Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) (38280 Views)

Father Of Six Declared Wanted For Raping Wife’s Sales Girl (pic) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by preciousman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
If am the parents of the victim...I will make sure that bastard rot in jail...dnt care using my lst peny sufa he serves jail...justice mst be done at all cost...wicked man
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by ratselaft(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
McCarlito:

The policemen at panti handling this case are as worse as the rapist who raped the little girl.. angry angry angry
A little child is raped and u want to collect money from the victims family to commence ur official duties...
Na the victim family employ u ni
The tax payers pay ur salaries and u still need the same tax payers to bribe u again before u repay their good faith.. Thats a shame on the side of the police officers who demanded that money from the victims family.....
the police force lacks dignity.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Sheikhmd007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
The law should please deal with this man and make sure the victim is treated accordingly. I and Aminat508 comments.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by Skmoda360(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
ernecy:
Evil on the prowl, it's not safe any more.
I can imagine, Our useless NPF are asking for 20k to do there job. It's a shame
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by SherylMiracle(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
So Disheartening
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by akinladejo: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
VampireeM:

[i]That Sule should be made to die a painful death! Imagine with that his uncircumcised d¡ck has almost destroyed the little girl's womb! He is evil.. As for the policemen that are asking for bribe to prosecute the case, they should pray that this type of thing doesnt befall any of their children.. Shame on those Police Officers![/ik]

don't pray it should not happen to them. It will happen to them and their family in jesus name, cos they are wicked and devious.
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by odun99(f): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oghenekohwo1402:
Damn the pix is everywhere besides are u Tiwa?? Mind your damn business. You should have just skipped my comment undecided
Yea it's everywhere... Buh u're abusing it
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by ini4brandon(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Carnivorous beasts all around looking for innocent kids to devour...hmmmmm..
Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by son4century(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
odun99:
Yea..there people like that.
I know of a 13 year old girl in primary 5.
OK.... Dahz still equivalent though 11 years primary 3 will also be 13years in primary 5 Its common among those people dey brought from village

1 Like

Re: I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) by joe4christ(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2015
I swear to God dem no born any ediot well to defile my daughter, I will sentence that ediot to the after-life so his soul will be reformatted. No one who defiles deserve to live. The day anyone defiles any of my loved ones is gonna be the first time I will be soaking my hands with human blood, I will so dismember his bother and will see to it that i hook his dismembered head to a stick for the world to see.
In this case I aint waiting for no justice from either God or man, I'll take the law into my hands and decree my Judgement on such an individual...

What an insane world!
Infact I will be getting myself a pistol for protection, Nigerian government obviously have failed in this aspect...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Gunmen Attacked Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka / Kidnapped Abuja Lady Found Unconscious Under A Bridge / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Rapes His Daughter To Death For Money Ritual In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.