Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria (758 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / RCCG "Open Heaven": Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ban On Unauthorized Publication / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2015
By Saxone Akhaine, Northern Bureau Chief on December 27, 2015 4:07
am

The leader of Islamic Movement of nigeria otherwise known as Shi”te,
Ibrahim El-Zakzaky
Residents of Zaria, in Kaduna State, yesterday, called on the Federal
Government to immediately ban the activities of the Sheikh Ibraheem
El-Zakzaky’s-led Islamic movement in the state and Nigeria at large.
They said the action was long overdue because of the untold hardship
the Shiites sect had unleashed on them since the last 20 years that
the group emerged.
At a press conference in Kaduna, the spokesperson of the affected
Zaria communities, Mallam Idris Mohammed Baba, said the Shiites had
held people in Zaria and Sabon Gari Local Council Areas hostage with
impunity, alleging that the Islamic sect was running a parallel
government in the country.
He said that the Shiites had in May 2015 declared 24 youths persona
non grata for challenging the activities of the sect in Gyellesu
community, where El-Zakzaky resides.
According to Baba: “My experience with Shiite followers is disastrous
and terrible. At a point, Shiite boys threaten to kill me. We are happy
over the military action against Shiite’s movement in Zaria because we
can now breathe fresh air in the area.
“Before, we couldn’t grant interview to the press about Shiite’s
activities, but now we are sleeping with our two eyes closed. As a
community, we wrote letters to the government about ungodly
activities of Shiites but no single action was taken.
Alhaji Saidu Garba, one of the Gyallesu elders, said “After El-
Zakzaky was released from detention in 1999, he came and settled in
Gyallesu and since then, there is no peace in the area. We thank Allah
for touching the heart of government and the military for liberating
us from Shiites untold hardship.”
He continued, “Shiites killed many of our people, who challenged their
activities. We buried them and we cannot talk to the world because of
their threat. We were living like slaves in our own land, where Shiite
leader, Sheikh El-Zakzaky, met us.”
4:07 am
source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/zaria-residents-ask-fg-to-ban-el-zakyzaky-led-shiites-in-nigeria/

Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by lawbabs: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2015
@myndabastard, can you read this? You seat with your laptop and imagine what does not exist. Go to zaria and see for yourself the wickedness of the Shiite activities before coming to social media to exonerate them...
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by brunofarad(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2015
So where do we Follow now
To Some people...shittes are being intimidated

But to some others.....shittes are over zealous in their conducts....and deserves the discipline.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Very good
Lalasticala Mynd44 , OAM4J
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
So where do we Follow now
To Some people...shittes are being intimidated

But to some others.....shittes are over zealous in their conducts....and deserves the discipline.
only God can save us in dz naija.
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Before now this northerners were claiming to be united in Islam. Why do they now want to wipe out a people's religious ways because its anomalous to them.

Are the Shiites worse than Boko Haram? Yet the ruling govt had b4 now made statements appealing to BH.
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by true2god: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2015
lawbabs:
@myndabastard, can you read this? You seat with your laptop and imagine what does not exist. Go to zaria and see for yourself the wickedness of the Shiite activities before coming to social media to exonerate them...
They govt should ban the sunnis too. They are both violent islamic organizations with different names and banners. Go and read the genesis of the shia\sunnis crisis and how mohammed's grandchild was beheaded by the sunnis, of course by led by Aisha bin Abu Bakr (mohammed's child bride).
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2015
errrrrrr........ Thank god
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2015
SirWere:
errrrrrr........ Thank god
sir were , wetin happen?
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Lincoln275:
sir were , wetin happen?
I said that cause I don't what else to say
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Lincoln275:
sir were , wetin happen?
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2015
SirWere:
ur name dough
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Lincoln275:
sir were , wetin happen?
what's d meaning of sir were?
Re: Zaria Residents Ask FG To Ban El-zakyzaky-led Shiites In Nigeria by analice107: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
the poster above me, make we shia Islam now, talk abt sirwere name?

(1) (Reply)

Baning Of Hijab Is Not The Solution :muslim Right Concern (muric) / Vanities On Valentine's Day. / When You Are In A Bus And The Preacher Starts (funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.