Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (74349 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by VanGun: 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie and Victory Zane Judah Chukwubuike Yul-Edochie.
My kids.
Half of the team.
God's blessings to me."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B89LYginoHe/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Lawgod247: 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
One of the good things about raising a family early. For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. You guys look like a million bucks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by chatinent: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
This one is long not tall.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by victoronyekwelu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
her legs and face color no blend o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Emodeee: 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmmm. that girl is a beauty to behold. She looks very much like her pappy.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yul is praying so hard she gets laid so he can become a young grand dad.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Roadtoyesterday: 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lord I want a female child as my first born,
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by labusinessguide: 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:
Yul is praying so hard she gets layed so he can become a young grand dad.

undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Starboyyy: 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

ewu

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by athaboi(f): 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by qualityovenbake(m): 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Cute! The bond between Dad's and their daughters is special.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by sulasa07(m): 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
her legs and face color no blend o
On a normal ground,your leg is supposed to be lighter than your face

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by emmabest2000(m): 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Color riot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by blinking001(m): 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Good for them
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by iCauseTrouble: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Its good to start early..... shocked
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Perfecttouchade: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Cool
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by BiafraIpob25: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Lord I want a female child as my first born,
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday
me twins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Uyi168: 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Don almost ripe finish.. cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by GOFRONT(m): 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow......She don RIPE. Pls who has her contact??

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Expensive2000(m): 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Marry early bros

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by babyfaceafrica: 6:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
sulasa07:

On a normal ground,your leg is supposed to be lighter than your face
says who?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by MrBachelor: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Someone will come here and say "she don ripe".

Modified:

Dem don even cum before I comment self.

21 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Incandescent(m): 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

You keep fooling yourself on every post.

Get a life!

39 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by chrisifeanyi: 6:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nice, meanwhile

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
says who?
Says the oven baking sun

12 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by ChildFun: 6:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fine
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Don almost ripe finish.. cheesy
u go mumu till u kpeme.nairaland mumu

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ned Nwoko will add this girl to his list of wives.

Yul should keep her pictures private.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute / Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.