by leksbore(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
sparklekay:
@Team leader.For the interpretation of your dreams, kindly go to: DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM.ORG.
write the website very well
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by sonofthunder: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
sparklekay:
op this is what I was gonna tell you here... God bless.
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by sparklekay(f): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ leksbore.The site is : DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM.ORG.God bless. leksbore, just Google it.

Or: http://www.dreamtorchlight.org/
Re: Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg by Amberon: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
TeamLeader

PM me immediately. This is a very serious issue. Or drop your number and I'll give you a call.

(1) (Reply)

Why The End-time Church Lacks Power, Part 1. / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God - Please Vote / Did You Become An Atheist In 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.