Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? (1687 Views)

US President Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian On Twitter And These Happened / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by obrien29(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Donald Trump, an American business magnate announced his candidacy for the president United States of America in the 2016 elections on June, 2015. Prior to this time, there had been speculations that he might run for the seat of the president of the US.
Donald Trump is an American businessman aged 69. He is a wealthy and popular businessman, a TV personality and a politician. He is descended from a German immigrant, and has Scottish ancestry from the maternal side. He was born in New York. He was brought up in a wealthy home, and he even has a degree in Economics. He has investments in different sectors; a large chunk of his investments are in real estate. He is into entertainment, sports and a whole lot of other businesses.
Donald Trump has not really had it the easy way all the time; he has faced some challenges like every other human. There was a time in the 1980s and 1990s that he went bankrupt and had to sell some investments and properties. Nevertheless, he bounced back from his challenges and today, his net worth is more than 3 billion dollars.
Prior to the time he declared interest to run for the seat of the president, there had been speculations that Donald Trump would contest for the seat of the president. A poll had been conducted; Donald Trump was voted as one of the ten people Americans adore. Donald Trump’s popularity is an undeniable fact. However, since he declared his interest for the prized seat, he had come under criticism from all corners because of his stance on some delicate issues. These issues are about American’s immigration and foreign policy, people’s culture and religion. He had suggested that Muslims should be banned from entering the US, and he had made a suggestion about stricter measure being adopted to fight illegal immigration. Although his opinion has not made him lose out of the race for the presidential ticket of the Republican Party, all the same, the general opinion of his candidature is moving on to the bad side. His business associates and friends have criticized him, and some have even cut the link they had with him.
Even if the Republicans choose him over the other candidates in race for the presidential ticket, what will be his chance to win the US Presidential election? And what do most people think of him?
He might not likely win this race because the public opinion about his candidature is mostly negative. Though, the working class Americans and a bigger percentage of Republicans seem to be of the same view with him, most Americans and even non-Americans do not respect his views on these issues. He has often taken controversial stance on these issues which is somewhat not good for someone running for the world most powerful job.
He is rich and popular, but his unguarded statements will certainly ruin his bid, damage his reputation and make him waste his campaign money. His perseverance and entrepreneurial spirit is good for the country; it will move the country to another height. Nevertheless, a bad foreign policy of a nation can ruin a nation, because no nation can survive alone. This might impede the future growth of the great America. Vote Wisely!

Chinwe O'Brien is a writer and a blogger. He is currently doing a degree program in English and Literature. He blogs at http://www.bettertim..com He wishes to make the world a better place for all.
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by benedictnsi(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
And then...... Some set of people will not be allowed into the US of A
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by PHEMIEY(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
benedictnsi:
And then...... Some set of people will not be allowed into the US of A

the trumpman indeed
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
If trump win the election, I will deactivate my account

2 Likes

Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2015
You can't win election with hate/racist comment.

We have 13m + illegal immigrants in USA and I bet none of them will vote him cos nobody wants to be deported
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2015
He is God's chosen one for U S of A for now!!
I know this FACT

1 Like

Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by BALLOSKI: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2015

He is descended from a German immigrant, and has Scottish ancestry from the maternal side.

Look at the fool that so hate immigrants; the community he's part of.

1 Like

Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by BALLOSKI: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I know this FACT
if so, then God has decided to destroy America .
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by GogetterMD(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
If trump win the election, I will deactivate my account
I also will do the same o my brother. He won't even win the republican ticket sef, I tip Ted Cruz for that one
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by obrien29(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Look at the fool that so hate immigrants; the community he's part of.

The issue is that no white man who hails from America, they are all immigrants, but his hatred for African and Mexican immigrants is what I cannot explain.
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
GogetterMD:

I also will do the same o my brother. He won't even win the republican ticket sef, I tip Ted Cruz for that one
Americans arent fools Even if we know them to be racist.

That man is going no where
My juju man don start work for him matter already grin
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2015
[s]
ZKOSOSO:
I know this FACT
[/s]wake up from your dream young man
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by GogetterMD(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Americans arent fools Even if we know them to be racist.

That man is going no where
My juju man don start work for him matter already grin
grin cheesy No need for juju for this one o

1 Like

Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by CountDracula(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:

We have 13m + illegal immigrants in USA and I bet none of them will vote him cos nobody wants to be deported

Its funny how u think. U said "illegal" do u think "illegal immigrants are allowed to vote" trump will win dat election. Trust me
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Its funny how u think. U said "illegal" do u think "illegal immigrants are allowed to vote" trump will win dat election. Trust me
well, you might need to ask well if illegal us immigrants are voting or not. Ask ppl who live there make them tell u how then dey do am.

If the man win, I will deactivate.
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2015
GogetterMD:

grin cheesy No need for juju for this one o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by CountDracula(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
well, you might need to ask well if illegal us immigrants are voting or not. Ask ppl who live there make them tell u how then dey do am.

If the man win, I will deactivate.

Ohhh. I'm sorry. I thought u wud b smart enof to realize d subtle message in d rhetorical question. Let me spell it out for u; illegal immigrants are not registered and therefore do not vote
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by BALLOSKI: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2015
obrien29:

The issue is that no white man who hails from America, they are all immigrants, but his hatred for African and Mexican immigrants is what I cannot explain.
he failed to understand that america is built by immigrants. The founding fathers of America are landgrabbers who came and chased the aboriginals away to settle where they are today.

Trump is a racist , simple!
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Ohhh. I'm sorry. I thought u wud b smart enof to realize d subtle message in d rhetorical question. Let me spell it out for u; illegal immigrants are not registered and therefore do not vote
if you don't understand my point check how US politicians use immigrants.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/29/illegal-aliens-guide-to-top-five-best-places-to-live-in-america.html
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by CountDracula(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:
if you don't understand my point check how US politicians use immigrants.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/29/illegal-aliens-guide-to-top-five-best-places-to-live-in-america.html

Can u show me where its stated dat u can vote as an illegal immigrant
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by CountDracula(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2015
agarawu23:

Illegal immigrants can't vote in US. Trump is not even going to win the Republican nomination, talk less of winning the General Election in November 2016.
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by agarawu23(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2015
CountDracula:

Can u show me where its stated dat u can vote as an illegal immigrant
if you are yet to get my point still, I rest my case

[size=14pt]Finally, Chicago’s mayor, Rahm Emmanuel understands your needs; he used to be President Obama’s Chief of Staff. He’ll do what he can locally to continue the president’s agenda of dismantling of immigration enforcement.

Of course you’ll be expected to vote for all these folks once they figure out a way to make you legal but you'll get used to it, quid-pro-quo voting is a Chicago-style tradition..
[/size]
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by rhidollah(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
in my widest dream
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by Tkester: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Illegal immigrants can't vote in US. Trump is not even going to win the Republican nomination, talk less of winning the General Election in November 2016.

Monkey, shut your dirty mouth up. Swine!
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by MrNesta: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I pm'd you sir, seeing that you know a lot about Chicago and I'm new here. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by Lucasbalo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
MrNesta:

I pInm'd you sir, seeing that you know a lot about Chicago and I'm new here. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks
In Nigeria now holidaying with my parents. Will get in touch later.
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by MrNesta: 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Lucasbalo:
In Nigeria now holidaying with my parents. Will get in touch later.

Thanks sir, I look forward to that
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by tpiar: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
dunno.
Re: Is There Possibility Of Donald Trump Clinching The Post Of The US President? by igboboy3(m): 2:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Trump is not even going to win the Republican nomination, talk less of winning the General Election in November 2016.
Reconsider??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama Was A Failed President / Blacks South Africa Had Destroy South Africa - Zulu King / Nude Picture Of Barack Obama mum Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.