Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission (4327 Views)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
because the op is dulling... Even linda ikeji used to do dat... So
upon how i take respect yo bro... you bleeped up..so what she is doing is right
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
I think this is very wrong of her. What I dislike about nairaland mods is the fact that they push every of her posts to FP even when similar topic has been opened by other nairalanders.

I almost thought she was lalasticlala, going by the rate at which her topics hit FP. Most of them are just pictures of celebrities which don't add value to one's life. What happened to intelligent discussions as seen in the below thread which ought tp hit FP?

www.nairaland.com/2820995/understanding-story-man-beating-wife

Nairaland has created a lot of bloggers who are doing fine. But promoting only one, who most times have only shallow contents, is not encouraging to others.

3 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by missKiffy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm, I checked the two links and it's obvious she took the pics from the guys thread, viviangist just try to give credit to your source, that's all

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
upon how i take respect yo bro... you bleeped up..so what she is doing is right
not right buh shitt happens, dats wad am tryna point out...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

We are not in a western country.
But if you feel your case is strong enough, then here's your opportunity to make millions.

i am not after the money we should not allow plagiarism simple
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

We are not in a western country.
But if you feel your case is strong enough, then here's your opportunity to make millions.

Listen to yourself, dude.

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cutehector:
because the op is dulling... Even linda ikeji used to do dat... So
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
lipsrsealed where the Bleep is she
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Originality?
From a blogger?

Start your own first.
Let's see how original you can be...
How I wish you're in academic line. Making use of a person's intellectual property without making references them is called plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
lipsrsealed where the Bleep is she

With Seun, boxing their day ..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish you're in academic line. Making use of a person's intellectual property without making references them is called plagiarism.

I am aware.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Listen to yourself, dude.

I am listening.

Still sounds right.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

With Seun, boxing their day ..
lols you gat jokes
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

i am not after the money we should not allow plagiarism simple

So tell her...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
missKiffy:
Hmmm, I checked the two links and it's obvious she took the pics from the guys thread, viviangist just try to give credit to your source, that's all
see excuse
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

So tell her...

you must have comprehension problem
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

My brother, leave that gigolo alone na ..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by boldx(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
I was wondering where she was getting her stories from with the speed she was churning out posts. Viviangist should not throw caution to the wind. Maturity, respect and dignity for bread, butter and maggi.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:
why you modify am..you dey fear
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

Maybe I do.

But let's stop all these PHD Syndrom.

If Viviangist where related to you, would you be so passionate about this issue?

She is getting somewhere with her hustle.
Face your own.

Remember, ALL HAVE SINNED...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
boldx:
I was wondering where she was getting her stories from with the speed she was churning out posts. Viviangist should not throw caution to the wind. Maturity, respect and dignity for bread, butter and maggi.
she wan build house for pawpaw island

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Maybe I do.

If Viviangist where related to you, would you be so passionate about this issue?

Face your own.

it has nothing to do with being a relative and PHD syndrome

what is not right is not right

should we carry on as if it is right? Lets call a spade a spade.

we should not promote plagiarism

3 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

My brother, leave that gigolo alone na ..

he has issues

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Maybe I do.

Face your own.

mr man go and sleep... if she is hustling then she shouldn't use her own to disturb others..
wtf are you ...i dnt fink you reason at all..
just typing with your filthy fingers .

smh

2 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by orunto27: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
A Patent is a Property and must be protected.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by TedBaker(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Viviangist na by like that?
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
mr man go and sleep... if she is hustling then she shouldn't use her own to disturb others..
wtf are you ...i dnt fink you reason at all..
just typing with your filthy fingers .

smh

I guess I touched a nerve, eh?

Will ignore the insult.

Oya, do some self appraisal...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin mynd is in to lock d thread
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
why you modify am..you dey fear

My brother, I dey fear o ..

How you take see am sef? .. I fear well well when I saw one like and quickly removed it before someone mentions it ..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

I guess I touched a nerve, eh?
Will ignore the insult.
Oya, do some self appraisal...
stfu
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
grin mynd is in to lock d thread

Boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Gullible? / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Youngest Wife Ola Boo.... / Why Girls Of Nowadays Are Behaving Like Animal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.