Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense (2723 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben Murray-bruce Again - Corruption Is Not Nigeria's Problem (picture/video) / Japhet Omojuwa Attacks Murray Bruce Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by slimchimex(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
PMB give me my vote back

Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringrin

I talk for politics, Nsogbu.
I keep quiet dey watch NL like 14D cinema screen, more Nsogbu
cheesy
Hehehehehehe

I missed you too o o
I see you taking some keen interest in the polity & issues..keep onwink

And if you ever worry that your soul might be sold to the dark energy that more oft becloud politics, do remember that the path to complete light is not always shrouded in light itself.
There will be tunnels, gray and dark areas.

This keeps me going, even in the face of uncertainties.

We live and breathe politics dear. The actions and inactions of the leaders can directly and indirectly effect, affect or even maim our existence. So am not totally out of politics but let's just say i'm in that gray shadow and watching the development of the country. Some voices are too cracked like mine, others might raise their voice higher than I do like your voice that ehoes far and unravels a lot of admiration including mine. Just saying "You're a great fighter". Keep it up! Ezo m gi na asu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by Roadmap27(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tell me how BUARI administration cam meet up with a balance economy that will supersede that of Jonathan when only our main Revenue source {crud oil} was sold around $111 per barrel during Jonathan Era and now sold around $51. Most of us doesn't have a clear understanding on how this country is been run. As for me, I wouldn't judge this administration until 2017 cox no policy by any government can showcase within this little period old of this administration. Don't forget new policy is about to be executed with new budget. Ire o
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by petrov10: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
arresa:
Coming from a worthless clown who as the DG of NTA for 8 years who ran NTA to the ground even worse than the way he met NTA while hos own silverbird thrived and prospered.

These clowns are hopelessly and shameful.

1. NOI as the finance minister and economic coordinator who couldn't account for our money, who had no clue what's coming in or going out, who looked the other way while all government agencies diverted funds that should be going into the federation accounts we gave her to supervise.

2. The same lawless woman who broke the law by approving funds without legislative approval and on top of that sought zero accountability for the money on behalf of Nigerians.

3. The same woman who granted waivers to her cronies and other institutionalized parasites while Nigerians lost billions of dollars.

4. The same woman who conveniently looked the other way while the NNPC minister illegally stashed hour money in illegal bank accounts instead of the federal accounts we gave her to supervise.

5. The same woman who was crookedly clueless about our missing NNPC billions before finally admitting that $10 billion was missing after SLS spoke up.

Thank God Nigerians rightfully kicked out this useless woman and her gang for their wholesale acts of corruption, lawlessness, incompetence and looting and stealing. We are even yet to catch our breath with the daily revelation of the looting stealing mess they left behind and this olodo parasite who benefited and have been benefiting from institutionalized corruption and incompetence.

The twitter finger senator was the DG of NTA for 8 long years so he really should be telling Nigerians exactly what he did to advance the NTA and his achievements at the NTA.

...........but of course, just like the stealing is not corruption man he served, he's equally personally and mentally corrupt just like the rest of them..
loll oga cry me a river

or are u now a wailer like me?
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by arresa: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
[s]
petrov10:
loll oga cry me a river

or are u now a wailer like me?
[/s]

I don't remember quoting any porous brain and unintelligent troll so why bother yourself..
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by petrov10: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
arresa:
[s][/s]

I don't remember quoting any porous brain and unintelligent troll so why bother yourself..
lollll I see painment
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Smh
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by fx45(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
simpleseyi:
This nonentity albino has forgotten that the current clueless CBN governor called Godwin Emefiele was appointed by the clueless Otuoke drunk and Baba Buhari cannot sack the useless CBN governor because the constitution does not allow it.
But the Otuoke drunk sacked Sanusi.... Has the constitution changed?
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by coolscott(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by abacrested(f): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
arresa:
Coming from a worthless clown who as the DG of NTA for 8 years who ran NTA to the ground even worse than the way he met NTA while hos own silverbird thrived and prospered.

These clowns are hopelessly and shameful.

1. NOI as the finance minister and economic coordinator who couldn't account for our money, who had no clue what's coming in or going out, who looked the other way while all government agencies diverted funds that should be going into the federation accounts we gave her to supervise.

2. The same lawless woman who broke the law by approving funds without legislative approval and on top of that sought zero accountability for the money on behalf of Nigerians.

3. The same woman who granted waivers to her cronies and other institutionalized parasites while Nigerians lost billions of dollars.

4. The same woman who conveniently looked the other way while the NNPC minister illegally stashed hour money in illegal bank accounts instead of the federal accounts we gave her to supervise.

5. The same woman who was crookedly clueless about our missing NNPC billions before finally admitting that $10 billion was missing after SLS spoke up.

Thank God Nigerians rightfully kicked out this useless woman and her gang for their wholesale acts of corruption, lawlessness, incompetence and looting and stealing. We are even yet to catch our breath with the daily revelation of the looting stealing mess they left behind and this olodo parasite who benefited and have been benefiting from institutionalized corruption and incompetence.

The twitter finger senator was the DG of NTA for 8 long years so he really should be telling Nigerians exactly what he did to advance the NTA and his achievements at the NTA.

...........but of course, just like the stealing is not corruption man he served, he's equally personally and mentally corrupt just like the rest of them..
Akpamu comment
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by perculiarperson: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
vedaxcool:
Mad man grin grin grin the instability of naira started towards the end of Jonathan criminal regime. In fact the moment the hero of thieves removed Sanusi the whole instability commenced.

Nigeria must build institutions not puff puff mouth moro.ns who whole heartedly signed up on money laundering.

Wailing APC! What won't you blame on Jonathan? Poor low lifers...
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by Bevista: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Dear BMB, I think you should focus on issues concerning Entertainment and forget about the Economy.
---
First of all, Exchange Rate has to do with Monetary Policy and NOI was in charge of Fiscal Policies, not Monetary Policies.

Secondly, exchange rate is directly tied to FX receipts, which in our case is directly related to oil price (Oil accounts for 95% of FX). For most of NOI second term, oil was consistently above $100.
---
If oil dropped this low under that administration, we would be talking about exchange rate @ N300+. Did you not observe that when oil dipped to around $65 in late 2014, the naira was devalued from N155 to N197.
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by hinwazaka: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Answer: She is a managerial maestro. Some have it, some don't.

Kemi Adeosun will never be able to compete. Her name will become synonymous with hunger and death. May God have mercy on her wretched soul
Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by Amitex(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2015
simpleseyi:
This nonentity albino has forgotten that the current clueless CBN governor called Godwin Emefiele was appointed by the clueless Otuoke drunk and Baba Buhari cannot sack the useless CBN governor because the constitution does not allow it.

Is Emefiele Minister of Finance or did he hold Buhari from appointing minister for 200 days after taking office? Do you just post because you want to defend a failing government?

Re: Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense by trux(m): 2:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Iroh88:
Two things:

1. He just confirmed the monumental corruption that characterized Jonathan's regime. Thank goodness this isn't coming from APC, so Ekpas can't tag this "propaganda".

2. He just told everyone what they've always suspected about his Obama physic and Obanikoro's mental status.

Expectedly, the only kind of folks applauding him, even for insulting their god, are the unapologetic and unrepentant Ekpas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Platform On Ait Ray Power Fm / What The Hypocrite Tinubu Bought And Paid For E-touts Refuse To Note / Where Is Bola Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.