Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Members image representation thread. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Members image representation thread. (30099 Views)

A Woman's Body Image And Low Self Esteem / Re: Members Image Representation Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members image representation thread. by LadyT(f): 1:09am On Jun 12, 2009
My post just disappered
Re: Members image representation thread. by C2H5OH(f): 1:11am On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Members image representation thread. by C2H5OH(f): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2009
sisikill
Re: Members image representation thread. by netotse(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Naaaaa, that is definately Mukina2 and her loverbwoi Jammin, who she asked to take her virginity, remember that love letter lipsrsealed I guess the guy has finally succumbed to her, but this finally shows that he is really a good and considerate guy because he is making sure he marries her before giving in to her desires cool

me i wasnt der when u sed this o. . .lol
Re: Members image representation thread. by netotse(m): 1:14am On Jun 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

sisikill

hey. . . are u trying to imply that sisikill is a member of my harem?cos thats chimamanda ngozi-adichie and she sure as hell is! grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Naaaaa, that is definately Mukina2 and her loverbwoi Jammin, who she asked to take her virginity, remember that love letter lipsrsealed I guess the guy has finally succumbed to her, but this finally shows that he is really a good and considerate guy because he is making sure he marries her before giving in to her desires cool

Iyalode.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ah ahn. You should check out your pix on the previous pages wink
Re: Members image representation thread. by Modelesque(f): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2009
H202

Re: Members image representation thread. by oyinda3(f): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2009
ghetto fabulous. lol
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2009
OMO IBO and Ikeyman

Re: Members image representation thread. by C2H5OH(f): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2009
what the hell
Re: Members image representation thread. by OgidiBoy(m): 1:21am On Jun 12, 2009
FL Gator walking the streets

Re: Members image representation thread. by Busybody2(f): 1:22am On Jun 12, 2009
netotse:

me i wasnt der when u sed this o. . .lol

FL Gators:

Iyalode.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ah ahn. You should check out your pix on the previous pages wink

Well I am the one managing Moonstone's journal for now and I have read it 10 times tonight and did not see anywhere where Mukina2 denied writing that letter nor did I see any letter from her Lawyers threatening to sue Jammin for lying and defamation of character, and I have used Jennykadri's tatafo radar to comb through all the posts on NL too and I did not see Mukina2 denying this anywhere, so . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed  

DISCLAIMER

THIS IS STILL A JOKEY THREAD RIGHT, SO I IMPLORE EVERYONE TO TAKE WHAT THEY READ HERE WITH A PINCH OF SALT, IT IS ALL IN GEST AND IS TONGUE-IN-CHEEK AND WE ARE JUST TESTING THE BOUNDARIES THATS ALL?
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2009
wha da hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@post
Ogibiboy

Sorry I ripped your jeans. I was in a hurry undecided cool

[img]http://firmamama.punt.nl/upload/hunk1.jpg[/img]

@Busybody
Iyalode, iyalode, iyalode.

Eje ki n gbadura fun yin tongue tongue
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2009
@debosky

I thought you were on my side. angry shocked sad

Introducing DEBOSKY grin grin grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 12, 2009
From left to right---> Oyb, debosky, 4play, david, bawolomo, No2atheism. grin grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by Busybody2(f): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2009
FL Gators:

@Busybody
Iyalode, iyalode, iyalode.

Eje ki n gbadura fun yin tongue tongue

Please I need those prayers, not only can I sense a ban coming, i feel it is going to be more of an extermination, not only am I gonna get banned, but my lard arse is also gonna be put on a one-way shuttle to outer space cry I need another job, this tatafo business no pay me anymore cry Please let us start the prayers tonight in case the rapture comes tonight embarassed embarassed embarassed

FAMOUS LAST WORDS/FINAL SPEECH BEFORE THE IMPENDING BAN embarassed

Good angel on right hand side: Why don't you just delete what you wrote to save you all the bother

Bad angel on left hand side: Na na na na na, she can't cos others have quoted it tongue

Good angel: Well am sure if you appeal to their good nature, they might edit their post too

Bad angel: yeah, if wishes were horses right, ***rolling eyes***

Good angel: I can see now that you are feeling contrite and sorry for your act and really trying to make amends

Bad angel: What are you scared of, abegi rules are meant to be broken jare, hence the invention of punishment

Good angel: Try to apologise and promise never to do that again

Busy_body: Will you two sharrap dia, where were you when i needed you angry Abegi go siddon make i see front jooo angry Right, err. . . i am not here to kiss anyone's arse cos i am facing a potential ban . . . far from it. . . I am just here to plead the extenuating circumstances that made me do it . . . err. . .err. . .err. . .the nurses are on strike as you can see in the news section on the front page of NL, hence the reason I was not given my medication to subdue me and hence the reason i was able to scale the fence to come to the internet cafe at this time of the night to post that . . .and . . . err. . . yes that it, blame the Nurses at Yabaleft cool
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Please I need those prayers, not only can I sense a ban coming, i feel it is going to be more of an extermination, not only am I gonna get banned, but my lard arse is also gonna be put on a one-way shuttle to outer space cry I need another job, this tatafo business no pay me anymore cry Please let us start the prayers tonight in case the rapture comes tonight embarassed embarassed embarassed

LOL, stop am jor.
I'm trying to maintain my good attitude for atleast one week more tongue tongue
Oya, pastor Acid will now come and pray for you embarassed
Re: Members image representation thread. by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Members image representation thread. by oyinda3(f): 1:58am On Jun 12, 2009
wow macdonalds wedding? undecided
Re: Members image representation thread. by C2H5OH(f): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2009
Re: Members image representation thread. by OgidiBoy(m): 2:06am On Jun 12, 2009
tope5000 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Members image representation thread. by platinumnk(f): 3:47am On Jun 12, 2009
tboy1- u wrong angry

this u
Re: Members image representation thread. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:49am On Jun 12, 2009
Platinumuk growing up

Re: Members image representation thread. by platinumnk(f): 3:57am On Jun 12, 2009
^^ yaaaaa i was running from house to house looking for kobo to buy icecream grin grin grin

ogdiboy u love ur mp3s huh

Re: Members image representation thread. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2009
That pic just reminded me of the little village kids that come around during Christmas season grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by platinumnk(f): 4:19am On Jun 12, 2009
i know its soo cute, but the village boys who came to our house during xmas were renegades grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by yicob(m): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2009
Who are these ? Always ready to zip down. You know urselve.

Re: Members image representation thread. by acidrop(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2009
na wa ooo, grin
Re: Members image representation thread. by Lexiwhite(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2009
Well, what can i say? This is how i see myself grin grin

Re: Members image representation thread. by Lexiwhite(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2009
And this is Tope5000 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Whatsapp Sex Talk Group / Pick Your Date On NairaLand / Romantic Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.