Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates (89166 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$ / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is now a Bureau De Change thread. Anyways

Stanbic IBTC says the parry is over. Their exchange rate is now N299/$1.

I think this is good news for una wey dey do BDC.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
solid3:

295*
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by mrcodebreaker: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2016
Who can offer me the cheapest paypal rate, I want to shop online? Please state your rate thank you
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Stanley08:

295*

Pls which other bank has a better rate?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by ZN2: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who knows the current rate for this card?

tugrow:
Please who knows the present exchange rate for first bank prepaid visa card
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Abidex35(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
I am expecting in between $80 to $100 PayPal funds (source: fiverr) by tomorrow, rate is #275.

Quote me if interested.
Scammers: Keep Off in order not to get burnt, And I mean it.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Youngzedd(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
What's stanbic Current rate?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Youngzedd:
What's stanbic Current rate?

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2016
ZN2:
Who knows the current rate for this card?

Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Youngzedd(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2016
warrenweste:

Fatality
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Youngzedd:

Fatality

really crazy time to switch to wema bank
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Stanley08(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2016
solid3:

Pls which other bank has a better rate?

Lol. I'm not telling youuuuu. tongue
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Chibenze(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2016
warrenweste:

really crazy time to switch to wema bank
wema bank?
What is their rate?
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by solid3(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. I'm not telling youuuuu. tongue

Guy, abeg na. Lemme pm u.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Humblega(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
warrenweste:

280-285 last time i check

can their card do international transactions? everything about them are local to me

may be is time to awake my wema that has been abandoned for years
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by skentelelady(f): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
solid3:

please if stanbic is 295 what's is gtbank rate then

Any one should give d update please

Thank u
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Eghosa1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
skentelelady:

please if stanbic is 295 what's is gtbank rate then

Any one should give d update please

Thank u

GTB hovers between 299 and 299.5 NGN to a dollar.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Humblega:

can their card do international transactions? everything about them are local to me

may be is time to awake my wema that has been abandoned for years

Thats the old wema,the new wema has improved,though they still charge unnecessarily
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Humblega(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
warrenweste:

Thats the old wema,the new wema has improved,though they still charge unnecessarily

Are you using them for online transactions?

1) Is their card visa or master?

2) what's their charges /$ for foreign online transactions?

3) what of their online/mobile banking?

Considering awakening my dead bank.
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by warrenweste(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Humblega:

Are you using them for online transactions?

1) Is their card visa or master?

2) what's their charges /$ for foreign online transactions?

3) what of their online/mobile banking?

Considering awakening my dead bank.

their last charge was 285 according to a friend who made payment on paypal last week i hope the evil wale wont have influenced them by now sha
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by uchman(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello house,
Please to pay online or to pay with Pos which will be cheaper?
what's the maximum amount I can pay online or Pos? Please I need reply urgently...
Thank you... Have a nice day people...
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nsonaso(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Who can offer me the cheapest paypal rate, I want to shop online? Please state your rate thank you
Shop on Amazon and get the cheapest rate from me
Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by Nsonaso(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2016
uchman:
Hello house,

Please to pay online or to pay with Pos which will be cheaper?

what's the maximum amount I can pay online or Pos?
Please I need reply urgently...

Thank you...
Have a nice day people...
All the same... Online uses POS to bill your card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5