Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) (49210 Views)

What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) / Share Your International Flight/Airline Experiences / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Donzee02(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Na 2run go church go do da tin den dey Call deliverance
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by lagdmark(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
I will flog the parents for negligence ,and buy the child a candy if under 5
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Skain(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Imagine beating the child and follow the child cry the same time...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Na to laugh apply for new one..Then ofc tell d child d big f up he commit
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ratchy: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Skain:
Imagine beating the child and follow the child cry the same time...
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ratchy: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Toosure70:
that's creativity. The child deserve award
creativity indeed
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Same old recycled s h i t hitting front page. Someone's seriously slacking.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Kazrem(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Heyyyy!!!!
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ournaijablog(f): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Happened to me i did nothing, and it was a new passport, my mum was so angry with the little girl saying her mother must pay o, the girls mum apologized tire i felt bad but whats done is done and i couldn't ask the mother to pay because they live on our street and the lil girl and her elder sis came to visit me embarassed
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by nigport: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Giv him a kiss God hs reason 4 everytin. Every disappointment is a blessing
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rubbish God for bad things
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by greatcrown: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Painful!
But them everything happen for a reason.
Next time the passport will be kept in better place beyond his or her reach.

No beating for the child.

Obviously not his fault.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:
Child must learn a lesson once and for all.
If beating is not possible I would take the child to the market and sell or exchange them for bag of rice.

Oh my God. But the passport office can issue a replacement for a small fee if you declare defacement. All u stand to loss is some air ticket reissue surcharge and perhaps small business failure. A dear child for sale or bag of rice? FAINTS!
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Mykelpato(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
ratchy:
bro this is something that has to do with feelings too, learning from my carelessness won't do . Beating must be involved except the thing no happen for Nigeria.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
ratchy:
bro this is something that has to do with feelings too, learning from my carelessness won't do . Beating must be involved except the thing no happen for Nigeria.
u funny bro...so if na naija na beating tinz right? guy if u beat the child will the biro decoration erase from the passport? Even u too need beating for been careless
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ratchy: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rexnegro:

u funny bro...so if na naija na beating tinz right? guy if u beat the child will the biro decoration erase from the passport? Even u too need beating for been careless
jeeeeezzzzzz
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Awanja(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
The child must tell me the spirit that sent him or her cos the kind beatin oooooooooooooo...
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by obidevine(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wonder what lalasticlala would do in such a situation.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
I will first of all go away from where the child is. so that I will not beat the child to death in my anger.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Juliuxxxxx: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
divinehand2003:
It's might be a sign that your journey may be a deadly one. God is using the lovely child to warn you dearly!!!!

Lwkmd
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ratchy: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
charix:
Someone's seriously slacking.
you?
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by kentzz(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:
If beating is not possible I would take the child to the market and sell or exchange them for bag of rice.
shocked
worry359:

U DON CRAZE
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by chrish2i: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
time to finally commit crime against kids..I go beat mama, papa, brothers, sisters, neighbors wen go beg then ask for a refund if its not Accepted
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
ZUBY77:
E PASSPORTS ARE BUILT WITH DIGITAL CHIP TECHNOLOGY.

MACHINES CAN STILL DETECT AND ANALYSE THE Data..
an experienced person just spoke
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
worry359:

Then I would beat the parents for being so silly to allow the child access to important documents.
It is the parents fault.

That means according to your question, you are gonna beat yourself. Nice grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Joshkid(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Lol....I no fit kill the child na...But e go too pain me sha!
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Barbiemusty: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
I will know such child was sent
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Leiykong(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
its a blessing in disguise
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by ratchy: 5:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Barbiemusty:
I will know such child was sent
from?
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2015
Ahhh!! It av finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.