Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

(photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary (3418 Views)

Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
op, happy wedding anniversary. may God bless your home abundantly.

1 Like

Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by missvera(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
13 years old maid shocked and you expect her to do things accordingly ... She is only capable of taking care of herself for now.
Madam, stop being wicked.. You are too harsh judging from your post.
Treat her like a child while she render the little assistance she can.
Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by Dyt(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
missvera:
13 years old maid shocked and you expect her to do things accordingly ... She is only capable of taking care of herself for now.
Madam, stop being wicked.. You are too harsh judging from your post.
Treat her like a child while she render the little assistance she can.

Hahahahaha
Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by refiner(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
corisande:
Happy Anniversary!
helo miss...good eveningsmiley
Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by refiner(f): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ioannes:
op, happy wedding anniversary. may God bless your home abundantly.

good evening Mr loannessmiley
Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

good evening Mr loannessmiley

Hallo madam Refiner. How goes your evening?

*modified*

lemme guess, you want me to vote for you right?
Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by refiner(f): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ioannes:

Hallo madam Refiner. How goes your evening?
*modified*
lemme guess, you want me to vote for you right?
Yea oooo....
please ooo...
Re: (photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Yea oooo....

please ooo...

Lol. OK. you have my vote. just point me in the right direction and tell me how to vote for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Still Important Teach Your Kids Your Tribal Language? / What Every Mother Needs To Teach Her Daughter This 21st Century / A Full House Wife Or A Working Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.