Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja (722 Views)

BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / Any Good BMW Mechanic In Ibadan. Suggestions Please. / I Urgently Need An Excellent Bmw Mechanic And Rewire For My Bmw E39 2003 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja by MurphyG1(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Hi BMW Users,

Can you recommend an experienced BMW Mechanic to me in Abuja? I use a 325i 04 model and the rear tyres are wearing out. I changed the bearings last year when it was making noise. Its not making noise now .. cld it still be the bearings?

Please recommend a good one asap. Thank you!
Re: I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja by mayor2013: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
MurphyG1:
Hi BMW Users,

Can you recommend an experienced BMW Mechanic to me in Abuja? I use a 325i 04 model and the rear tyres are wearing out. I changed the bearings last year when it was making noise. Its not making noise now .. cld it still be the bearings?

Please recommend a good one asap. Thank you!

How was the bearing changed ?Kazeems would rather use hammers to fit in bearings grin I also hope the bearing fitted in there are meant for the cars if not this is one of the end results you get. A much more experienced engineer should look @ this for you. Are the tyres extremes weared off? A pix might help
Re: I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja by MurphyG1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
mayor2013:

How was the bearing changed ?Kazeems would rather use hammers to fit in bearings grin I also hope the bearing fitted in there are meant for the cars if not this is one of the end results you get. A much more experienced engineer should look @ this for you. Are the tyres extremes weared off? A pix might help

Machine was used to fit in the bearings and I am sure its meant for the car. The right rear tyre is very well worn off all round while the left one is wearing off from the inside.
Re: I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja by mayor2013: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
MurphyG1:

Machine was used to fit in the bearings and I am sure its meant for the car. The right rear tyre is very well worn off all round while the left one is wearing off from the inside.

Wheel alignment and balancing
Re: I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja by MurphyG1(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2015
mayor2013:

Wheel alignment and balancing

Correct me if I am wrong.. Can rear wheel alignment be done for a non 4WD car?
Re: I Need An Experienced BMW Mechanic In Abuja by mayor2013: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
MurphyG1:

Correct me if I am wrong.. Can rear wheel alignment be done for a non 4WD car?

Sure for all wheels

(1) (Reply)

Warped Alloy Wheels / Mercedes E Class All Terrain Set For October Launch? / New York International Autoshow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.