Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) (49223 Views)

What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) / Share Your International Flight/Airline Experiences / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by mutiualao1: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2015
it only shows my carelessness.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by tubleezy(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2015
habaa...sell ur own pikin?

meanwhile:: read more gossips on nairatrends..com

worry359:
Child must learn a lesson once and for all.
If beating is not possible I would take the child to the market and sell or exchange them for bag of rice.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by innobarca(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
The parents should take the blame
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by bisten14: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2015
I posted this post before na on June 10, 2015.
MODS wetin dey hapun?

https://www.nairaland.com/2370769/honest-what-child
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Adminisher: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Na to laugh apply for new one..Then ofc tell d child d big f up he commit

The passport is still good.
All the immigration point personnel need is the picture. The passport copy pops up on screen when they scan the security numbers, what eventually gets you past customs is the biometric information.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Graccccccccy(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2015
It's at this point that beating turns into a reflex action. you can't help it.
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2015
worry359:
If beating is not possible I would take the child to the market and sell or exchange them for bag of rice.
hahaha cheesy
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Moana(f): 3:39am On Dec 28, 2015
worry359:
so you would sell your child because of a few pieces of paper that can be replaced? Nawa o
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by worry359(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Moana:
so you would sell your child because of a few pieces of paper that can be replaced? Nawa o
Child can be replaced quite simply as well! grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by openmine(m): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2015
i will blame dat individual for keeping sometin as important as a passport where it can be easily accessible by deir kids....for christ sake ur child knows nothing about such documents...
What happened to the warnings we see on medications...keep out of the reach of children....
For me its carelessness on d part of that irresponsible individual...i don talk my own
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by rotwailler(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
How we mine children do me bad like thesecry.....I we jos killed me and mine children niangryangryangry

Am no like nonesenceangry

...hope u nor join people wen dey laugh patience?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Sulejmani: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:
I won't do anything to the child .maybe I did worse during my time. its the circle of life.
we the stubborn ones will always identify ourselves nah
Re: What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Seriously, I can't stop laughing oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.