Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us (3249 Views)

Economic Recession; The Way Forward For Nigeria - THE WILL NIGERIA / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Way Forward For Sports Betting Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by itsabdul(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
teamg:

WHATS THE EXCHANGE RATE DOLLAR 2 NARIA COS AM EXPECTING MY CARD THIS WEEK VIA DHL IT COS ME 50$
Well, the exchange rate differs, it depends on your withdrawing bank. I get 200, 205, to 195 naira / dollar most of the times.
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 29, 2015
which bank is the best bro
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pidggin:

Why are you arguing like this now? Take a look at this:

For those with Payoneer MasterCard, you should know that your Payoneer card is denominated in foreign currency and with the present policy; you will no longer be able to make ATM withdrawal transactions with your Payoneer while in Nigeria but you can opt to use it on those sites that accept foreign currencies.

Now, what will be the way forward for those that still want to transact online with ease under this new policy?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/12/breakdown-on-latest-cbn-policy-that.html

Please disregard what you read in that link. The writer has corrected himself here: https://www.nairaland.com/2815294/breakdown-latest-cbn-policy-prevents/1#41419574#41425013
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=40pt]
miqos02:
I have the card, it only works for online marketers/publishers, u can't fund it from nigeria.
[/size]

I had to colour, embolden and enlarge this quote so everyone can know what Payoneer is for. It's annoying reading so many ignorant posts or topics on it.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by Pidggin(f): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Please disregard what you read in that link. The writer has corrected himself here: https://www.nairaland.com/2815294/breakdown-latest-cbn-policy-prevents/1#41419574#41425013

Great! Thanks
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by janvier27(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
ikihealthplus:
how do u fund it?

good question
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pidggin:

Great! Thanks
Thanks
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by itsabdul(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
itsabdul:
Hello, as for whether CBN's policy will stop the use of Payoneer in Nigeria, that I don't think so.

To those who don't use Payoneer, you can try out for yourself and see, its free and you also get $25 bonus when you sign up with the link below, so you don't need to fund it before testing, the bonus will cover your activation and maintenance fee, and still left with some to withdraw.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/cyPylOSttKcXerE6FDguptk0cIvABOtEqWvmeGcdbNVAmGic1OAFKT1YkXL8iiN6ZFzoTyMNvSOrooMFLR5irw2
I recently received free $50 from payoneer just being an active user, withdrew it in naira, almost ten thousand free!
As for bank ATM withdrawals with cool exchange rates, I recommend fidelity or stanbic, they seem to have a better exchange rate.
Here
Re: I Think Payonner Is The Way Forward For Us by meetmal03(f): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Become A (Sub) Distributor For Nestlé, Unilever And Procter & Gamble? / I Want To Open Kitchen Cabinet Shop / What Can I Import From Germany With #150000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.