Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (46196 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by ebusfav: 6:19pm On May 05, 2017
Ex-bread seller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna, has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband, Sunday Orisaguna, whose birthday is today.

Olajumoke, who is currently in South Africa on her first international trip, wrote;

"Happy Birthday to my partner in this walk of life, the father of
my princesses, my brother & friend. God bless you, sending you & light from SA... See you soon for our own celebration (Igba Odun odun kan) #birthdayboy#blessed"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/happy-birthday-to-my-partner-of-life_5.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Ndukings92(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2017
God bless u boss,d good Lord located u through ur wife.u fine and ur wife fine too,if am to choose who fine pass me i will choose u"no homo" but as the case may be God choose her to get to u.happy birthday once more

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
Baba God answer my call as well

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 05, 2017
Happy birthday more glory

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by liftedhigh: 6:50pm On May 05, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2017
Hopefully her marriage won't toe the part of most celebrities by crashing. I am assuming Olajumoke is a celebrity. She is right?

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2017
Money is good... now I see why most people would do anything to get more of it....

2 Likes

That is good ooo, I would have sworn by Ifa that they said she couldn't read nor write.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by soberdrunk(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2017
Awwwww! There love is 'yeasty'...... angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by siie: 7:23pm On May 05, 2017
Ok we've heard.. But she can't claim she wrote all dat herself sha coz i'm not stupid! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by babyfaceafrica: 7:23pm On May 05, 2017
Seen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by chykmoni(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2017
na xoo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by knightsTempler: 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by oatzeal(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2017
Nice one !
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by eleojo23: 7:26pm On May 05, 2017
hapysage:
Nice. Never knew she was married.. Even with kids.. Nice one

Really? You didn't know?
It means you've not been following her news. dry well. She was all over the Nairaland for months.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2017
ur partner of life?

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Articul8(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2017
The real bread winner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by paddyofboss(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2017
Lolaabokoku:
Baba God answer my call as well
do u sell bread?

28 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by realestniggah: 7:28pm On May 05, 2017
nice..

glad she taking her "for better or for worst" vow seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Papichulo8888(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2017
Awesome couples.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Victornezzar: 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
nice
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
paddyofboss:
do u sell bread?
I don't have to sell bread

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by segebase(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2017
oko oni buredi

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by yommyk222(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2017
good
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2017
This is what you get when you marry better woman na greater height you go de attain but marry slay queen, you go pack go village cus she go finish you entirely.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by TinaAnita(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2017
Oh he is my birthday mate? HBD to us. May the good Lord pick our calls now more than ever!

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2017
THIS IS HEART WARMING. I FEARED THAT THE WORST MIGHT BEFALL THIS COUPLE BUT APPARENTLY OLAJUMOKE HAS NOT ALLOWED HER NEWFOUND WEALTH AND FAME TO GO TO HER HEAD. I PRAY IT WILL ALWAYS BE SO FOR BOTH OF THEM.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Sunnycliff(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2017
...Your hubby remains your pride and crown. Never allow fame to make you look down on him.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday by Hoodfriend(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2017
Even the guy upgrade too......damn God send down your blessings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.