Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? (74358 Views)

My daughter's beauty is something else - Maheeda gushes over daughter / All For Mothers Day? See The Bikini Pics Beauty Queen Stella Charles Shared / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:

.... 1) NOTHING gladens a man's heart more than RESPECT.
FOR such women, the SMARTER and more Enlightened they become, the more likely they end up SINGLE.

Because, most see taking care of men /home management as SLAVERY rather than Hobby.
MOST see "ALL MEN as the same"
That's why u find most DIVORCE CASES among such class, despite being rich.
Even, most POOR MEN wouldn't settle for such ladies. They would rather get close to them, Tap into their wealth and vanish with a simple cute young lady.

MEN can take any shitt but not DISRESPECT.
Clearly stated in the Bible.
Though we are meant to EARN RESPECT and not to enforce it. Some men are also difficult to please. This is also applicable to some Ladies who reside in shopping malls, all in the bid to make sure they empty it.

.. ... 2) most MEN patronise Prostitutes, but they will never bring such people home as WIVES.
Even the single men who patronise the Prostitutes, never get their wives from such motels and charlets.
The DJs' are also inclusive.
The Female Bar-tenders rarely get married as well.
MOST Ladies who indulge in such SHOWBIZ are seen as such, despite catching the admiration of men.
When it is time for marriage MEN think with their HEAD and not their DICCKs
anoda Solomon on d block..Gboza for u!
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Bollinger(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Because their problems are much more bigger than the one Nigeria is facing now..
You are under the illusion that marriage is for every one. It is not a must that one marries. Being married does not mean automatic happiness you know.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
simtosul:
I had always believed that beauty is one of the
major criteria men use to measure wife materials,
but that seems to be a bit far from the real deal!
Well, if not why are these extremely beauty
q''...............ner because she's younger than
her co- baby mama, but I don hear say oga
Flavour put her for pending too ooo! May be dem
get future arrangement sha or better still make
him free the babe joor.

1) Just because someone wins a beauty award doesn't necessarily mean that they are actually beautiful.

2) They many not want to get married.

3) There's a difference between beauty queen and marriage material.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
qtx:
most men lack the courage to approach them, they(ladies) too because of african culture do not approach men they like. besides, they have too much criteria for men they want. they will like to be independent and may not b submissive. meanwhile almost every man appreciates a submissive woman.
too many issues on this matter but they are not insurmountable .
[url]courtshipandmarriage.com[/url]

Mtchewww
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by supereagle(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Beauty without inner beauty is emptiness.

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Dynamite02: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
pcguru1:
Maybe the amount of irresponsible men is so much that they chose to be single, won't lie its hard to find trustworthy couple these days.
Another 1,000,000 likes in a specially wrapped packaged

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by chikeorji123(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, u r needed here. Ur name is 1st on d list.Come and tel dis honourable houz wht u r doing wit dt kid u r molesting all in d name of r/ship.

Cc ;charix, destined2win.

Munachi aka palmwinetapper is in hot stew cheesy cheesy cheesy

[center][/center] wink
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Luukasz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
You cant expect someone like Genevive nnaji,Bimbo akintola,Linda ikeji and the others to marry a guy who is not famous nor wealthier than they are.
If Tonto dikehs husband was not richer than she's am sure she will still be single right now.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by chikeorji123(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:
Munachi Abii aka palmwinetapper, u r needed here. Ur name is 1st on d list.Come and tel dis honourable houz wht u r doing wit dt kid u r molesting all in d name of r/ship.

Cc ;charix, destined2win.

Munachi aka palmwinetapper is in hot stew cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink..

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Beauty is relative

Beauty is not relative, you cannot compare Aishwaiya with one curvy woman or curvy and pretty woman. Just like you cannot compare women who have won the MGBN with some women.

However if I decide to go with your definition then most women out there are beautiful. The reaosn being that there are many many attractive peolple. Therefore you cannot claim that beauty is the reason a hot chic misbehaves. She misbehaves because she wants to.

There are decent hot chics but you will hardly find them...Most hot chics calm down latter in life in their very late 20s or 30s and most times it becomes too late for them to pick and drop and thats why you usually see them with guys they would have looked away from in their younger years and many of them even share married men.

Look at the unclad pics online and tell me if you will see any not so sweet looking girl showing nudity...even those who claim they are different still find it hard to calm down expecially in their younger ages.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
the real question is why the OP believes marriage is a woman's reason for living

i am a wife therefore i am

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Niceiroko: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na confirm mata i plan to marry two women even one now dflt, bon hari gv me cash oo
LesbianBoy:
I blame buhari for their singleness! If you look closely you will see that buhari is the cause
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by sokarsenal(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Yaa....

Dia is dis small boy dt muna is dating.His name is tomi. D boy is 22 while muna is 35yrs. Biko tel me,is dt nt molestation ?

Do d subtraction and tel me d age difference.
funny.....but one thing is certain..

munachi cannot be 35 years.....not even 30.....and don't even try to argue....this is someone I use to know when she was in FGGC Abuloma
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Toks2008:

There are decent hot chics but you will hardly find them...Most hot chics calm down latter in life in their very late 20s or 30s and most times it becomes too late for them to pick and drop and thats why you usually see them with guys they would have looked away from in their younger years and many of them even share married men.

Look at the unclad pics online and tell me if you will see any not so sweet looking girl showing nudity...even those who claim they are different still find it hard to calm down expecially in their younger ages.

Nah!

They look like your everyday girl. Like the ones on your streets, at your work, church etc

When you say hot chic, you are referring to more than 50% of women.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by paranorman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Dt's ur football age.

28yrs my fat ass !

You must be Sherlock Holmes, female version.
How did you figure out her palmwinetapper/Muna identity?
Checked her profile/topics, their themes reeks of some kinda despiration; there's a trend - she needs a man sorta.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Utchgirl:

Bull crap !

Wonda wht is still holding tomi 2 marry muna naa?
Tomi is fvcking free pvssy and after dt he wil go and look 4 his agemate 2 marry.Stop preaching sermon biko.

#Munaismolestingtomi.

This mentality that every relationship will end in a marriage is the bane of our society. Who told you that every relationship will end in a marriage? Who told you that the lady involved is complaining or that the young man is complaining? If I may ask what is wrong with him fucking free pussy?

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by ELGREF(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
How do u expect them to maried when all they want from man's unlimited and resources is limited
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahaha

You are kind of a guy every stupid girl want to settle down with
.I guess That puts you at number one on my List then
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by AOB1: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
because dey were stingy dey can't give out 4 we to taste tongue
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by chachanga: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Why would you be surprised that these expensive pvnnies are still unwed at 40 or whatever?

U fit maintain them, if them offer you for free?

The amount of packaging, pampering and primping required for these girls per day will bankrupt any average Joe any day.
Most of the so-called MADE guys on that kinda financial strata are also the same type besieged by a wide assortment of chicks daily.

Meanwhile, these guys would most likely be seeking ladies with high IQ's who are very REAL instead of the pretentious packaging all these Beauty Queen types are always fronting; so, there you have the impasse.

You see them running around all year long bemoaning their single status one minute and denying it in vociferously avowals of Liberalistic fervor the next minute.

Tonto went that way (thank God, she's swum ashore now), Sis Rita did too, Aunty Genny, Fem Fatale Cossy sef dey there dey deceive herself, who am i to judge.

It's not for me to define for these chicks where they possibly got their cookies crumbling but till each one gets it right, they would still keep being easy meals for Smart Highest Bidders & Smooth Operators because you can't tell me nobody is waxing their congos nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
DonUjay:
.I guess That puts you at number one on my List then

Tufiakwa
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
chachanga:
Why would you be surprised that these expensive pvnnies are still unwed at 40 or whatever?

U fit maintain them, if them offer you for free?

The amount of packaging, pampering and primping required for these girls per day will bankrupt any average Joe any day.
Most of the so-called MADE guys on that kinda financial strata are also the same type besieged by a wide assortment of chicks daily.

Meanwhile, these guys would most likely be seeking ladies with high IQ's who are very REAL instead of the pretentious packaging all these Beauty Queen types are always fronting; so, there you have the impasse.

Hence, you see them running around all year long bemoaning their single status one minute and denying it in vociferously avowals of Liberalistic fervor the next minute.

Tonto went that way (thank God, she's swum ashore now), Sis Rita did too, Aunty Genny, Fem Fatale Cossy sef dey there dey deceive herself, who am i to judge.

It's not for me to define for these chicks where they possibly got their cookies crumbling but till each one gets it right, they would still keep being easy meals for Smart Highest Bidders & Smooth Operators because you can't tell me nobody is waxing their congos nevertheless.

Another dumb dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by sokarsenal(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Did she snatch your bf?
apparently......she seems pained ...dedicating so much time in bashing
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by chachanga: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Another dumb dumb

You wish lady, you wish

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Palmwinetapper: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
paranorman:

Checked her profile/topics, their themes reeks of some kinda despiration; there's a trend - she needs a man sorta.
she has a man. Tomi Thomas
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by cielo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin
talktonase:
Dont you know it is difficult for pretty women to humble themselves to one peni$...
That means they are endangered species grin
talktonase:
Dont you know it is difficult for pretty women to humble themselves to one peni$...
That means they are endangered species
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Utchgirl(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Brugge:

This mentality that every relationship will end in a marriage is the bane of our society. Who told you that every relationship will end in a marriage? Who told you that the lady involved is complaining or that the young man is complaining? If I may ask what is wrong with him fucking free pussy?

Yes i knw dt every r/ship must nt end in marriage, bt in muna's own,d reverse is d case. Muna hv said dt her tomboy wil soon marry her.So, i'm nt d one dt saud it.

As 4 dt kid,he is stil fvcking free pvssy.Anyways,time wil tel shaa... all d same,i wish munachi a HML in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Jok3r(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
simtosul:
I had always believed that beauty is one of the
major criteria men use to measure wife materials,
but that seems to be a bit far from the real deal!
Well, if not why are these extremely beauty
queens still dragging the single's lane with the
likes of me.

1. MUNACHI ABI; She is seen as most friendly and
soft spoken diva and was rumored pregnant some
months ago. Then, many people were so happy
for her and willing to know the lucky man as well
as when the wedding will come up, but sorry my
peeps from what I later gathered, Muna is not
even in a serious relationship ,let alone getting
pregnant or fixing royal wedding..
From the bottom of my heart and on behalf of my
fellow Amebos, we wish you well. We all know its
not easy, especially seeing your friend [Adaeze
Yobo}married with two kids. It is well you have a
good heart,a nice man will show face soon, Ok?

2. OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI: She's stylish and a
designer lover any day. Always appearing
stunning on all red carpets. She killed it recently
at the last Lagos Fashion week in October rocking
a black and white strip by Nigerian designer Lanre
da silva.
People had felt that after she grabbed her
masters degree from the prestigious Kings college
London and became an ambassador for
environment in lagos state she would crown it all
with marriage but Wosai!
Her fans have even started to do a countdown for
her, hoping on the day she will announce her
wedding date. But no omowunmi moved on to
open her modeling agency and kept attending
more red carpet. Abi shey Omowunmi dey Shako
for the guys ? Sister please calm attend oh and
attend to them good guys.

3. SYLVIA NDUKA: Pretty and lovely Beauty, who
still maintained her colour became the Most
Beautiful Girl in 2011. Sylvia is controversial
amongst them all, she was rumored to be dating
billionaire Aliko Dangoke at a time and as you
know rumour don’t stay for long, the story later
went low. Sylva has a sweet life going on for her
as she's now in hair and beauty called SYLVA
GALLERY is doing well. But we want to hear when
the wedding bells will ring.

4. ANNA EBIERE BANNER: Hmmmmm! Baby sweety
queen with oyinbo colour. I just love almost
everything about Ms Banner, especially her
innocent face.
Anna did the unthinkable by getting pregnant
while schooling abroad. Its good that the father
of her baby accepted it but still don’t change the
fact that she's so young to join the league of
Celebrity single mothers of Nigeria.
The famous artiste who is the father of her baby
Flavour Na'bania,took up his responsibility till she
gave birth to her baby girl.
In fact Nigerians think she is the chosen BRIDE
for the Golibe crooner because she's younger than
her co- baby mama, but I don hear say oga
Flavour put her for pending too ooo! May be dem
get future arrangement sha or better still make
him free the babe joor.

I lov Silvia.... well all beautiful
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by FisifunKododada: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
cool Some of you idiots think that we are still living in 10 AD. You believe that EVERY woman is out there looking for a man. This is the 21st century, and there are women who are NOT interested in marriage. There are women who already have their own money and children and are NOT interested in getting married. And even some women who do not have their own children do NOT like children and see no reason to get married. STOP shaming people because they are NOT married. Its stupid and uncalled for. Apart from that it shows you are not matured enough to allow other people to live their lives the way the choose. Do you know the meaning of an EXTREMIST? It is somebody who is not comfortable with other people living in a way that is different from what they believe. And then uses extreme measures like bullying and violence to force them to conform. You idiots are extremists and you should be ashamed of yourselves. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by chinedulivingstone(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
THEY too the make there self too expensive so why the go marry
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by PascalJ(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
boyfriend plenty, but husband come scarce die... grin
U are very correct. @Kachisbarbie U too are beautiful, pls just be prayerful to get dat God ordained husband.
Re: Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single? by Utchgirl(f): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
paranorman:

Palmwinetapper hv confessed dt she is munachi Abii.She said she is here 4 publicity stunt. Check her profile, topic/threads and u wil see dt it's all abt Munachi Abii.
I'm nt guessing.She is munachi.

Quote me anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.