Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission (4332 Views)

I Think Zoto App Is Stealing From Me. / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

it has nothing to do with being a relative and PHD syndrome

what is not right is not right

should we carry on as if it is right? Lets call a spade a spade.

we should not promote plagiarism

A lot of things are not right in this country.

Like poverty and illiteracy, to mention a few.
We need warriors to help fight these.
Your country needs you.

Comprendé?
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

My brother, I dey fear o ..

How you take see am sef? .. I fear well well when I saw one like and quickly removed it before someone mentions it ..

hahaha
.. after 5weeks ban dem just release me... start saying your mind... they ll ban me soon..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by porshuch: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
blazetitov:
Vivian wan buy house for Groundnut Island. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na for agbalumo island she go buy land.

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Your country needs you.

Comprendé?
that's why i say... always think before you type..all you just blogged here is off point... kid you need to upgrade huh ??

2 Likes

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
hahaha
.. after 5weeks ban dem just release me... start saying your mind... they ll ban me soon..

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Your country needs you.

Comprendé?

start from here and right now including you

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

stop modifying it... fear fear
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

start from here and right now including you

But I encouraged you to prosecute if you feel so strongly about it.

Nothin wrong with that.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Krak(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Your country needs you.

Comprendé?

Do you realise that you are not making sense?
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
stop modifying it... fear fear

Oga, I no fit tell you Wetin I don see ..

Am just waiting for the right time to kiss NL goodbye ..

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

But I encouraged you to prosecute if you feel so strongly about it.

Nothin wrong with that.

All our efforts are never in vain i am happy that the right people are taking this up

see the image

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by dunkem21(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Krak:

Krak, I respect you .. Pls leave the troll alone na ..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
that's why i say... always think before you type..all you just blogged here is off point... kid you need to upgrade huh ??

Big Daddy,

Start getting things done and stop being a keyboard warrior.

If you don't have the means to prosecute, there's the OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER.

They will do it for free...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

All our efforts are never in vain i am happy that the right people are taking this up

see the image

That's good.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Krak:

Try and see some sense in it.

Will do you some good.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Free2ryhme, pls stop replying unionised, it's obvious that the guy has issues. Where is the dignity in labour, what is wrong is wrong... Viviangist isn't doing the right thing and yet somebody is defending her?? It's absurd.
His type will defend dasuki, ibori, dokpesi etc to high heaven just because he thinks nobody is a saint..
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Krak(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Krak, I respect you .. Pls leave the troll alone na ..

Ok, I will.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
tobimillar:
Free2ryhme, pls stop replying unionised, it's obvious that the guy has issues. Where is the dignity in labour, what is wrong is wrong... Viviangist isn't doing the right thing and yet somebody is defending her?? It's absurd.
His type will defend dasuki, ibori, dokpesi etc to high heaven just because he thinks nobody is a saint..

I am only asking you lot to do the right thing...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by finalboss(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Big Daddy,

If you don't have the means to prosecute, there's the OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER.

guy go fry corn.. you nor making sense here...keep wallowing in dur ocean of mumunity...
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
finalboss:
guy go fry corn.. you nor making sense here...keep wallowing in dur ocean of mumunity...

Fried already.

Waiting for Stole v Man U.

Munching....
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by andyanders: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Too bad. She should be arrested.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by MrMcJay(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

Big Daddy,

Bro, just keep your thoughts within yourself. There is no need advertising your stupidity for the world to see.

The OPD doesn't take up IP litigation on behalf of parties to a suit. I don't expect you to know that since you have the scruples of an alley cat.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Unionised:

I am aware.
Telling me you do means nothing to me, your comments say otherwise.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
I should believe the mods are working behind the scene to get to the bottom of this

I dont see why they are taking long because if it where other nairalander involve the judgment would be swift. The pictures have been taken down yet the link still remain promoting her website with stolen intellectual property. Someone should please clear the air on this

Are there sacred cows on this forum? I put this question to Seun and his moderators mynd44, lalasticlala , obinoscopy
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Unionised(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
MrMcJay:

Bro, just keep your thoughts within yourself. There is no need advertising your stupidity for the world to see.

The OPD doesn't take up IP litigation on behalf of parties to a suit. I don't expect you to know that since you have the scruples of an alley cat.

Wow thanks.

You got yarbs.

#talented
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
MrMcJay:

na person nine months you dey tell this one

Guy, you are wicked grin
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
finally the corrections and need adjustments have been

https://www.nairaland.com/2823920/accident-stadium-flyover-alaka-way has replaced the previous post by viviangist3

I want to say a big thank you to all who lending their voice and the moderators (Seun and his moderators mynd44, lalasticlala , obinoscopy ) for their investigative approach to this issue

1 Like

Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by MrMcJay(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

na person nine months you dey tell this one
Guy, you are wicked grin

I intended to ignore him, but I decided to put him in his place so that the world would see that not all Nigerians are thieves and fools.
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by Camellia(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
boldx:
I was wondering where she was getting her stories from with the speed she was churning out posts. Viviangist should not throw caution to the wind. Maturity, respect and dignity for bread, butter and maggi.
and banana island.... Sorry banana
Re: Viviangist Is Stealing Nairalanders Post Without Permission by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Unionised:

We are not in a western country.
But if you feel your case is strong enough, then here's your opportunity to make millions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Nigerians Like To Be Corrected? / Cow Vs Snake (pic) / PHOTO: See How EFCC Officials Track Down Yahoo Big Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.