Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us (3212 Views)

Economic Recession; The Way Forward For Nigeria - THE WILL NIGERIA / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Way Forward For Sports Betting Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by casyrotts(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2015
Payoneer is a quick and easy solution to receiving payments in Nigeria. It’s a new and an alternative way of getting paid for performing services or freelance work. Payoneer also gives you an alternative way to pay people directly without ever going through a third party payment service just to get the payment sent from across the globe.

Payoneer users will get an ATM Debit card that has the Mastercard logo and they can withdraw the funds at any ATM machine that accepts Mastercard.

Since most online financial portals like paypal do not care about Nigerians. Payoneer is the better alternative, once you are approved your card will be sent immediately to any address in Nigeria. The best thing about Payoneer is that you get a US bank account linked to your card, this means that you can give out this US bank account number and once money is transfered to it, you can withdraw on any ATM in Nigeria.

How to register..

Go to https://share.payoneer.com/nav/sOpzBenZ7R66TdHdkswGqvjQp7DjkCQQ1u33u49NkgYX7Wxf8rJCpq0j-j0Zszww776LTnH4Ajq21Fg1fzY-dA2 to begin your registration.

Fill out the required details and attach a government issued ID such as a Passport, Driver’s license or a National ID.

As soon as the application is approved, you’ll receive confirmation that your card will be delivered. The entire application process, from signing up online to receiving the card, generally only takes a few business days.

Sign up with this link and earn $25 https://share.payoneer.com/nav/sOpzBenZ7R66TdHdkswGqvjQp7DjkCQQ1u33u49NkgYX7Wxf8rJCpq0j-j0Zszww776LTnH4Ajq21Fg1fzY-dA2
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2015
I just received my payoneer card. Now I can withdraw any currency across the world. Get yours Here

Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by 69MissedCalls(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Yes. I've been using it since

Now is a good time to change some of your money to dollars, euro or pounds because the naira is gonna depriciate further in 2016.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by casyrotts(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:
I just received my payoneer card. Now I can withdraw any currency across the world. Get yours Here
dats cool
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by PLANETMARS(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2015
contact me to fund ur payoneer acct 239 per $
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
PLANETMARS:

I have enough dollars in my fiverr account
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by PLANETMARS(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

I have enough dollars in my fiverr account
why not sell to me
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
PLANETMARS:
why not sell to me

Hw much are willing to pay. if its ok by me
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Can payoneer b used to withdraw by 2016 due to d cbn ban?
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
ikihealthplus:

Yes. When you use payoneer card, nothing concern you with Nigeria banks, because your money is safety domiciled in an American bank, so you can withdraw your money anywhere in the world with ATM.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Pidggin(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
ikihealthplus:

You will only be able to use it outside Nigeria
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pidggin:

You will only be able to use it outside Nigeria

No i used my Payoneer card yesterday to withdraw in Naira.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

I mean by january 1st 2016
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Pidggin(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

It will start from January when the policy will be implemented. Withdraw all your money as soon as you can.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pidggin:

It will start from January when the policy will be implemented. Withdraw all your money as soon as you can.

No. payoneer doesnt operate like a bank. Go and read more on their site. I wonder where you saw this directive. Post a link of your source here.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Pidggin(f): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

No. payoneer doesnt operate like a bank. Go and read more on their site. I wonder where you saw this directive. Post a link of your source here.

Why are you arguing like this now? Take a look at this:

For those with Payoneer MasterCard, you should know that your Payoneer card is denominated in foreign currency and with the present policy; you will no longer be able to make ATM withdrawal transactions with your Payoneer while in Nigeria but you can opt to use it on those sites that accept foreign currencies.

Now, what will be the way forward for those that still want to transact online with ease under this new policy?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/12/breakdown-on-latest-cbn-policy-that.html
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
PLANETMARS:

Sent you a message bro.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by miqos02(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
hmmmm
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by PLANETMARS(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

Sent you a message bro.
i dont do pms. add me on bbm or drop ur number
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
PLANETMARS:
i dont do pms. add me on bbm or drop ur number

send yours too
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by PLANETMARS(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

please copy now i am deleting in 10 minutes
delete
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
PLANETMARS:
delete

send yours too
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by PLANETMARS(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

send yours too
check ur whatsapp
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by miqos02(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
casyrotts:
Payoneer is a quick and easy solution to receiving payments in Nigeria. It’s a new and an alternative way of getting paid for performing services or freelance work. Payoneer also gives you an alternative way to pay people directly without ever going through a third party payment service just to get the payment sent from across the globe.

Sign up with this link and earn $25 https://share.payoneer.com/nav/sOpzBenZ7R66TdHdkswGqvjQp7DjkCQQ1u33u49NkgYX7Wxf8rJCpq0j-j0Zszww776LTnH4Ajq21Fg1fzY-dA2
I have the card, it only works for online marketers/publishers, u can't fund it from nigeria
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by EMriss(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:
pls was dia any fee u gave for receiving this card?
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by yusufu16: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
EMriss:
pls was dia any fee u gave for receiving this card?

No fee to receive the card. But you have to pay for activation fee and fund your card before you can use it.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by EMriss(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
yusufu16:

No fee to receive the card. But you have to pay for activation fee and fund your card before you can use it.
you mean am not going to pay a dime to the person/persons bringing the d card for me if i get u right?
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by africanman85: 5:51am On Dec 28, 2015
I HAVE PAYONEER BUT THERE CHARGES IS TOO MUCH.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by itsabdul(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Hello, as for whether CBN's policy will stop the use of Payoneer in Nigeria, that I don't think so.

To those who don't use Payoneer, you can try out for yourself and see, its free and you also get $25 bonus when you sign up with the link below, so you don't need to fund it before testing, the bonus will cover your activation and maintenance fee, and still left with some to withdraw.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/cyPylOSttKcXerE6FDguptk0cIvABOtEqWvmeGcdbNVAmGic1OAFKT1YkXL8iiN6ZFzoTyMNvSOrooMFLR5irw2
I recently received free $50 from payoneer just being an active user, withdrew it in naira, almost ten thousand free!
As for bank ATM withdrawals with cool exchange rates, I recommend fidelity or stanbic, they seem to have a better exchange rate.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2015
yusufu16:

itsabdul:
Hello, as for whether CBN's policy will stop the use of Payoneer in Nigeria, that I don't think so.
To those who don't use Payoneer, you can try out for yourself and see, its free and you also get $25 bonus when you sign up with the link below, so you don't need to fund it before testing, the bonus will cover your activation and maintenance fee, and still left with some to withdraw.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/cyPylOSttKcXerE6FDguptk0cIvABOtEqWvmeGcdbNVAmGic1OAFKT1YkXL8iiN6ZFzoTyMNvSOrooMFLR5irw2
I recently received free $50 from payoneer just being an active user, withdrew it in naira, almost ten thousand free!
As for bank ATM withdrawals with cool exchange rates, I recommend fidelity or stanbic, they seem to have a better exchange rate.

WHATS THE EXCHANGE RATE DOLLAR 2 NARIA COS AM EXPECTING MY CARD THIS WEEK VIA DHL IT COS ME 50$
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2015
yusufu16:

how do u fund it?
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by telim: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Payonerr is mainly designed to ease the transfer of cash from their partners members (receiving payment from affiliate networks and freelancing sites ).
You cannot add fund to your payonerr card through a bank account but you can withdraw with the payonerr card with any ATM that as master card logo worldwide.
You can only add fund to payoneer account by transfering from one payoneer card to another or getting payments from payoneer partners.
For those that are still confused about the CBN policy on the restriction of withdrawal of dollar, that will take effects as from first of january. The policy only hold when you convert naira to dollar and not when you convert dollar to naira.
What you are simply doing when you withdraw via ATM with a payoneer card is conversion of dollar to naira which is a good thing to Nigeria as it increases the number of $ in our ecomomy, is just like a usa citizen visiting nigeria and converting its $ to naira in other to spend on good and services. These system of withdrawal is even encouraged but unfortunately it will only attrack few $ in to the country because we are not big players in the internet marketting world especially in affiliate marketing and sales of locally made product online targetting a foreign country .

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help On Groundnut Business In Nigeria. / Bread Wrapper/nylon / Can You Make Money As A Fashion Designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.