Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,304 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Attention: Dpr, Nnpc, Ppmc. Fuel N150 Per Litre: Lokoja To 9th Mile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Dpr, Nnpc, Ppmc. Fuel N150 Per Litre: Lokoja To 9th Mile (356 Views)

Petrol: NNPC Pushes For N150 Per Litre.. / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Dpr, Nnpc, Ppmc. Fuel N150 Per Litre: Lokoja To 9th Mile by boldx(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
I had to travel this season. Having filled my fuel tank in Abuja after much hassle at N87 per litre. I took off on 25th December to Anambra. From Lokoja to 9th Mile virtually all fuel stations were selling at N150 per litre except at NNPC before Ejule. They were selling at N120 per litre. In all the fuel stations selling at N150 per litre, N87 per litre was displayed at the pump but there was a fuel attendant with a calculator and you will be informed that the price is N150. After buying they will use their calculator to check the amount you will pay. I checked so many fuel stations to verify this. At the NNPC fuel station where i bought, i paid N5000 for about 41 litres (N120 per litre) which was supposed to fill my tank because i still had some fuel in my tank, but to my dismay, my fuel guage read 3/4 full. Just a rip off!
Attention: DPR, NNPC, PPMC

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Use Beggars, Firewood To Cause Mayhem – Army / My Opinion And Suggestion For Nigeria. / What Is The Maximum Amount You've Ever Spent On Hairdo/Haircut ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.