Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. (713 Views)

Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over" / Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Buhari’s Many Failed Promises - Vangaurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by kingdompropty: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
One of their campaign promises among many others they have denied is the rescue of the Chibok girls. Seven Months into the life of this administration their foot soldier Madam Oby Ezekwesili have gone on a very troubling sabbatical leaving the poor parents to their fate. I wonder how their soul will detest this woman politician.

Based on Mr. Buharis campaign promise he told Nigerians and especially the poor parents of these girls that he would rescue these girls in a month and as one of the chosen Boko Haram negotiator I believe he had an unfettered access to the evil gang and he would call them to order.

Alas Boko Haram is now divided and the girls are with the wrong faction, and like a pack of card the promises failed woefully and up until this time no CHIBOK girls and NO body is talking about it. There is GOD oooooo.

Two days ago APC spokesman Mr. Lai Mohammed arrogantly told Nigerians that Boko Haram is a close case, just to score a useless point, that they fulfilled their unrealistic promises of December 31st, and it was followed by Mr. Buhari, then Buratai, followed by their gullible internet nit witts, just when an attack was being carried out in Borno State on Christmas day, 11 people were killed and scores abducted not including the numbers that were injured.

Mr. Lair said they do not have the capacity to coordinate an attack again, but that of Borno was carried out without any military resistance and I ask what do the APC really want? My perception about them is that of an unserious minded party, the reasons are various and space will not permit me to mention them.

Until the Chibok girls are found I think APC should keep quiet and give Nigerians dividends of democracy.
Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by Baawaa(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
PDP and their propaganda, PDP has gone forever

1 Like

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by kingdompropty: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Baawaa:
PDP and their propaganda, PDP has gone forever

Yes! And APC will be gone soon except they do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by Idrico(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
May we never experience PDP again at the centre.

1 Like

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by Baawaa(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
kingdompropty:

Yes! And APC will be gone soon except they do the needful.
For now with APC structures,PDP has been buried!

1 Like

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by kingdompropty: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
Idrico:
May we never experience PDP again at the centre.

Amen and may our lives be delivered from the hands of evil and deceitful leaders. Amen and Amen.
Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by kingdompropty: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Baawaa:

For now with APC structures,PDP has been buried!

With God on the side of Nigerians APC will soon join that graveyard and then we can celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by Joevics(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Those two apc fools will above will not shut their mouth. I just pray this country is divided next year. Xo I can stop coming in contact with fools.

3 Likes

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by DaBullIT(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2015
Truth be told

APC can not bring back Chibok girls

They might be among the Women freed recently

Chibok Girls would not have remained as girls by now they are women

What i'll be happy about is if some of the said freed women come out and tell the world they are actually the chibok girls
Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
kingdompropty:
One of their campaign promises among many others they have denied is the rescue of the Chibok girls. Seven Months into the life of this administration their foot soldier Madam Oby Ezekwesili have gone on a very troubling sabbatical leaving the poor parents to their fate. I wonder how their soul will detest this woman politician.

Based on Mr. Buharis campaign promise he told Nigerians and especially the poor parents of these girls that he would rescue these girls in a month and as one of the chosen Boko Haram negotiator I believe he had an unfettered access to the evil gang and he would call them to order.

Alas Boko Haram is now divided and the girls are with the wrong faction, and like a pack of card the promises failed woefully and up until this time no CHIBOK girls and NO body is talking about it. There is GOD oooooo.

Two days ago APC spokesman Mr. Lai Mohammed arrogantly told Nigerians that Boko Haram is a close case, just to score a useless point, that they fulfilled their unrealistic promises of December 31st, and it was followed by Mr. Buhari, then Buratai, followed by their gullible internet nit witts, just when an attack was being carried out in Borno State on Christmas day, 11 people were killed and scores abducted not including the numbers that were injured.

Mr. Lair said they do not have the capacity to coordinate an attack again, but that of Borno was carried out without any military resistance and I ask what do the APC really want? My perception about them is that of an unserious minded party, the reasons are various and space will not permit me to mention them.

Until the Chibok girls are found I think APC should keep quiet and give Nigerians dividends of democracy.

In a few more days, it will be 8 mths of APC rule, I have not noticed any significant development. All I see is a party trying all means to uproot the opposition from S/S states

1 Like

Re: No Chibok Girls, Boko Haram Still Around - APC And Many Failed Promises. by passionate88: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Anybody wey believe apc lies name idiot, BIG IDIOT.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Explosion Kills Many In Maiduguri Mosque / To End Terrorism, We Should Follow The Path Of Prophet ... / Ondo Guber Aspirant, Senator Boroffice Turns Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.