Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Members image representation thread. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Members image representation thread. (30092 Views)

A Woman's Body Image And Low Self Esteem / Re: Members Image Representation Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2009
Who else can I do? I need people with character. grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2009
When I was told about this forum, I heard about Seun. And when I finally saw his photos. . . . All I can think of is this guy called Borat. Sorry seun, but this is how you look like in my head. grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by patwhizkid(f): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2009
Uhm! Interesting!
Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2009
And judging by the way all Mods around here are scared of a female called Mukini or is it Mukina. "Oh if we dont do this Mukina will be on our back blah blah blah". I have a feeling she looks like this and kinda take Debo and co to a corner for proper dressing down. grin

I can imagine her saying "Do as I say or I will beat the crap out of you"

If I was Debo and co, I would fear her too. grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2009
yo ElRazur, i believe you are the only sane guy around here (well, myself included but thats a different case) and i believe you look like this

Re: Members image representation thread. by Lexiwhite(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2009
When i think of one male nlander who is skinny, ugly, and sad at the same time, i get this pic in my head

Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2009
Who is it? Anyway try and keep it simple and funny grin.

On the other hand, this is OMOIBO chillaxing with an Oyinbo man. cool He is the one in the background grinning.

PS
I like your handi work. Can you bring me one of those when next you are coming to the UK? grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2009
This is how I see whitelexi.  Isnt he cute?  My fave Pokemon.

I give you Jigglypuff

Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2009
Based on how she cuts people down to size and still remaining cool. She is like a female warrior. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you ToH. [ThiefOfHearts]

Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2009
This is how I see Seun.

Thats me in the back in red!

ALL HAIL THE KING!

kiss

EL Razurs holding the fan

Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2009
No way I would work for a Grumpy king. grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by Lexiwhite(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2009
This has gotto be LadyT and her guy grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2009
Can you guys please keep this from insulting each other. It is meant to be a light-hearted thread. undecided

Keep it funny please. smiley
Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
El Razur its cool grin

Shes no longer a baby shes a cool young lady but I still see Ibkaye as this.

Re: Members image representation thread. by Busybody2(f): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2009
ElRazur:

Can you guys please keep this from insulting each other. It is meant to be a light-hearted thread. undecided

Keep it funny please. smiley

Chillax jooo, shebi it is all tongue in cheek and everyone is matured enough to handle it cheesy Only Mr PAPA with his non-erratic behind that will come and upend the thread now cheesy grin cheesy
And I am soooooo happy with this thread cos it shows I have a bigger blom blom than Tope2000 grin even Seun's blom blom is bigger than hers, good job i say grin grin grin

@ LadyT
No wonder Sagamite defected to the other camp cheesy MINE tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Members image representation thread. by ElRazur: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
^^ Did you not see how I represented you? grin

My favourite so far is debosky and seun. grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by Busybody2(f): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
Why would i wanna complain about being portrayed as the good girl that I am cheesy As long as it is only you and a few handful of my other loyal customers who know what i get up to in my hijab/nun habit, its all gravy grin

And i know i really shouldn't post your sexy picture here cos those greedy trifling longthroat husband-snatching girls Fl Gators and LadyT are around, but i would not mind redesigning their face with my nails, so let them bring it on grin grin grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
i present to you miss LadyT with her brand new braids and the subtle pout

Re: Members image representation thread. by Lexiwhite(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
And this is how i view some strong men and one strong woman on nl grin grin grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by Busybody2(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
Users Online

727 Guests and 290 Registered Users Online in last 10 minutes
: conectange, Busy_body, taosola, oludashmi, noetic2, IFELEKE, Jean!, abasifo, otokx, jalether, blackky187, BABE!, dani1luv, morpheus24,  debosky, Yizzurr, MrCrackles, OMO IBO, ikamefa, Mr.Info, ebila, douxange, unad, mmaks, fxmaxony, dammyllare, OBNOXIOUS, ziddy, Emperoh, smooooooth, Siena, No2Atheism, rebelious, luxoire, Lexiwhite, romade, dominique, JJYOU, lysaa, viperman, walestar, jayon, amebo no1, Pastor AIO, Jisola Mar, Fogman, wuraola., web_master, dammytosh, eina, Oxone, iice, . . .
View Who's Online - 727 Guests, 290 Users (1 Hidden)

Right now that the coast clear and none of them are hereIs there anyone bold enough to confirm this is truly the certified pictures of Mukina2, iice, and ikamefa, as well as Jennykadri

Re: Members image representation thread. by spikedcylinder: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2009
This is definitely Mukina. grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
*screams with laughter*

Omo Ibo I loff that hair do Imma do it!
Re: Members image representation thread. by spikedcylinder: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
Bump.
Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
This 4play need I say more

Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
Definitely Spikedcylinder grin

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/wXB2IsrbdkUd9FKFNnZz-UnOSDD5tW-81QSNPLXYdaqoOs*vpABph39HuTkJaYHN73DWWE2St00br3b798j9oM5SiZ2z-9f6/sarcasm.jpg[/img]
Re: Members image representation thread. by SisterKeri: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
[img]http://besthike.files./2009/01/fat-man.jpg[/img]

I hear all ladies on a particular website are stalking him lol
Re: Members image representation thread. by No2Atheism(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

[img]http://besthike.files./2009/01/fat-man.jpg[/img]

I hear all ladies on a particular website are stalking him lol

Naaaaaaaaaaaa @starstruck come on now, that is a low blow, haba now forgive and forget d guy.

Don't let the members of the association of fat people come around to suing your ass for denegrating a picture of one of their members.
Re: Members image representation thread. by SisterKeri: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

Naaaaaaaaaaaa @starstruck come on now, that is a low blow, haba now forgive and forget d guy.

Death! Who are you talking about? I don't recall mentioning anyone's  name.

No2Atheism:

Don't let the members of the association of fat people come around to suing your ass for denegrating a picture of one of their members.

NAAFP - Nairaland Association for the Advancement of Fat People lol
Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
Starstuck. . .

Re: Members image representation thread. by spikedcylinder: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
IBK darling, grin grin

Cool thread by the way, El. wink
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

IBK darling, grin grin

Cool thread by the way, El. wink
Hehehe, I love you too dear kiss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Whatsapp Sex Talk Group / Pick Your Date On NairaLand / Romantic Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.