Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts (16850 Views)

Suicide Attacks Buratai Orders Military Dogs To War / Secret 'forces' Behind Renewed Boko Haram Attacks - Buratai / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by AceJam: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Who else read this any where?

BOMBSHELL! BOKO HARAM SECRET PEACE DEALS WITH FG EXPOSED!

This is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know if this is legit - but with the details shared it should be looked into: "Please publish this story because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I own four petrol stations in Benin City and two hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of Benin but I have made more money doing my business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also write these languages. So he was asking this man questions and he was counting money so he put it on speak out and I was listening. This is what their conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to keep the fight going because once we begin to mix with these people and they begin to relax like the Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that was reached. The boys first said they want an Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but we offered them our current sharia region for now. So most of them will be put into power come 2019.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Is that all?
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors from Govt. The gave the names of people who must die for them to completely give up.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: Who do they want dead.
Man on the Phone: This is big!!.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam and they want them all dead and all their homes destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika dead. They want the govt to use whatever means necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko Haram members.
4. The want Namadi Kanu radio guy captured and killed for insulting them.
5. They also want for their members to be helped to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this, then next expose, I will tell you how they want to deal with the South later. I have run away from Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one African country from where I sent you this message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they refused to publish my story until I come in person to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will write a very detailed expose on all that was said. Very very important information is yet to come out.
Thanks"
XXXXX
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by AceJam: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
AceJam:

This is coming by way of a 3rd party, I don't know if this is legit - but with the details shared it should be looked into: "Please publish this story because I have sacrificed my life for this story.
My name is XXXX XXXXXXXX but I go by the name Aisha Mohamed. I am a prostitute in the UAE. I own four petrol stations in Benin City and two hostels in one of the state universities in the SW of Nigeria. I was born in the north to a Fulani Mother
and an Edo father. I am a graduate of University of Benin but I have made more money doing my business than I made working at the bank.
On the 19th of December 2015, a prominent Kaduna Businessman named XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX was with me in a hotel room in Dubai when someone close to EL Rufai, governor of Kaduna state called him. This man did not know that I can
understand both Hausa and Arabic and I can also write these languages. So he was asking this man questions and he was counting money so he put it on speak out and I was listening. This is what their conversation looked like.
Man on the phone: Yes. We have negotiated peace with Boko Haram. The war is over.
Kaduna Man in Dubai: That is good. But at what cost? I have said it that the best strategy is to keep the fight going because once we begin to mix with these people and they begin to relax like the Niger Delta, then some more ugly stories will come out.
Man on the phone: Dont worry, its a big deal that was reached. The boys first said they want an Islamic Republic covering the whole of Nigeria but we offered them our current sharia region for now. So most of them will be put into power come 2019.
Man on the phone: No. They want some favors from Govt. The gave the names of people who must die for them to completely give up.
1. The want the Shittes wiped from Nigeria. They claim that the shittes are an impure brand of Islam and they want them all dead and all their homes destroyed and cleared out. They do not want one single Shia mosque standing in Nigeria.
2. They also want Former army chief Ihejirika dead. They want the govt to use whatever means necessary to do that. They claim he killed Boko Haram members.
3. They want Goodluck Jonathan arrested and killed. They claim he ordered the death of Boko Haram members.
5. They also want for their members to be helped to win elections in the north in 2019 so the gradual introduction of Sharia will commence.
Many things were said but if you can publish this, then next expose, I will tell you how they want to deal with the South later. I have run away from Dubai at the moment and I am hiding in one African country from where I sent you this message. Please, if I can sacrifice my life and wealth for this, I pray that you help.
I have written to many newspapers but they refused to publish my story until I come in person to Nigeria. They are afraid of Buhari. I know if I come into Nigeria, I am a dead person.
Spread the story, share it for all to see and I will write a very detailed expose on all that was said. Very very important information is yet to come out.
Thanks"
XXXXX
Yes, I read it here on NL but can't find the post any longer.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by akilo1: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
If you say burata and buhari are not working then relocate to sambasa ,you will sleep well without a gun shot.change is here

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by ganye1: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Samunique:
Is suicide bombing not part of their operation anymore ?

Bros let's wait for the final whistle before the victory song !!!
Bokoharamites are animals, in fact terrorists are like cancer which is not easy to get rid of in the body.

So let's toe the part of our perceived victory with care and not being over zealious in trying to prove Mr President right concerning his December deadline just bcs we are his supporters, bsc BH are terrible people they can hit us at unawares while we celebrate.

Meawhile kudos to our gallant soldiers may the Lord bless them for their sacrifice !!!
Suicide bombing is part of their operations and as long as there remain a handful of people with their ideology you cannot eliminate the possibility of suicide bombing. Whenever you see a group like BH that is used to attacking .military formations and taking over territories being reduced to suicide bombings and attacking soft targets you know that it is seriously downgraded and the person who fought to achieve it earn the right to boast and our our praise.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
jusRadical:

Maybe or maybe not. I have feeling that there are some behind the screen deals. May be the present regime has a hand in the boko haram issue.

What intense military campaign has the present regime done?

What new weapons did they buy?

What magic have they done?
Silly questions.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by lookingfly: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Are you sure their oga bullh. Hasn't told them to reduce the attack on Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by lookingfly: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
To be honest, I can't recall when last we celebrated Xmas without BH displaying their talent in a major headline grabbing way. They have now been reduced to mere scouts attacking soft targets.

But with Jonathan kicked out and Dasuki facing jail...can we say we're surprised? No.

Kudos to Generals Buratai and Buhari for decimating the terrorists.
so the same military that were crying for weapons during Gej era for them to fight bh boys now fought bh boys under pmb still with no weapons and you are celebrating. How did buhari do it, abrakadabra I guess. This shows that bh boys were created by a section of this country to make someone's rule ungovernable.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by fulanimafia: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
lookingfly:
so the same military that were crying for weapons during Gej era for them to fight bh boys now fought bh boys under pmb still with no weapons and you are celebrating. How did buhari do it, abrakadabra I guess. This shows that bh boys were created by a section of this country to make someone's rule ungovernable.

fulanimafia:
Simple, the financiers and enablers of BH are no longer in government and are facing jail time soonest. Meanwhile their only lifeline, ISIS, is battling desperately for its own survival.

Finance is the blood of any organization.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by bewla(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
less then 24 hours them strick but with keke napep
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by LastProphet: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
ocelot2006:

Only a class A buffoon will believe that the war on terror has been fully won, especially when those BH monsters can still bite

only a 3rd generation buffooon will call attacking of soft targets and attacking remote villages in cloak and dagger style a bite. today is xmas and i have 3 knives in my house, so if i open my neighbors door and slaughter his 5 yr old daughter then declare support for bokoharam then in your naive worldview that is a coordinated terrorist attack?
i hope nobody paid money to train you cos they deserve their money back

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by nikz(f): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
What was yesterday's own called and yet the military couldn't come to their rescue? You people should be careful oh ure toying with human lives. When will something happen in Nigerian communities and the military show up immediately?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
I know it is only a religious bigot or a Biafra citizen that will not appreciate the achievement of PMB and General Burutai.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by vislabraye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Biafrauds love boko haram no be small...I wonder y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by brainpulse: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Demdem2:

I agree but they can be deciminated significantly. That is our aim for now. If I am to grade the military as regards meeting the December Target given by Buhari, will give them 78% which to me isn't completely bad. Buratai has led his gallant men well no doubt.
Don't mind them, they are children of hate that don't want any thing good. They will soon die in there hate, fury and bitterness. God has started this Himiself, and anyone against His plan shall perish.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Rhea(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by brainpulse: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
lookingfly:
GEJ made his goverment ungovernable. They created bokohara to embezzle monies and remain in power but God dissapointed them. They never procured weapons for the military on time, instead when it was glaring that people where in the know of all their actrocities they began all the rush hour arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
jusRadical:

Maybe or maybe not. I have feeling that there are some behind the screen deals. May be the present regime has a hand in the boko haram issue.

What intense military campaign has the present regime done?

What new weapons did they buy?

What magic have they done?

Must they announce everything to the public?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by brainpulse: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
AceJam:

Thanks"
XXXXX
Yea, lastly they wanted Biafra. Foolish people that will be destroyed. After spreading unpovened rumours of soldiers that were killed, these are your latest lies.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
AceJam:

Thanks"
XXXXX
Now let's analyse this.

He was speaking to someone on phone about a very sensitive issue and he put it on speaker, even if he thinks no one understands hausa and arabic in dubai which I doubt someone like that will do, BOKO HARAM, NNAMDI KANU, GEJ are general names and everyone knows those names. You wouldn't mention all those names in one conversation if you want to keep a secret, you'd rather use code names.

This came from a source you don't know, ask yourself why you believe it. Part of me tells me you believe it because you are not in support of the present president.

Look at the terms stated there, you think it's possible? This is democracy and we are not living in the 15th century, why are you afraid someone will stop your religion?

Mentioning all those things you have is enough to provide a lead, why didn't the person just remain anonymous?

Bro, let's leave hate and be united. Whether GEJ or PMB, let's give our best to this country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by brainpulse: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Leyelanre:

Now let's analyse this.

He was speaking to someone on phone about a very sensitive issue and he put it on speaker, even if he thinks no one understands hausa and arabic in dubai which I doubt someone like that will do, BOKO HARAM, NNAMDI KANU, GEJ are general names and everyone knows those names. You wouldn't mention all those names in one conversation if you want to keep a secret, you'd rather use code names.

This came from a source you don't know, ask yourself why you believe it. Part of me tells me you believe it because you are not in support of the present president.

Look at the terms stated there, you think it's possible? This is democracy and we are not living in the 15th century, why are you afraid someone will stop your religion?

Mentioning all those things you have is enough to provide a lead, why didn't the person just remain anonymous?

Bro, let's leave hate and be united. Whether GEJ or PMB, let's give our best to this country. God bless Nigeria.
God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Prince16: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:
They've started again ohh! undecided

These people just want a coordinated attack from boko haram buh God pass them! grin

Beht kodded, how will you be FTC on your thread again? undecided

Abeg, no blame am o!
d tin (FTC) don dey hungry am since 450BCE.
My pipo dey talk say, "when lizard nack ground from roof and nobody say 'well done', é go nod him head in self-praise".
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by pobosky20(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'm a living witness. The way we are dealing with these so called idiots (Boko Haram Terrorist) gives them no peace at all. Let me also thank PMB/Buratai for showing more concern to Soldiers welfare.We receive our operation allowances as if everyday is Christmas. Moral high here o.
#LongLiveThePMB
#LongLiveNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by MzPecs(f): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Prince16:

Abeg, no blame am o!
d tin (FTC) don dey hungry am since 450BCE.
My pipo dey talk say, "when lizard nack ground from roof and nobody say 'well done', é go nod him head in self-praise".
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Prince16: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Eazydeek(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

None to your questions.

Rather they're busy going after arms deal of the past regime! undecided

APC is a stain on Nigeria!

Mumu, Oh they should not go after the Arm deal, they should leave them right ? U be big e goat

Your ignorance is a stain to your generations
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Eazydeek(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
anonimi:
STORIES oh from the man whose hometown was attacked twice recently undecided

Who is he DECEIVING?
Does he think we are all FOOLS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

Mumu elections don finish
Stop your campaign of callumny

Move on with your life if you have something tangible to do with it

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by MzPecs(f): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eazydeek:

Mumu, Oh they should not go after the Arm deal, they should leave them right ? U be big e goat

Your ignorance is a stain to your generations
cool

Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Eazydeek(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Achuwa1:
Why would boko haram cordinate attack any longer now tht it is the north tht is in power.
u northerners used bokoharam with the help of ur chadian allies to distabilize the government of the southerners when they were in power after the death of yaradua.
buhari is now in power u have told them to halt.
we all know tht all the attacks that took place during buhari regime were all STAGED,,,,
u ppl are just lucky tht the southerners are not united,if not by now u norrherners would have been feeding on baren desert land,,nonsense!!

Mumu see your brain inside gutter
You be big e goat

Do you mean to say since Buhari was there ? There are no attacks

What kind of goat in human skin u be ?
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:
None to your questions.
Rather they're busy going after arms deal of the past regime! undecided
APC is a stain on Nigeria!
You probably didn't understand anything he posted dear......Re-read his comment
Re: Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eazydeek:

Mumu see your brain inside gutter You be big e goat
Do you mean to say since Buhari was there ? There are no attacks
What kind of goat in human skin u be ?
Didn't you hear him say the attack were 'Staged'?

Your speed to quote him has made you look foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeachment: Majority Of Senators Supported Move Against Buhari - Bulkachuwa / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! / Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.