Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Where Can I Buy Slim Fit Jeans And Nice Shirts In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy Slim Fit Jeans And Nice Shirts In Lagos (1122 Views)

Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Slim Fit Jeans And Nice Shirts In Lagos by ticker(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
I want to buy three good pair of slim fit stock jeans and some nice pair of button down shirt in Lagos. if you deal in this items and you are on whatsapp. please can you drop your number? let me add you so that we discussed.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Which Country Actually Made This? I Think Aba In Naija Did. / Black Leather And Suede With Gold Detail Trendy Bag. 4500Naira / Are you in Ilorin and need a reliable and good tailor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.