Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) (1537 Views)

Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order / Why Tompolo Should Not Obey The Court Order. / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by APCcrimesHD: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
...but first we have to lock up till eternity:

Bubu, for eating our pounded yam (2 jeeps + 300k usd)

Fashole, for using 80m to build website dat takes 1min to load

Okopolo Eye, ...no need for explanation.. his sins are just too numerous.

Baba Iyabo, haaaaaaaa

In fact, if you can jail all these men, then we SSners will personally bundle Tompolo..

But if you can't, den keep dreaming!

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by bettercreature(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by ibietela2(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that fashole site na dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by mazzi: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Tompolo should be freed yes am a south northerner grin

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by unaneversee: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
don't mind bull-hali and his foolish supporters
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by Descartes: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Gbam, Government Tompolo must be jailed, we the South-South are not in support of the the two bullet SUVs he collected from official ATM # Dasuki without due process.
In fact he is a yam eater and should have a reserved space at Kirikiri Maximum grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by stevecantrell: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
1 min. to load...hahahaha !
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by DaBullIT(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Your analysis is lopsided

We are dealing with immediate past yam eaters if you have any proof faahola ate yam drop anonymous tip

Otherwise forever remain silent

As I expected more from people whose role model is GEJ

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by EastField: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with you guys.
can't you all make your comment with out Saying "I'm As" "I'm Igbo" I'm Niger delta"?
nawao

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
+1

Funny.
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hahaha.... obj sef...
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by sammyj: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
OP is a correct person. FG should anytiing jailable and end the era of impunity! !!
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by APCcrimesHD: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Your analysis is lopsided

We are dealing with immediate past yam eaters if you have any proof faahola ate yam drop anonymous tip

Otherwise forever remain silent

As I expected more from people whose role model is GEJ

Lol... You are dealing with "past eaters" because most of them are from the opposition... lol..I laugh.. And you think my analysis loop sided... interesting!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by APCcrimesHD: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
EastField:
I don't know what is wrong with you guys.
can't you all make your comment with out Saying "I'm As" "I'm Igbo" I'm Niger delta"?
nawao

If you are pained, den go to "fashion section"
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by DaBullIT(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
APCcrimesHD:

Lol... You are dealing with "past eaters" because most of them are from the opposition... lol..I laugh.. And you think my analysis loop sided... interesting!

When power changes hands the ruling becomes the opposition

Doesn't mean APC members are saints so as I said if you or anybody else has proof that Fashola ate yam drop anonymous tip

Also I believe Buhari does not want to spend eight years. Even if that's what I want

When power changes hands probe the APC members who were ruling or drop anonymous tip if you want them probed now

Every politician is thief that I know but comparing what Fashola did in Lagos with 80m website is just stewpyd
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by APCcrimesHD: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

When power changes hands the ruling becomes the opposition

Doesn't mean APC members are saints so as I said if you or anybody else has proof that Fashola ate yam drop anonymous tip

Also I believe Buhari does not want to spend eight years. Even if that's what I want

When power changes hands probe the APC members who were ruling or drop anonymous tip if you want them probed now

Every politician is thief that I know but comparing what Fashola did in Lagos with 80m website is just stewpyd

Stealing is stealing bro...Let ALL be prosecuted or you prosecute none!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by Vulu: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
I LOVE HOW THEY JUMPED INTO THE THREAD. THE OP IS A BAD GUY.
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Vulu:
I LOVE HOW THEY JUMPED INTO THE THREAD. THE OP IS A BAD GUY.
yorubas jumped into the thread to support the OP but were disappointed when they heard of fashola and tinubu case you know their style their brother are saints but others are evil

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
APCcrimesHD:

Stealing is stealing bro...Let ALL be prosecuted or you prosecute none!

Guy

If there's proof of fraud drop tip

APC is not a party that protects criminals
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by Tinubutoto: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
pls hurry up, go meet FG so u can negotiate on how u can arrest him. pls don't forget to write yo will when taking up the contract to get him arrested.
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by APCcrimesHD: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Guy

kiekie kie kie... you must be new in this country...
Re: Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) by APCcrimesHD: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Guy

kiekie kie kie... you must be new in this country...

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Mega Rally London. Pictures. / Gov Yahaya Bello Visits His Edo State Counterpart, Oshiomhole In Auchi. Photos / Cbn Illegal Hiring (hillarious Cartoon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.