Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Was Your Biggest Life Lesson From 2015? Read My Own Story.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Biggest Life Lesson From 2015? Read My Own Story.. (701 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / My Own Story. My Ordeal In The Hands Of Ivie - Edobor Okeikhan John / Writing Your Own Story (making Of A Hero) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Biggest Life Lesson From 2015? Read My Own Story.. by danduchi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guys, let's share - what is that big lesson you have learned in 2015 that you never realized before?
I am going to start with my self. Sometime in November, I
told you guys I was robbed, right? The robbery had
happened 3am at my home on the 12th of November, 2015.
Well, another thing I didn't tell you guys was that exactly 3
weeks later, December 1st to be precise, God dazed me with
what I call my testimony of the year - My phones, an
iphone6 and Blackberry Z10, which the robbers made away
with, were mysteriously returned to me and the person that
robbed me arrested and locked away.
This guy had robbed me, given my phones away to his gang
members only for one of them the person he gave my
iphone to to have a change of heart. This guy contacted me,
handed me my phone back telling me how much he was
pressed on his mind to return the phone back to me. That I
should just thank God.
He didn't even stop there. This guy went on to tell me who
exactly had my second phone the BB, how to get it back and
get the guy that robbed me. The rest is history.. The next
day, December 2nd, I was reunited with my priceless
possessions. I kept on asking him, what happened? Why did he choose to show me favour, all he said was 'Just thank God.' I had prayed ceaselessly after that robbery and God proved himself that even in the least situations, he is God and can touch even a hardened criminal and turn him against his people for his child.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest Life Lesson From 2015? Read My Own Story.. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
My biggest lesson for 2015 is that making money is actually harder than it looks grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Femi Falana, Fela & Beko Kuti / Twitter To Extend Its Character Limit As From 140-10000. / Thai Woman Marries Her Dead Fiancé At His Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.